• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction GHB - possible health concerns

Also the other added 3% contains out of stuff which ain't toxic to human consumption so side effect wise its also just the same been using for a while now . In my opinion all the stories about China gbl vs German gbl and 99.9%vs99% is just complete bs. There is no difference in feeling for the consumer , you ain't gonna feel difference between 99% or 99.9% 😅
I once dreamt of making GHB out of the rim cleaner I previously acquired from the Netherlands, tech grade. I believe it was the EU and not the Chinese stuff but who knows really. The other ingredients, like NaOH were acquired from eBay / Poland (don't do this, my second dream of this procedure ended up in a police raid because they didn't seal the NaOH and sniffing dog alerted. They thought it was intended as a drug cut, lol. Drain cleaner as a cut.) The result were nicely looking, off-white flakes with heavily hygroscopic properties, only in an airtight baggie they would remain more or less flakey instead of turning into a liquid.

BUT I didn't like the result. Granted, it was my first experience with GHB but it felt a bit toxic. Like alcohol with an unknown additive. I did it like 2-3 times and let the rest rot until a thick layer of mold was forcing me to throw it out. Lesson learned, mold likes to get high as well.

Wonder whether this was impure GBL. I think even if it was then it shouldn't have affected the trip, though. But again, who knows for sure.

I once dreamt of making GHB out of the rim cleaner I previously acquired from the Netherlands, tech grade. I believe it was the EU and not the Chinese stuff but who knows really. The other ingredients, like NaOH were acquired from eBay / Poland (don't do this, my second dream of this procedure ended up in a police raid because they didn't seal the NaOH and sniffing dog alerted. They thought it was intended as a drug cut, lol. Drain cleaner as a cut.) The result were nicely looking, off-white flakes with heavily hygroscopic properties, only in an airtight baggie they would remain more or less flakey instead of turning into a liquid.

BUT I didn't like the result. Granted, it was my first experience with GHB but it felt a bit toxic. Like alcohol with an unknown additive. I did it like 2-3 times and let the rest rot until a thick layer of mold was forcing me to throw it out. Lesson learned, mold likes to get high as well.

Wonder whether this was impure GBL. I think even if it was then it shouldn't have affected the trip, though. But again, who knows for sure.
Honestly i never came across impure gbl i think .
But it probally existst 😱

@Kizaru
Thanks for sharing this info! Mostly I'm worried that the "other" % that aren't GBL could lead to long term brain or organ damage where at first you don't notice a thing but after many months you feel something is off but it's already too late.

I admit my brain is great at coming up with such concerns but I have read one post where a person describes severe vertigo, their legs randomly giving out, slurred speech and other parkinson's type symptoms after consuming a bad batch, with the doctor clueless.
Another one from a german forum where a user reports his friend, who was absolutely healthy and he just talked to on the phone in the evening, just didn't wake up the next morning. The doctor ruled the cause of death as sudden heart failure (gbl obtained from eu clean web shop).
I'm not a chemist so I can't say if this is realistic or just coincidence and have no idea where the first guy got his GBL from.

Do you know what the non-GBL % are possibly composed of? I have read about traces of Water, 1,4BDO and also COLOR? But still trying to find out more about this.
You can look up the cas numbers of each added thing . Cas number indicates what kind of substance there is in it and you can look it up .many people have been using the same product so i doubt its dangerous .

I god some 1,4 BDO and it was nice, but I am a little bit worried about toxicity. Has anyone who's tried BDO and GHB/GBL notice a huge difference in affects.
Would love to get my hands on some proper GHB some day, or if not just convert GBL with NaHO. I liked GBL but found it hard to find my "sweet spot" with it. Was either too mild or unpleasantly strong and dysphoric most of the time.
I made this thread a while ago. Vote if you can be arsed, y'all.