Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use

Status
Not open for further replies.
what part do you want references for?

the doses are pretty much known fact by everyone. 1ml of 1,4b converts into one gram of GHB, while 1ml of GBL converts into 1.6 grams.

Thanks everyone for that bit of interesting information I knew a little bit about GBL and stuff and not much and wanted to get some other opinions from here.... I think I will water it down a little bit so that I don't make anyone nearly overdose, what do you think is the best percentage to water it down????

^ a percentage that is easy for you to: a) remember and b) calculate. :)

I'm pretty good with maths I just want a good percentage to water down pure GBL so that other people can get a good buzz but not overdose off it so above average to your normal everyday street quality stuff because I don't know how much street fantasy is watered down.... Also if I was wanting to take some of the GBL pure how much would I have to take do you think around 1 - 1.5ml would be a good dose to start off on?

I would just like to point out that it is certainly possible to die from an overdose of ghb. I'm not saying its likely, or that it happens all the time, but it is definitely a potential risk. GHB is a strong central nervous system depressant, and as such if too much is taken it will shut down your breathing, and / or heart beating.

Someone in this situation that is not treated medically would almost certainly die.

Anything is toxic in high enough doses/quantities. It's all about knowing your substance, knowing your dose and knowing your limits.

the MSDS for GBL says "a slightly narcotic substance" lol

it also says the LD50 for rats is 1350mg per kg of body weight.

Well if we're going by the MSDS, GBL is also listed as a strong mucous membrane and skin irritant, and as harmful if swallowed.

yes it is a strong mucous membrane irritant. Ive got it in my nose before and it was fucked. Its also dangerous to ingest if swallowed yes, but only if you don't dilute it with another liquid. (and don't have too much ofcourse)

Last edited:
Hey all, excuse me for intruding but we don't have our own G megathread over in EADD and I have something I was intrested in:

Last year I introduced GBL to a mate who passed out a few times when out. Not that I'm the poster boy of good behaviour with it myself but I was a bit worried about this and that I was the giver of evil, etc.

Hadn't seen him since I moved away and came back again but he came into work tonight. I saw him a lot at first then not till he left at the end. I heard afterwards that he spent a lot of that 'missing' time almost asleep in the kitchen. GBL do you reckon? It's possible he could have found out where to get it himself. He never mentioned it but we could easily be overheard the whole time.

sounds like it. why don't you ask him? is his behaviour different in any other way? (when he's not sleeping? ;))

After having been at a dance party this past weekend, can I just urge people who have had too much G, or a friend who has too much, to visit the medical tent if you or said friend is passing out/unconscious? I met a few people trying to prop up partners who had passed out, or who were in and out of consciousness. All of them were in the "Im too ashamed/he's too ashamed to get help" school of thought. Better to be safe than sorry.

*gets off soap box*

And there in lies a problem...a g blowout is hardly even noticed by the user, it is a micro dropout, and not even noticed by the user, half the time they wont even believe that they have been out, and feel really great on recovery...even if they have been carrying on like the lesser spotted bush parrot for half an hour...

agreed wish GBL would make a come back :) all this 14-b is pissing me off....

gbl is mch more of an enegry burst to swim... where as he finds 14-b more of a sit your arse on the couch type high

I use to get on ghb/fanta or whatever it's called when i was clubbing non stop a few years ago. I was introduced to it by some mates who like me also had not much idea about the drug. I used to take a fair bit of it and loved the high it was so different to MD and put me onto another level but me being uneducated (back then) and not properly informed have had some not fun experiences with it....
One of the 1st times i tried it i remember being so smashed and getting rushes through my body i couldnt believe the way it made you feel it was amazing but after a while of smaking out on the lounge i fell asleep and woke up a few hours later in the middle of the night drooling...
Also (another uneducated decision from me) one night in a club i was already munted off some pills i got some G from a mate and dosed up to quickly, after sitting down in the chill out room with my mates i started to nod off real bad. Lucky my mate noticed and knew what i had, he put some speed in my mouth and i snapped out of it....

I have always remembered the amazing high i got from the stuff and am tempted to try it again however i dont think i will at least not right now

Tried pure 1,4-B 2 days ago for the first time. Did nothing for me. Not a fan of it.

Had 2ml to start which gave me a little buzz. 4ml 6-8 hours later and it didn't do shit.

Rather have some acid =D.

sounds like weak stuff, or you're a big guy. anyone else try it from the same batch?

Immortal Teknique said:
Tried pure 1,4-B 2 days ago for the first time. Did nothing for me. Not a fan of it.

Had 2ml to start which gave me a little buzz. 4ml 6-8 hours later and it didn't do shit.

Rather have some acid =D.

I find im naturally tolerant to GHB. I take nearly double of what people around me to do feel a similar buzz - and no Im not bragging, its actually rather expensive being like this.

Im not like this with other drugs too, so its rather surprising. I found Im not a massive fan of G either, it has its places/uses but yea isn't that special too me. Strange actually, because when I initially read up about GHB it sounded like the perfect drug to me (besides some lovely warm opiates).

felix said:
sounds like weak stuff, or you're a big guy. anyone else try it from the same batch?

It was pure. I can be sure of that. Think i may just be naturally tolerant.

Same goes for benzo's, i can eat 4mg of xanax and be pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.