European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can also be added to your coffee pot for a streaming hot cup of Joe? :)

Ya know, I did briefly consider that - but having seen behind the scenes in these places, they've probably been swept off the floor...

I have kilos of mexedrone available suit able for plant growth. 10 p a kilo. Turkmenistan's finest.

Mate, the amount of 'Turkmenistan's finest' I've had up my arse recently, I might as well just shit on them...

Hope you're not suffering an unacceptable amount of rectal bleeding too..

Id kill that cunt and his "Turkmenstan's finest" if I could afford the plane fare:)

Hope you're not suffering an unacceptable amount of rectal bleeding too..

Id kill that cunt and his "Turkmenstan's finest" if I could afford the plane fare:)
Thats lovely. Just because the quality vintage semen stained television you received had a dodgy antenna you now want to kill me? Whatever happened to cannulating FUBAR? Here i was thinking we were brothers in arms bonded together by Turkmenistan's finest Mexedrone. I really am quite upset at this.

Thats lovely. Just because the quality vintage semen stained television you received had a dodgy antenna you now want to kill me? Whatever happened to cannulating FUBAR? Here i was thinking we were brothers in arms bonded together by Turkmenistan's finest Mexedrone. I really am quite upset at this.

After being burned by your shit tellys and my aresehole literally burned by your mexedrone I no longer want to participate in sticking sharp stuff into FUBARs arms......oh who am I kidding.....I still do....:)

Interesting about that Nevilles Haze consumer. I always wanted to try that. But nobody's ever selling it because it takes 16 weeks to flower I guess.

Good on you mate. Probably better than 90% of what's about and you didnt have to pay a fortune! Do keep me updated if you dont mind I'd love to hear how you get on. I get stuff off my mate who uses Plagron light mix, he also does hydro. And what a difference there is, no contest soil is much nicer. I'd love to give those Auto's a go myself but I did actually try once before and got very little here, I guess Scotland is a bit cooler than England maybe. The weed I got never really fully ripened and obviously as such wasn't really worth smoking. I've seen some grow blogs in Devon outdoors though which seem to have great success there. :)

Are you just running all the same strain? I recently had a smoke of some Auto Blue Diesel off somebody which I'd recommend. Really fruity flavour, medium strength (auto's are never strong IMO) and a nice solid feeling colas. Some people say the whole strain thing is a marketing gimmick but there honestly is a huge difference between them, and especially now with such huge developments as they've been making in the legal states of America. The variety and range of effects you can get from weed these days is nuts %)

I'm not that arsed about strength tbh, as long as its a quality smoke (and costs me fuck all).

Here's the results of last years Auto Frisien Dew. Had no issues with pests or mould.

4v6wSBU.jpg

TeMcVOz.jpg

28sfTe1.jpg

I realise that's nothing for you spoilt Aussie cunts, but for a UK beginner, that's a fuckin achievement...

Nice little crop mate. You going to try for more this year in the hope you can keep yourself going self sufficiently? I don't think any of the lowryders are very strong THC % wise but they can have more CBD than many full size strains seem to.

Having your own bit too makes it a bit mor special anyway. Nice one FUBAR, keep us updated %)

I'm not that arsed about strength tbh, as long as its a quality smoke (and costs me fuck all).

Here's the results of last years Auto Frisien Dew. Had no issues with pests or mould.

4v6wSBU.jpg

TeMcVOz.jpg

28sfTe1.jpg

I realise that's nothing for you spoilt Aussie cunts, but for a UK beginner, that's a fuckin achievement...
Nice work bro. I will have to time my next visit to pick up a telly around harvest time clearly ;)

After being burned by your shit tellys and my aresehole literally burned by your mexedrone I no longer want to participate in sticking sharp stuff into FUBARs arms......oh who am I kidding.....I still do....:)
Good. I will seek out another quality RC from Turkmenistan's finest laboratories to inject him with. Do they make RC laxatives?

One thing I've always wondered about the seeds game. Is see how the sites selling them advertise say 20% THC .7% CBD and then say 70% sativa 30% indica. How can they say that all for sure, when each pheno seems to lean towards a different ratio of the mix between the parent strains?

Like as you say you get a nice NL5 haze leaning on the haze side. But do they just pick the best of the 10 pheno's say and publish the result of that one or what? Some of these Kush strains for instance flower in 2 months, yet they're tauted as 90% sativa.
It's all a rough optimistic estimate of it all.
If you look around different seed sellers come up with different numbers for the same strain.
If you look up the test results of the weed of those strains they can vary as well and at times that difference can be astounding. I've seen official lab thc results of charlotte's web of 10% thc lol.

Yeah but would that rough estimate be the true indica:sativa mix for each pheno, like they are all roughy that. Or could it vary greatly, like one is actually mostly all northern lights and only a little of the haze characteristic and one is almost all haze and very little of the NL, and as such both totally different % indica:sativa?

Generally yes it would be close to their estimates of sativa/indica.

My new favourite is Santa Maria rated at 65/35 sativa/indica or 75/25 sativa indica and the result of consuming it is exactly to what I expect of that strain.
My second strain is 50/50 sativa/indica called NLX and yups it's an equal mix.
The third white widow is meant to be 60/40 indica/sativa but the one I source gives you a real head high so I'm saying more like 80/20 indica/sativa. Still pretty close to what I want from it as a result.

I cycle them as one week I'll use that strain the next another one. Meaning after 8 months of daily oral use I can still high as fuck as I want on not that high a dose. <50mg daily thc

Greetings from FUBARs sock draw!

I would now like to announce the results of my sock draw.

Aaaand, the winning ticket belongs to - wait for it....

Consumer!!!

Congratulations mate, your prize is a pair of feotid undershoe garments of your choice from my sock drawer! ;)

Enjoy...

Wish I hadn't gone back to work today.....

I've got a new boss and safe to say I DON'T like her....

As the song goes...."there may be trouble ahead....."

This is going to end badly .......and soon :(

Must be something in the air :

I also have two new bosses today.

One of whom I have worked with for about 5 years. She has managed to secure a premonition by doing precisely fuck all.

Now having to just let go of my resentment. I shall just bury it deep down and let it manifest later as a stroke or a tumour.

I'm not expecting trouble as such but
the fact that she looks and acts a lot like my ex wife really doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.