• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Holy mother of fuck.

Just been clearing out a storage cupboard and found a small suitcase in there. Opened it up to find another bag inside, and again, and again.
In the center of this Inception-esque progression was a box of polyethylene gloves, a liter of physiological saline, a few sachets of Ascorbate, some microporous filters, ten 1ml BD hypodermics, a few dozen alcohol swabs and a vial of concentrated Fentanyl solution.

The fuck?
Throw it fucking away! (In a safe but non recoverable manner)

Holy mother of fuck.

Just been clearing out a storage cupboard and found a small suitcase in there. Opened it up to find another bag inside, and again, and again.
In the center of this Inception-esque progression was a box of polyethylene gloves, a liter of physiological saline, a few sachets of Ascorbate, some microporous filters, ten 1ml BD hypodermics, a few dozen alcohol swabs and a vial of concentrated Fentanyl solution.

The fuck?

Most people wear shorts and t-shirts on holiday.

I live in fucking australia and i don't even own any shorts.
#punkrock

Good to know :)
(You mean wearing them at the same time as someone else, yeah?)

Holy mother of fuck.

The fuck?

Aliens bruv...

See this is what ruins a good old fashion stick up.

On another note how do we abruptly end stimulant psychosis??

If I here one more fucking voice telling me " take your chlothes off JT, your ripped son ! fuck em all " I am moving to Poland

If I here one more fucking voice telling me " take your chlothes off JT, your ripped son ! fuck em all " I am moving to Poland
So long as you're not moving there with the intention of invading it, you should be all ok.

Mother's Day is pretty much whipping my butt today! Store is absolutely jam packed with customers wanting sparkly things! D:

It always ends in thoughts of full scale multi national warfare and treaties with me

Fuck I forgot Mother's Day! Oh it's my birthday today also but celebrating isn't on the playlist ;/

Thank you lady dove! :) don't stress to much...moms just need to feel appreciated and respected x anything else is a bonus