Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use

Status
Not open for further replies.
trancegirle said:
^ even pure 1,4-B isn't as good as gbl, imo

Yeah i think its common knowledge that 1,4 is the shittier out of the 3. I knew it wasn't really going to be the drug for me though. Im a tripper, DMT and Acid for the win. Was always going to be hard to become a favourite, although i could see me using it on a comedown.

^^ Thats how I thought my GHB use would be. ie comedown drug mainly from trips/pills. However I find myself taking more and more G until I pass out trying to chase some effect that will never happen on G. Maybe im weird, but I know this is bad.

no,your not wierd. Been down that track, and is good that you are aware of it. If you wish to check out my posts you will see. I used to have it to make me think straight in the morning, or any time, all the time. Do not be complacent about the dependence issues ofthis chem, seem to some ppl more than others. so enjoy it while its not a habit ,cos its a bastard of a one to shake....and now , even though it remains a favorite, I am wary to revisit it....you don't want this happening to you do you?

I wouldn't say its weird. I tried it with 4-5 experienced juice heads and they all said the best part is blowing out.

That said, half of them were fucking idiots, so i dunno.

lemme get this straight. what you guys call 'blowing out' is what we in the UK call 'G'ing out', in other words taking too much and passing out?

i can't think why that's a good thing, certainly not in public anywhere. 8)

Your assumption would be correct Mr Felix. Blowing out is very much the same as G'ing out. :)

As the dose-response curve of GHB/GBL/1,4-B is so very steep, and the difference between a full euphoric dose and a blow out dose is so close, a large majority of users believe that to get full effects they must blow out. Obviously this is misinformation at its best, and should be stamped out wherever possible, but sometimes it's hard to explain the most basic of concepts to those who already know so much. :/

The main problem with G whores, who refuse to believe there is a problem blowing out every weekend in clubs, is that they are unable to see what they are really like prior to their G sleep. They continue to believe they were fine, fully coherent and that the people around them are just overreacting to their behaviour.

i've never understood the term blowing out, sounds a bit gay.
but yes little angel the dose is pretty close thats one annoying thing about ghb. you want to get the full effects but dont want to waste your money by blowing out or making a complete dick of yourself and its hard to judge what todays dose will be that isnt a blow out but you get the full twitches and body rushes and near a nod without nodding.

the only time i blow out on purpose is after pills, i always feel sleepy after pills but i cant sleep, my body is worn out but my mind just wants to dream while awake so a big dose of G sorts that out for a few hours.

i never understood why people blow out at raves on purpose, they must be mistakes and bad judgement and timing because your paying upto XXX sometimes why would u want to be unconscious and miss the music and secondly its much more fun as a low dose at raves. its probabvly the best rave drug out there. makes u social, something about it just makes u hook up at raves where as pills do the opposite. and if you actually walk around and dance on it the G goes through you quicker meaning if you do redose every 2 hours the same charge theres way less chance of blowing out, and sitting around you tend to lose time much more and just redose cos your not doing anything else to keep your mind off it.

G is a good drug but it has its bad effects. i saw on the news well today tonight if you want to call that news about ghb last night about how theres many many overdoses a night in all hospitals and its taking up so many beds i think we need to research the drug a bit better or have like a drunk tank and treat blow outs like that if they appear to be stable. ofcourse the extreme overdoses where people arent breathing and are really overdosing need support, but i think 95% of the hospital visits if not more are just scares. and i know from experience they dont let you out when you wake up, even if its only 30 minutes later. a friend called the ambulance on me once when he knew i was taking G in the comfort of my own home and i laid down on a really comfortable lounge chair and drifted off. i kept waking up when he was pushing me but quickly went back to sleep. whats the difference between this and someone drinking too much, probably way lesser brain damage thats about it. not to say the drug is safe but every drug that hits the streets we all are so scared about it first just look at mdma. in my mind no drug is safe...

in australia we are lucky even though a lot of it is sadly only 1,4b but it is mostly sold pure to near-pure (10%-15% dilute) but in america people take caps and the stuff is still sold everywhere. it is definitly 14b you can taste it but it is watered down so 3-4 caps is a dose, very dangerous, becoz the next batch can sometimes be 2-3 caps u have to rely on the word of a dealer. everyone uses rynges over here, much better. but i find the greed in real g users over here to be appalling sometimes. dosing 3-4ml then waiting 10 minutes before dosing 2-3ml again, just to frank out.

[Edit-Removed price. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Immortal; This is a problem with people who havent done G before, especially 1,4b. GHB doesnt have this problem. GBL has it to some degree but nere ear as much as 14B.

The liver has to get used to the drug, and it may take many tries. Basically your liver produces enzymes when it comes in contact with the drug at first to turn it into GHB. When this has passed 1,4B will work for life. This isnt a very scientific explanation but im sure its on blue light somewhere i should dig around the web for sources if anyone needs them.

14b is actually an alcohol and it has its own effects when coming up. your first dose you probably got a bit of a headspin or dizzy feeling and thought that was it, when in fact you basically pissed the drug right through your system. you probably noticed your piss was weird after it ?

-Xs-

No weird piss. But the i definitely had the dizzy, headspin type feeling.

