Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be something in the air :

I also have two new bosses today.

One of whom I have worked with for about 5 years. She has managed to secure a premonition by doing precisely fuck all.

She saw it coming. *

* Literally funnier than Stewart Lee, see.

But not as funny as Stewart "crush a grape/crackerjack" Francis?

Yup that scapes in just above Stuart Lee.

But most things do, as I've already said.

And where's the_gay_blade got to? It's almost like they've got a 9-5 job in a lighting factory and only post from work...

Jesus.

Really hurts you that other people have different taste in comedy doesn't it ?

Pointing out typos is pretty lame. I'm sure you could do better

One new mention. Hey!

I think SHM was implying that you might have been a certain someone who used to post here that was about as popular as a painful hemorrhoid....but since youve made it to over 20 posts without pouring sick racist abuse on most of the members I'd hazard a guess your not him.:)

I wish we could have EADD celebrity death match type battles. That shit would be golden, Sammy g vs Englandgz in a grudge match, Bcf vs blondin in EADD heroin warz. SHM vs OTW for the divas title :D I am joking btw before someone takes offence

And yes the_gay_blade was trolling in the MDMA thread. But I think it probably is just some annoying gay bloke to be fair. Sprout said he liked his name. Maybe another EADD romance is blossoming <3

For the record Sid I'd beat Sammy to within an inch of his life, resuscitate him then start again etc.etc...repeat, repeat. :)

Pah!! I was there last time and non of the southern shandy drinking cunts dared to show their smug little faces so not holding out any hopes on that score....:)

Lager top for the gentleman....white wine spritzer for the lady? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.