• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Man Sweden is a lovely place. Probably gonna stay here for a while. Still haven't encountered a bear or a wolf though. Both are present in this area.

That's debatable consumer. There's some lovely lasses about and some well this is the place where the troll stories originate from...i see why....

The female cook showed me a picture of a bear she encountered while driving home one night, she casually got out of the car to get a close up. Not quite a vegetable that one ;)

Lol, sounds nice.

I had a pretty good day. Got offered the job I wanted, after the second interview a few days back. Gonna be so good to go from $20 a day (plus tips, free booze, free drugs, free food, and free networking), to a nice trades gig with superstar pay (for where I am), housing allowance, family health policy, and big new plant for me to maintain.

And I almost didn't show for my second interview on Monday from nerves.

Pumped as fuxk.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy. There's no such thing as welfare here, so I have been stressed to fuck these past few months and worried about something unexpected happening (like breaking a leg or something) and not being able to function.

Got two kids. Not a good feeling when chasing the rent/utilities/paying for visa etc. . .

Yeah bro. That is a lot to worry about, especially if something happened to you ( or your family ) that either took away your earning capacity or worse or some form of serious medical issues in the family. I have no idea about the Cambodian medical system but i know the Thai system while actually quite high in standard of quality of care available is extremely expensive for the uninsured which is most people. An example is Hep C treatment which is still largely interferon based. A years treatment is over 1 million baht. About 37k Aus dollars.

Sounds like you are on solid footing now.
Btw i hope you saw my post earlier saying i wasn't judging you. I am a drug pigging whoring bastard of the highest order. Certainly in no position to judge anyone. Just putting out theories on your eye infections.

Keep kicking goals. Pretty soon i am off to fuck and snort my brains out myself.

I'm doing OK. A brief scan of the board tells me you're still flying the flag of stimmy debauchery. Good man.

Aye Scotchy, i'm trying to do my bit for the sesh, Sometimes its hard going but i'm committed :) Where have you been? some say you have been in North Korea, others say you have been seen at the isle of Mann trying to convince the islanders to build a wicker man......

Morning <3

Hmmm anyone alive in here? I have found god only knows what OLD OLD powder in a tiny cardboard jewellery box which is brown..I suspect it started out white..my full testing kit of most the usual tests too have discoloured so I may not be indulging in that.

However I have found some Phentermine tabs 37.5mg, my friend picked up on their travels and I am tempted and desperate enough to do something with them..any ideas of quantity or if they are worth fucking about with???

I tried one ages ago and it just gave me chronic stomach ache...BUT fuck it..something in this areas dry season of anything worth having is forcing me to be creative.

Over and out..

Had it heaps. Sold as duromine here. Friend had a script for years. Like speed with a slightly trippy element though only slight. Just not as clear headed. Works a treat though no doubt about it.

One of those will get you going. The highest strength here is 40mg time release caps. If those are instant release then one should be heaps.

Cheers for the info fellow fiends <3

I crushed a few tablets in to what can only be visually described as looking like washing powder..white with bright blue speckles. I am still awake which suggests something but not much. I have had a massive sneezing fit. A few Moscow mules and clearly not much going on as I have just eaten breakfast and had coffee. I think treacle black Turkish coffee has given me the only kick of the last few hours .sigh.

When do we start getting decent tried and tested stuffs now the RC market is a dodgier and riskier place? Bring back decent flake and phet back on the street..when is some fucker going to start flooding the market with mephedrone? MDMA is easier to get..this recent spate of people selling crystal noids is terrifying. Another death in Sheffield young girl took a pill for the first time, to celebrate finishing Uni and died..others taken ill.

Anyway back to make more coffee.

(Fubar so sorry to read through the threads about your daughter, thank fuck she is OK, I hope she doesn't end up back with the ex wanker)
<3

Christ I am practically healthy right now.

Cheers for the info fellow fiends <3

I crushed a few tablets in to what can only be visually described as looking like washing powder..white with bright blue speckles. I am still awake which suggests something but not much. I have had a massive sneezing fit. A few Moscow mules and clearly not much going on as I have just eaten breakfast and had coffee. I think treacle black Turkish coffee has given me the only kick of the last few hours .sigh.

When do we start getting decent tried and tested stuffs now the RC market is a dodgier and riskier place? Bring back decent flake and phet back on the street..when is some fucker going to start flooding the market with mephedrone? MDMA is easier to get..this recent spate of people selling crystal noids is terrifying. Another death in Sheffield young girl took a pill for the first time, to celebrate finishing Uni and died..others taken ill.

Anyway back to make more coffee.

(Fubar so sorry to read through the threads about your daughter, thank fuck she is OK, I hope she doesn't end up back with the ex wanker)
<3

Christ I am practically healthy right now.

Thanks Flo, yeh she's ok and I think the prick is consigned to history permanently now - thank fuck!

Regarding phentermine, my experience with amphetamine based diet pills such as diethylpropion shows that you have to take a significantly higher dose than that prescribed for them to be 'recreational' . Not a great harm reduction strategy I know, but somewhat necessary :\

Well if thats all you got from a few crushed tablets i doubt strongly they contain 35mg of phentermine. I have had it many time. The shit works.

Well if thats all you got from a few crushed tablets i doubt strongly they contain 35mg of phentermine. I have had it many time. The shit works.

Ah, but you forget that Flo is the BL speed queen. I think that perma tolerance (or fried receptors - whatever you want to call it) is coming into play here. On the rare occasions I have had speed recently, I still need a fuckton more than my mates to get anywhere near where I want to be...

Ah, but you forget that Flo is the BL speed queen. I think that perma tolerance (or fried receptors - whatever you want to call it) is coming into play here. On the rare occasions I have had speed recently, I still need a fuckton more than my mates to get anywhere near where I want to be...
Lets just say i have had more than my share of goey too. And when we used to have those was in the middle of that stage. Shit works.