• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

I am just laughing at the Lawrence Perkins alts and the Lounge rats being banned. I am not doing anything in relation to her site. It is of no interest to me.

*sigh* I have absolutely no intention of signing up ad myself or anyone else. Clearly I suck at this humour malarkey though, for that I apologise.

Isn't that what both Josh and I said we were doing?

Well, I thought so. But apparently not enough for the mighty SHM. I'm going to delete my post with the link, any chance you can edit the quote out of your please?

And what did we write after that?

I cant be bothered with this. Neither Josh or I intend to do anything to Evey or her forums.

Calm down.

Why the sarcasm? What have I done against you?

Something to do with the large swathes of moral superiority I detected in your last few posts?

Anyway fuck this shit, all I did was answer Urbain, note the large number of alts already and try to make a point about why splinter forums from large communities like this never, ever work, because you have no fucking idea whether the person is the same one from the original forum or an imposter. But instead you've inferred that I'm apparently on some kind of witch hunt and quite frankly I cannot be bothered to argue that that isn't the case. I'm out, goodnight all.

Good morning, folks.

We're going to start things off today with this nice little doozie and then move in to some easy listening as we approach the afternoon.

735.jpg

It's 3:52 am, I 've got a horrible attack of insomnia and can't think of anything better to do than the laundry. Good morning too freaking early, EADDers.

Last edited:
Its only 6:30 pm here but i am going to bed. I wont be sleeping much next weekend so i may as well get some in early. Goodnight freakerz.

Good morning folks!

My parents are on their way back from Dublin today so I am on tidying up duties. Mother still won't be satisfied, I almost think she's hiring in some cleaning crew every time she goes away because she expects to come back to some palace. I for one do not have the patience for it today as I have been stuck in the house for a week and I have slowly lost my mind (not just because of the hours playing civilization). It has really given me a nice boost to get my shit together and get out of this house before I become like my parents :p

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend! Nice easy breezy Sunday for all!

Sometimes having a few days to yourself without going out can be a great motivational tool - you have time to think about what needs to be done and get it done or make steps.

We had a nice weekend - didn't do much, out for food, out for drinks, out for more food :D I'm sort of off gaming at the moment, what platform do you play on ladydove?

*sigh* I have absolutely no intention of signing up ad myself or anyone else. Clearly I suck at this humour malarkey though, for that I apologise.

I am just laughing at the Lawrence Perkins alts and the Lounge rats being banned. I am not doing anything in relation to her site. It is of no interest to me.

Well. Here's an idea. Leave her alone.

It is a public site, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your critique in here.

SHM, your concern is still appreciated nonetheless

Raasyvibe

Good Morning EADD and Happy Monday :)

I was up really early this morning (for me anyway) - don't really have a lot that needs doing (winding down for my holidays). Problem is it is way to humid to be able to sit outside and the temperatures are going to go crazy mid week - shame as I wanted to top up my tan for my holidays (I know very vain).

Have a great day everyone