• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

I know you lost your father recently Consumer, and though I lost mine at 16 I know it can't possibly be easy whatever age you are. Do us a favour, raise a small glass to mine too. The loss never goes away. Here's to you and your dad. <3

I know you lost your father recently Consumer, and though I lost mine at 16 I know it can't possibly be easy whatever age you are. Do us a favour, raise a small glass to mine too. The loss never goes away. Here's to you and your dad. <3

Thanks bro. It really is hard.I have not adjusted to his abscence that well but i have my mother to take care of so thats my priority. Today we have a proper seafood lunch (dads favourite) and one of Australia's greatest white wines with the whole family. I will raise a glass to your father too. It's hard without Dad being around, for advice, jokes and that unconditional love when things go wrong. I miss him terribly.

Are you still having problems off site? Some very sad people in the world.

I should really add that by giving them a voice on here by acknowledging them is probably what they are looking for, continuing to disrupt EADD even though they are not an active poster.

Yeah i agree Bear. Just one diatribe i felt needed addressed that was brought to my attention. I note that it has since been removed. I will give that person no further energy.

Am I the only one on here who reeeeally enjoys 4-FA? Fuck, this stuff is so much better than MDMA! Feeling a massive amount of euphoria after combining with some deep, female-vocal DnB <3 I know the buzz is good when I lose myself to the music then return back to Earth by the sound of me singing terribly :p

I actually really like 4-FA man. Haven't had it in about a couple of years actually.

Well jeal, I'm having a very sober project weekend. Will be compensating thoroughly next weekend tho :D

I actually really like 4-FA man. Haven't had it in about a couple of years actually.

Well jeal, I'm having a very sober project weekend. Will be compensating thoroughly next weekend tho :D

I'd advise you invest in some man, the price of it is pretty cheap in comparison to other drugs also so it makes a nice change to the usual mephedrone etc! What will you be compensating with next weekend then sir?!

I'd advise you invest in some man, the price of it is pretty cheap in comparison to other drugs also so it makes a nice change to the usual mephedrone etc! What will you be compensating with next weekend then sir?!

All I know is I'll have the weekend off, one of my best friends is doing a birthday thang, and my parents will be off on a cruise so..... dunno, the darknet is my oyster really. Cheap and cheerful sounds good though!

If I had a penny for everytime I've posted on bluelight, I'd have 500 pennys.

2010 Leeuwin estate Art Series Chardonnay probably the greatest white wine ever made in Australia. Fuck me it was good with natural oysters. Magic. Dad would be proud. An afternoon nap is in order. Normally it would be cocaine but i dont think dad eould approve. Live your life people

Sorry to hear about your father Consumer, never easy losing a loved one.

Good morning Eadd,

I hope everyone is making the most of the weekend - I had a great one considering my other half wasn't feeling very well. Well we have finally started the process of finding somewhere to live and were going to go with design / manage the build ourselves option (this is going to be a fun experience :|)

Yeah i agree Bear. Just one diatribe i felt needed addressed that was brought to my attention. I note that it has since been removed. I will give that person no further energy.

I wasn't having a go consumer but these people aren't worth the time of day and certainly not worth spoiling your day over.

Morning EADDers. It's a long holiday weekend here across the pond.

Speaking of ponds, I'm at a small town on one of the Great Lakes for the weekend. It's so big, it has tides. And even when the air temp is in the 30s r 40s, the water is bone-chilling. I think a BBQ with family then a little fun with dillies before I go out tonight.

I heard from FUBAR. He is currently inhabiting a sphincter near me and would emerge soon when his metamorphosis is complete. Stay tuned.

I heard from FUBAR. He is currently inhabiting a sphincter near me and would emerge soon when his metamorphosis is complete. Stay tuned.

And there was me thinking he couldn't possibly evolve into an even bigger twat.

Yeah it's pretty relentlessly adorable.

Considering bluelight is supposedly on its dying breath, it's infuriatingly hard to post because of too much server traffic!

That'll be people rushing to the deathbed, in order to position themselves on the will.

I've already brought grapes and Ribena in my bid for a few nudie threads ;)

A haiku (with a lax syllable count)

Heading to my mates
To get my 3-meo-pcp;
Feels like Xmas Eve.