• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

Its on my laptop so Ill find it tomorrow.

Human milk is disgusting. Of course I tried it! I could squirt across the room and get my ex partner on the face!

Its on my laptop so Ill find it tomorrow.

Human milk is disgusting. Of course I tried it! I could squirt across the room and get my ex partner on the face!

Will log on specifically! <3

I breast fed my 2. Having an orgasm was embarrassing as they squirted a lot lol. Then every time I heard a baby cry (not my own any random baby, at supermarkets, play parks etc) I leaked like mad 8(

It does taste odd doesn't it.

Did you have to get it in my hair???

J/K - very happy to see you posting.
Love ya mate <3

I'm brilliant, thank you. How's you? :)

My only complaint is that my legs are sore as Hell after doing the Recovery Walk through Liverpool yesterday. :)

That's amazing well done you not only in the walk but in the whole recovery thing. Fucking proud of you.

I'm excellent, been enjoying a spell of posting now I feel "free" of hate n' drama to do so. Glad you missed that awful spell for a bit there. Life is good. Likley will have to stop posting so much in the next month or so as I've so much on! Great stuff really.

Thank you for asking. Keep up the good work you xxx

Behaving myself tonight. Just cooked a curry. No booze tonight. No valium. No nothing but an early night. Heading to Sydney for a few days of work tomorrow. Early train to catch and a few days of boring conference crap that i need to do for professional education hours as an RN. At least i will get to eat in Chinatown every night.

Źzzzzzzz time for this brown duck. Its not even 7pm. Still paying for the weekend.

Eid Murbarak / Happy Eid etc - It's Eid today one of the biggest days in the Muslim year, I had forgot about it but at least we have a week off so that's a bonus. Finally managed to have our first BBQ since the start of summer two nights ago so that was a great start to the holiday.

Have a great week everyone
Bear<3

Behaving myself tonight. Just cooked a curry. No booze tonight. No valium. No nothing but an early night. Heading to Sydney for a few days of work tomorrow. Early train to catch and a few days of boring conference crap that i need to do for professional education hours as an RN. At least i will get to eat in Chinatown every night.
Źzzzzzzz time for this brown duck. Its not even 7pm. Still paying for the weekend.[/QUOTE] You did well getting over that weekend spell of debauchery, straight back to business.

Good for you. I like a conference, you get to network with likeminded people and learn new things. The Chinese food will be a bonus! X

Eid Murbarak / Happy Eid etc - It's Eid today one of the biggest days in the Muslim year, I had forgot about it but at least we have a week off so that's a bonus. Finally managed to have our first BBQ since the start of summer two nights ago so that was a great start to the holiday.

Have a great week everyone
Bear<3

Nice one Bear. I have a cookery question to ask you but maybe should give you a rest since your on holiday.

I'm off today since I did work at the weekend -cool %) still got my change of season wardrobe to Kon Marie today. It
S all out now so looking it's worst... Why do I need nearly a 100 scarves? Lol

Have a great week everyone x

You need 100 scarves so that you can pass them on to fellow scarf lovers ;)

You need 100 scarves so that you can pass them on to fellow scarf lovers ;)

There's a nice velvet deep red one, quite cravat like that would look good on Shambles :D

2 green pashminas but the colours are crap, you wouldn't like them. Apart from those I need the other 90 odd to change the look of work suits / clothes and you seen me wearing the orange scruffy pashmina with that ancient knitted jumper while camping. I love that outfit, it's so comfy!

I'll likely keep them but need to KonMari them better -Google it lol.

That's the fat cat sitting in the box with half of them sorted! Bloody cat fur....

Joe?? I'm stealing Joe. You can keep that cranky seamus. Gingers against gingers, when will the hate end?

Ask away, always happy to help (if I can). We have a suitcase of cold clothes that we keep under the bed until 'winter' where I will spend the day outside where it is warmer then jumpers and joggers on in the house.

Sorry that was at Koneko - for some reason my quote button is not working properly (nothing to do with the state of my head :D)

A couple of years ago they were doing the whole "bring out your dead" verge-side rubbish collection, that they do here.
(I'm not sure if you guys have anything similar in the UK? It's basically a yearly thing where councils come and collect your garbage; since all the landfill sites are full/expensive to use or whatever)
Anyway, i found a whole box someone was throwing out of the most beautiful silk scarves.
Must've been about 20 of them.

I took the lot of em, love me some rock'n'roll dandy scarf action.
Most seemed hand-sewn, and some had golden threads woven through them, which always looks sweet under stage lights.
Street-trash gutter glam. That's my style %)

Joe?? I'm stealing Joe. You can keep that cranky seamus. Gingers against gingers, when will the hate end?

He loves you really, he's just rather reserved with his attentions. Feed him the next time you're here.

A couple of years ago they were doing the whole "bring out your dead" verge-side rubbish collection, that they do here.
(I'm not sure if you guys have anything similar in the UK? It's basically a yearly thing where councils come and collect your garbage; since all the landfill sites are full/expensive to use or whatever)
Anyway, i found a whole box someone was throwing out of the most beautiful silk scarves.
Must've been about 20 of them.

I took the lot of em, love me some rock'n'roll dandy scarf action.
Most seemed hand-sewn, and some had golden threads woven through them, which always looks sweet under stage lights.
Street-trash gutter glam. That's my style %)

We don't get that here. Though student housing areas will put their stuff out at the end of term.

Fantastic hoards there. I'm jealous %) I love scarves...

I'll not mention how many shoes, sandals and boots I have as I'll just look like a consumer whore :eek:

A suitcase of seasonal wear Bear, you boys must go about in little clothes.

I'm talking huge wardrobe, large dressing table with cupboard space and drawer, chests of drawers and a 10ft X 4ft build in wardrobe here! Oh and also under the bed and if I get my way I'm going to put covered racks in the fancy attic Felix floored. I has fur coat I Seldom wear but wouldn't get rid off, it's vintage.

Can you see how long and epic redoing all this is - I'm still not finished and I've not even touched jewellery, make up etc and hair things 8(

He loves you really, he's just rather reserved with his attentions. Feed him the next time you're here.

We don't get that here. Though student housing areas will put their stuff out at the end of term.

Fantastic hoards there. I'm jealous %) I love scarves...

I'll not mention how many shoes, sandals and boots I have as I'll just look like a consumer whore :eek:

A suitcase of seasonal wear Bear, you boys must go about in little clothes.

I'm talking huge wardrobe, large dressing table with cupboard space and drawer, chests of drawers and a 10ft X 4ft build in wardrobe here! Oh and also under the bed and if I get my way I'm going to put covered racks in the fancy attic Felix floored. I has fur coat I Seldom wear but wouldn't get rid off, it's vintage.

Can you see how long and epic redoing all this is - I'm still not finished and I've not even touched jewellery, make up etc and hair things 8(
And I thought my 42 chequered shirts was a lot...