• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Came across this article in a local rag today:

http://www.crewechronicle.co.uk/spo...lice-pass-cannabis-farming-equipment-11478660

Kudos to the reporter for the plethora of stoner puns... =D

Wtf how is that gonna work! I presume the stadium isn't covered. Likely that equipment will work its way quickly back to original purpose. No way could a club start using used electrical kit without having to get it all re cert'd. The power supplies don't last and aren't meant to be used over a certain number of hours. I've seen them go up in flames before.

I'd be grinning like a Cheshire chat too if I was given that haul. Must be several thousands.

*waves back from the welsh wales side of the gmt line*

Been kinda hot 'n' humid here of late but air conditioning would be a tad extravagant for the traditional British climate and that one week a year of sunshine we get 8)

Evening EADders from the EST. 90 F -I would die without air conditioning.

Tink, Complain when it's 110 and you're stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. Especially when one suffers from road rage ( not looking at me here :sus: )

JK, You have every right to complain. Heat is a bitch. I feel for ya! Fans are amazing darlin

3 Red Stripes deep and I'm already singing along to female DnB vocalists like I have real, human emotion <3 I'm soppy as fuck sometimes, christ

I have reverse cycle ducted air con. Cool in summer , warm in winter. I couldn't live without it.

jrfz0l.jpg

Good morning people!
Who else is up at 5 30 in the morning? and working today? in ooo about half an hour

Good morning people!
Who else is up at 5 30 in the morning? and working today? in ooo about half an hour

It's lunchtime here and I am working from home. Well working, watching netflix and surfing the net.. :)

I'm at work eating chicken noodle soup with lots of pepper in it. This is my second bowl of the day. Fuck winter to hell.

So not only are you fellas from the future you're also from another season?

This is twistin' my mellon maaan.... :)

Eh, i'm of norwegian heritage and i live in an arid wasteland.
I savour the 3 seconds of winter we get in this shithole every year.