• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Never mind just the 8 ball, I reckon you should go for the full rack =D
Dont tempt me. Most of it is going towards an overseas holiday and some in the bank. But maybe a cheaky 1/4 oz of flake but i know i will just smash the fucker. Its 6:17am and i am thinking about cocaine. Lol

Congrats consumer that's awesome news :D

ps: lol @ brit shit acid.

Just got back from a small vacation. Talk about Swiss Bliss.

Gagging for a spliff now though :D

Thanks FUG. I am getting up for a coffee. Cant sleep now. Luckily FUBAR never found my Flower of Life 99.5% Needle Point blotters or he would have pinched those. They will do just fine for this weekend.

Thanks FUG. I am getting up for a coffee. Cant sleep now. Luckily FUBAR never found my Flower of Life 99.5% Needle Point blotters or he would have pinched those. They will do just fine for this weekend.

That's what you think matey ;)

That's what you think matey ;)
If I find my FOL blotters replaced by toilet paper smeared with faeces (aka SHIT BRIT) I will be booking a flight today and coming to .....well lets just say exact a painful and slow revenge :)

If I find my FOL blotters replaced by toilet paper smeared with faeces (aka SHIT BRIT) I will be booking a flight today and coming to .....well lets just say exact a painful and slow revenge :)

I think a suitable revenge would be a megadose of acid dropped into the eyes while they are held open a'la clockwork orange and non stop nickleback and hanson and justin beiber, nicky minaj, one direction, miley cyrus etc etc.. I would be begging for death

Somehow I still feel like that would end with FUBAR rocking a massive hard on, arsehole gaping and all.

His perversion knows no bounds.

Woke up with insomnia. popped a couple more temaz and valium.Thought i would check my bank balance as i have been expecting some money from a previous back injury workers comp claim. $23400 aud extra in the bank. Going back to bed with a big fucking smile one my face. thank you insurance company you pack of cunts..its only taken nearly 4 years.
You fucken ripper!

Fucking hell, i'm in the news again.

Last edited:
You fucken ripper!

Fucking hell, i'm in the news again.

Yeah bro. I am fucking stoked but its been a long ordeal to get it. I would rather have my back the way it was but fuck the cash is going to come in handy. I small part to druggery, some to travel and the rest into my savings. Happy days. Off to Byron tomorrow. Cant wait.

I saw a king cobra today, looked like timber on the dirt road, big big guy, maybe 4m, and sleek.

I saw one last year at almost the same spot, ran it over accidentally. Probably the same one, good to see it alive. Never seen one anywhere else but right there.

Nice and it still probably has a few more growing years left :) - I've only seen the few land snakes in the wild (strangely enough my first was in Thailand) but I have seen quite a few sea snakes which are really impressive to watch when they are hunting.

Woke up with insomnia. popped a couple more temaz and valium.Thought i would check my bank balance as i have been expecting some money from a previous back injury workers comp claim. $23400 aud extra in the bank. Going back to bed with a big fucking smile one my face. thank you insurance company you pack of cunts..its only taken nearly 4 years.

Nice result :), not surprised you have a smile on your nose

Nice and it still probably has a few more growing years left :) - I've only seen the few land snakes in the wild (strangely enough my first was in Thailand) but I have seen quite a few sea snakes which are really impressive to watch when they are hunting.

Sea snakes are usually uber venomous. I have seen quite a few washed up dead on the shore over the years. Thankfully never alive in the water. I have so many snake stories I would not know where to start. I have been chased by an Eastern Brown snake down a row of peach trees on a mates orchard. The fucking thing was as fast as me. I jumped onto the back of a landcruiser at the bottom of the row and the snake started to strike the wheels of the car. My boss grabbed his shotgun and blew the fucker to bits. I think Eastern Browns are the 2nd or 3rd most deadly snake in the world and unlike most snakes that will dissapear at the sight of a human these fuckers are aggressive and will chase you. Scary stuff.

Dont take acid...

300484_10150354064843173_529697456_n.jpg

I'd still be her friend.

Or more if she wanted.

Heading to Byron on Wednesday for a festival. Cant wait to see the Cure with a head full of acid. Good times ahead.

Guessing it's splendour in the grass, awesome!

Just noticed Violent Soho are playing - when they played London in about 2011 (2012?) I was playing drums in the opening act. Their drummer got so stoned he greened out backstage :D Lovely guy though. I was pretty mashed on morphine that night...it was our first and last gig. Lost touch with that crowd a while back, ah well.

Last edited:
I so wanna know that chick! That's best friend material there! Make no mistake!