• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

oh, it's so good.

if you like guinness, try it with a glass of ruby port dumped in it :)

alasdair

Is it too early to open a bottle of wine?

Never :) - I read a nice recipe the other day - white wine, rum and lemonade. Sounds great if you made it in a big jug with a lot of ice - wouldn't make much difference it it goes flat either.

Never :) - I read a nice recipe the other day - white wine, rum and lemonade. Sounds great if you made it in a big jug with a lot of ice - wouldn't make much difference it it goes flat either.
That bottle is long gone. Just finished dinner and halfway through bottle number 2.

I might try that in Summer. I think an unoaked white like Riesling would be the go.

It was a struggle to get out of bed this morning, woke up early but then had the famous '10 more minutes' that turned into 4 hours :D.

That bottle is long gone. Just finished dinner and halfway through bottle number 2.

I might try that in Summer. I think an unoaked white like Riesling would be the go.

I thought it would be finished by now due to the time differences - Riesling or even Pinot would be great and would be nice with BBQ. I can't remember the last time I drank wine to be honest, I still have half a case of red that I've had for months now.

I love my wine. The smell, the flavour..the whole shebang. And it gets you pissed.