I wasn't expecting much so i wasn't that disappointed. I would try GHB/GBL if it came along though.

sorry i didnt know prices of rave tickets were banned in this forum my mistake

bustabraincell sorry mate what did you mean? got the feeling your being sarcastic? :)

yera, I was in all my drunkeness last night, sorry. where can I get one of those alcohol units that shut down the keyboard over a certain level (and one for my phone too!)

whut do you guys think about different gbl from different dealers. i have ordered gbl in the last 6 years from a lot different shops in the internet. i found out that all of the shops tell that their stuff is 99,plus but i dont really believe.
i found out differences in smell, taste, and feeling and bad feeling afterwards.

the ones shops that gave me 1,4 butyrolacton:

it was bad smell, very chemical, very badtaste, very high feeling and buzz, really strong, bad addiction, strong tremor, bad stitches in my bladder

from the others i got "gbl" (on the sign) it was different, u needed more, better taste, better smell, it smelled and tasted more "pure", didnt koma to fast, but from the one second to the other one KOMA total (the other gbl you could see the koma commin) the withdrawl symptoms werent that hard, not that big tremor

ok all this stuff came from shops who told that their stuff is from 99% to 99,99%

a guy from another forum told me that its impossible to sell this pure stuff at certain prices. it must be much more expensive and all the shops dont give a fuck about the purity cuz nobody will proofe them.

any thoughts mates?

byby

schnabeltier (still lovin that lovin shit, and still looking for other drugs to keep withdrawling as little as possible, in one month i have my xxx gbl withdrawl and i want to cure it with desoxypipradol and heroin. maybe one time i ll find a way for all the gbl heads to get down without any harm and pain.

i had good experiences with buprenorphin
methamphetamin !!!! (propably the best, at a 4 days hardcore gabber party in czek rep. and a lot of beer)

lets see what future brings. gbl is still one of the greatest things ever!!!

thanks for reading

[EDIT: No prices. Lil Angel15]

I had some analised by the Feds (not my choice), and it was assayed to be over 99% pure. It was also 16 mil over the ordered 500. This was from a internet mail company. However I do not reccommend an interception as a way of finding out!%)

Depends on the synth too mate. There's 20 ways to make GBL and many ways to distill it. Some things like lead and other metals stay in it. There can also be tiny amounts of 1,4B present in GBL.

Believe it or not 99%+ or not differently synthed GBL's, due to synth and distill can have different effects on the mucous membrane, bowels, stomach, organs, duration, withdrawal. Also smells and taste can be different, all due to the tiny amount of stuff left over from synth and distill.

It can even effect if the GBL is "speedier" on the come-up, or more relaxed.

Here in NZ a g addict can go to a psychiatrist via DHB (free) and be prescribed liquid valium so as to mimic the thought of using a barrel to measure into a cup i guess???!! but nonetheless prescribing valium to g addicts is what the DHB (district health board) are doing at the moment, the same with meth/ice addicts, can now get a daily dosage of 40mg ritalin from the chemist... Sign of the times..

n.b. Though they give you an option of either valium or an anti-depressant such as citalopram/monthly prescriptions..

A word of warning. I'm an intraveinous user and have somekind of obsession with being able to wack something. I recently scored some fanta for my first time, my friends all warned me not to IV any and I decided not to. An hour after taking my first dose I was feeling really fuckin good so I sucked up a ml and whacked that. I don't know what damage this caused to me but it was excrutiatingly painfull. I should have followed my friends advice! I've been using chems for about 5 years now and have a fair amount of experience under my belt. Don't trick yourself thinking your invincible the people I have least expected in my life to drop have done so

^^That was a really dumb idea. Im not sure what damage you've done but im 99% sure something very bad would have come out of this. Can anyone chime in because G burnt the crap outta my mouth so I cant imagine what it'd do to your veins/insides.

BTW G FTW, best drug. Makes a manequin(sp?) look sexy.

I'm a absolute G whore.

I take G daily when I have a good source, nearly always pure GBL - I only take 1,4b when I can't get GBL although for a good 6 months thats all I knew.

I take G for chilling, reading, working, eating, sex and for being social. It's my favorite drug by far.

One thing I don't understand is why people blow out on purpose, especially by taking dangerous amounts!

I'm a small guy but because of my tolerance my pure GBL dose is 2ml. I used to only have 1.5 to start but lately because of a ready supply I've been dosing larger without passing out. I usually follow up my 2ml charge with another 1.5ml after about 1.5hrs. Now this is an ok dose if I'm doing things (working, being social ect) but I find sometimes that if I take this dose when I'm chilling (xbox, watching tv, reading) I will fall asleep (blow out).

Personally I hate the woozy feeling of Ging out bad. Recently I've dosed slightly too much for a few consecutive nights and found myself having to lay down on my side only finding myself waking up 2-3hrs later with no recollection of what happened. The worst I've ever come to dangerously Ging out was when I fell asleep sitting up and my head drooped down and I could feel my airway closing up because of the angle my head was on. This was especially dangerous because I was on my own and no one was around to make sure I was ok, thankfully I have learned from this mistake and I won't let it happen again.

Withdrawls wise I haven't had any for a while, I find that lately its more psychological than phisical, though I know if I continue my current usage levels then the physical aspects of G WD's will catch up with me.

What I'm trying to say is people should just be cautious with G, it's not worth hurting yourself and worrying the people around you by making yourself blow out.

Jeez, injecting g? Really not a good idea - suprised your veins didn't dissolve. Think before you whack something up mate - it's not always gonna work out better. Glad you seem ok now though but watch out in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.