• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

She should definitely click it. I'm a few minutes through and I already have a joint rolled.

I'm about to play it for Sham. I may make him wear headphones.

I think you're safe with this one.

I remember Sham recommending me some listening for a trip.

Whatever you call the substance that results from one's whole head melting; that substance melted.

I would be extremely surprised if Sham hasn't already been there, done that and got the fuckin T(entacle)-shirt...

I'm kinda perplexed by the band member credited as playing the 'bubbles'.

There goes my savings account after a whopping 3 and a half months. Still though, £13.40 profit is better than a kick in the teeth.

I'm kinda perplexed by the band member credited as playing the 'bubbles'.

There goes my savings account after a whopping 3 and a half months. Still though, £13.40 profit is better than a kick in the teeth.

I'm not sure without googling it, but I believe he might have been the guy responsible for the Psychedelic projections.

Do you think that watching The Notebook before a house party would put me on a downer or something? My friend's just told me it's deep as fuck so it's a tough decision D:

I love those kinda films though; PS I Love You had me in tears, oh man ;_;

Do you think that watching The Notebook before a house party would put me on a downer or something? My friend's just told me it's deep as fuck so it's a tough decision D:

Never watch this film unless forced to by a beautiful woman

I don't know; but I do know, watching Trainspotting while a young child is sleeping upstairs is not a good idea.

Evening all..

Did Evey get her forum up and running in the end? I cant seem to find it..

She may have been a pain in the arse here. That is no reason to stoop that low, lower even, yourselves. I've heard a lot of Lounge Rats are involved in trying to fuck her up. Why not join them. And the arse that is Wenlock.

Make you feel better about your shitty lives? Feel ashamed. Feel very ashamed. Got nothing better to do? Then fuck you. Idiots. And you reckoned you were all so better than her eh?