• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

I paid a load for an official filling the other month which fell out after a week so yeah you get what you pay for and as I've got insurance the cunt even charged a load for another picture which wasn't even necessary just to up his wages saying the insurance will pay you back...
The total was 200£ and I wasn't even in there for half an hour wtf.

Nightmares don't only happen when you're asleep... Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa (etc.)
Just think of me as the caped cock crusader who will steal your dreams and jizz frothy cum coffee in your mouth whilst vigorously rogering your poopy hole with varying sizes of Russian dilldolls... Be afraid ;)

Edit: be VERY afraid....
Pure fucking horror.

If it was private practice it would be under warranty.

My next 3 day course is costing $US10k so you can't really tell me I'm overpaid.

I was going to have a filling n scale n polish done today but ye know being the scummy druggie Mam apparently I am I thought I'd n smoke 3fpm all day hahahaha no I didn't lol ;) I slept n sorted out some paperwork. The wind was HOWWWWLING at mr man I like "sod that" <3

Evey

Arnold it's nice to see you hanging round. We all used to joke how long you'd last before you'd be infracted again as you'd pop up a day or so n next thing banned again hehe it's nice to see you sticking around this time :)

Evey

It's easy the cunts who get me going have finally fucked off, like little fucking cockroaches that my venom has managed to exterminate them for the time being.
Or so I wish...

They come back I get banned. easy
fucks given for getting banned...none... I think I'm on 16 infractions or something like that.

Last edited:
More oxy and valium and back to bed for me. So fucking tired so hopefully i will get some more sleep...and hopefully not encounter a caped FUBAR in my dreams again...that shit really IS disturbing

More oxy and valium and back to bed for me. So fucking tired so hopefully i will get some more sleep...and hopefully not encounter a caped FUBAR in my dreams again...that shit really IS disturbing

hahahaha yea you really need a rest. Sweet dreams, conee :)

Evey

Evening crew, long time :)

Flake and weed, yum. Chocolate and beer though, nah...!;) I hope your evening continues its ascent King..

Wow I've really missed you, Scotchy. I was going to E-mail you but didn't know if you were busy nit's not been the same without our Scotchy Oh Meet Comsumer. He'a a newish fella to EASD; a nurse living in Aus. Coner, Scotchy is one of our senior mods n is real down to earth, caring bloke.

Evey