• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

No, we're all just huge perverts it transpires

Who would have thought it?

I'm not at the Docs until 10 past 4 GMT. They be busy busy!

Sad thing is, I've worked a proper coffee machine before, my latte I guarantee is gonna be better than FUBARS, then again, mine doesn't contain shit!

I'm not at the Docs until 10 past 4 GMT. They be busy busy!

Sad thing is, I've worked a proper coffee machine before, my latte I guarantee is gonna be better than FUBARS, then again, mine doesn't contain shit!
And thats not all thats in FUBARS lattes either...

Woo, finally got some more weed. It's possible I smoked more than I should have given I'm doing a dynamics lab in half an hour, but right now I am entirely too stoned to worry about that.

I am going to try and get some sleep. Fuck knows how with this stupid back of mine and the bloody oxy is stimulating too. I just took another 30mg and 10mg of valium which i hope will see me through the night.

Thanks EADD its been most entertaining tonight and made me forget what a shithouse day ive had. Peace

I am going to try and get some sleep. Fuck knows how with this stupid back of mine and the bloody oxy is stimulating too. I just took another 30mg and 10mg of valium which i hope will see me through the night.

Thanks EADD its been most entertaining tonight and made me forget what a shithouse day ive had. Peace

Have a good night, I hope your back recovers quickly mate : (

That sucks Consumer, I give damn good back rubs an all! Sounds like you could use one!

What can I say, I'm good with my hands ;)

Ok the universe does not want me to get 3-FPM. Every time I try get it something stops me. God is doing. I mught be re-aligning with the source here the energies are NO.

Can't argue with tge universe can ye?

Evey

Well, I just completely failed to go to a lab by leaving all my kit at home, but on the plus side, I am on that first smoke when the last hit is all cleared out, and it is *great*.

Phew all sorted. Had to use another bank account I have. I hope they're able to send it 2moz. I could curse my bank for being an utter pain in the arse

Evey

Ok the universe does not want me to get 3-FPM. Every time I try get it something stops me. God is doing. I mught be re-aligning with the source here the energies are NO.

Can't argue with tge universe can ye?

Evey

Phew all sorted. Had to use another bank account I have. I hope they're able to send it 2moz. I could curse my bank for being an utter pain in the arse

Evey

3-FPM, bcf. Took 5 hours to sort it as my Internet bsnking's doem I had to find an old account to. Wow what a lota bloody effort that took.

How you doing? How was your date with you girl?

Eveu

Well i managed to get some sleep somehow but i have just woken up sore as fuck. I guess the oxy works for about 4 hours then.

Another 30mg down the hatch and a couple of valium

*checks there is no sign of FUBARS coffee on me....phew it was just a nightmare. ...

Once again goodnight EADD

Well i managed to get some sleep somehow but i have just woken up sore as fuck. I guess the oxy works for about 4 hours then.

Another 30mg down the hatch and a couple of valium

*checks there is no sign of FUBARS coffee on me....phew it was just a nightmare. ...

Once again goodnight EADD

Mate, I wouldn't do a coffee cum on a compromised Consumer, d'ya think I'm that much of a cocking cunt? (Don't answer that). Take care man, hope the opies hit soon...

Mate, I wouldn't do a coffee cum on a compromised Consumer, d'ya think I'm that much of a cocking cunt? (Don't answer that). Take care man, hope the opies hit soon...
Thanks bro.

I am glad it was just a dream. You were wearing a cape chasing me down a street with one of Sprouts Russian Dildolls in one hand and a Cuntpuncher 5000 in the other yelling out " Come and get your fucking latte you naughty naughty Australian."

It was really quite disturbing :)

Thanks bro.

I am glad it was just a dream. You were wearing a cape chasing me down a street with one of Sprouts Russian Dildolls in one hand and a Cuntpuncher 5000 in the other yelling out " Come and get your fucking latte you naughty naughty Australian."

I dunno, sounds pretty good to me... ;)

Thanks bro.

I'm a little scared now! Someone hold me!

OH MY...... Wha have I walked into? Is FUBAR yankin on his hairy knocker again? ;))

3-FPM time =D

Evey