• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Thank you lady dove! :) don't stress to much...moms just need to feel appreciated and respected x anything else is a bonus

You're most welcome

Tell that to the hordes waiting in the queue having fits because the charms are running out because they left it late hahaha.

Thanks dude! And God bless 'Straya! Greatest country on fucking earth! Lived there for a year best year of my life :)

Brisbane man! (Well a suburb about 18k out ) fucking loved it!
australia seems to still have the old British spirit even if it has died at home.

Of course australia still has british spirits, it all goes back to when we sent all the cunts over there to make a country and left ourselves with only the rich cunts, and everyone knows they're just boring old bastards unlike the people we kicked out back in the day.

Of course australia still has british spirits, it all goes back to when we sent all the cunts over there to make a country and left ourselves with only the rich cunts, and everyone knows they're just boring old bastards unlike the people we kicked out back in the day.

I agree. I tell you what I don't miss those fucking kookaburra's sitting in the old gum tree tho! Cunts every day " squuuuuuak KA KA KA KA KA" or the plumber birds (is that right?) the ones that nest and go full postal on anyone in there " area" and motherfuckers have to get fancy with there bike helmets etc

Good good times!

I agree. I tell you what I don't miss those fucking kookaburra's sitting in the old gum tree tho! Cunts every day " squuuuuuak KA KA KA KA KA" or the plumber birds (is that right?) the ones that nest and go full postal on anyone in there " area" and motherfuckers have to get fancy with there bike helmets etc

Good good times!

I hope your bird-proof bike helmet was a full Mad Max grade thing with spikes on it, sort of like the pidgeon spikes they put all over train stations. Otherwise you're just not trying.

I once had a kookaburra 'laugh' in the exhaust fan vent of my 5th floor apartment, when i was standing right next to the damn thing.

Fucking demonic, it scared the shit out of me.
And swooping birds are the least of your worries (dunno about Brisbane but it's the "maggies" - Australian Magpies - that do it around here. Take people's eyes out).
We have more deadly/bitey fauna than is necessary, frankly.

I hope your bird-proof bike helmet was a full Mad Max grade thing with spikes on it, sort of like the pidgeon spikes they put all over train stations. Otherwise you're just not trying.
i have one made out of tin foil.

Cheers guys, stared at the stuff for over an hour before disposing of the sharps and the suicide solution.

I've been off the Fent for around 9 months, I just don't get how I could have forgotten that extent of kit though. 250mg of Fentanyl is hardly a minor thing, not to mention the price!

If you need tips on repelling da buuuurdz I could help..

If you need tips on repelling da buuuurdz I could help..
Haha, nice.
I've had plenty of practice tho

...rolled up newspaper swung wildly above the head seems to work a treat in all such situations ;)

Concise, clear signage is the best way to go. And I know birds can read because I own all there encyclopedias

Haha, nice.
I've had plenty of practice tho

...rolled up newspaper swung wildly above the head seems to work a treat in all such situations ;)
I find the extra dynamic of a tin foil top hat to give an almost 100% success rate.

Dambusters blows the cunts right up!! ;)......

"They do NOT like it up em Captin Manering"