• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

Possibly an indication I should update my bookmarks more than once a decade, but did anyone else notice the .ru domain stopped working? :D

Yeah I totally panicked before finding BL has moved to .org. How come this wasn't announced?

It was announced a long time ago!

Surprised it took this long for the .ru to stop working .....

Front Page layout looks good. Searching for EADD from the Front Page has given me some oomph to go check out some other forums, win win.

There's enough quality discussion around on Bluelight about absolutely EVERYTHING it's just too easy to lose yourself lurking through content both past and present without even having one of those instances when you feel compelled to post / respond. Saves money on magazines, I read more or less all my causal stuff on the net now, the only IRL publication I still have a subscription to is Empire magazine.

Ending up buying a smaller amount of the good coke. I little goes a long way. Currently very fucking high. I think i might even roll a joint which is very rare event. I do have beautiful mango sativa buds a mate gave me months ago in glass jars so a spliff is now my immediate goal.

EI do have beautiful mango sativa buds a mate gave me months ago in glass jars so a spliff is now my immediate goal.

That sounds nice. With the mango reference to the strain, is it one of those "citrussy weed" type efforts in the ballpark of 'orange bud' type ganjas and the like? I don't know what mine is other than it's yet another top - banana sativa heavy effort - one of many I have been locating over the past couple of months.

This is quite a well known strain in nth nsw. It literally smells like ripe mangos. Very nice indeed.

This is quite a well known strain in nth nsw. It literally smells like ripe mangos. Very nice indeed.

I had a mango based strain years ago that actually tasted mango-y. I think its the only time I've ever had a fruity named strain that actually had a tangible relation to the fruit it was named after (excluding the time I was gifted some weed where my dealers dealer sprayed the crop with blueberry tastey puffs on his behalf...)

I had a mango based strain years ago that actually tasted mango-y. I think its the only time I've ever had a fruity named strain that actually had a tangible relation to the fruit it was named after (excluding the time I was gifted some weed where my dealers dealer sprayed the crop with blueberry tastey puffs on his behalf...)

A once close acquaintance used to do something like this one...

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/orange-bud/

every couple of cycles or so which was really citrus - like. Had about 15 ready to come down when they took his door. He got off with a fine but the loss of weed was just awful.

Looking forward to the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures - a more valuable xmas tradition than the fuckin Queen's speech...

2 lines of high quality Ching and a vodka, lime corderrial and a slice of lime to go with it
What's ur name What ya on what's ur story, fell like tryin some of them 3 pointed defqons if it gets the approve by ismene and shambles say they r like old skool pills, well sign me up!
3 of my mates had them few months ago and they say they know a good pill vs a ok pill from now one which is good
PLEASE DEFQONS PRODDUCTION TEAM, PLEASE PRINT MORE WITH THE GOOD MDMA IN THEM

Gonna have another line soon, it's surpriseingely strong for 40 quid per g.no shitty benzocaine or cuts, saw the guy get a kilo block of white with a Charlie Brown stamp on the top, wish I had a pic phone, like fishscale looks great in photos
Got my mate who does me a good favour before it got stamped on and it's whiteish/yellow but it stinks in a way, that's the reason the people

Last edited:
Now for a nice walk with a big j of joint of afghan x kush then .5 mg Xanax
Theeeeeen beddy byes! Nite nite everyone!