• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe getting the most out of suboxone

Shooting subs always made my arms feel like they fell asleep the next day. Absolutely cannot recommend taking Suboxone this way

the only reason I would recommend shooting subs is if you are on the Vivitrol shot and have a low tolerance and want to get high off Suboxone.

if you're taking it to actually get clean, you shouldn't be shooting it anyway.

if you're taking it to just hold you over until you can actually get high, just take 2mg sublingually

I never found the IV effects of Suboxone to do anything overly different than taking it sublingually. I think it is mostly a needle addiction / placebo effect that makes people think it is a better feeling. You don't get a rush taking Suboxone any ROA.

and it is absolutely horrible for your veins, cannot stress that enough.

I feel Suboxone at lower doses under 2 mgs last me about 16 hours. I start getting a little restless and a touch of anxiety. I still only dose once a day tho. I get up at 2 or 3 AM and take my sub. Its a great time to play guitar or watch creepy youtube vids. Or cruise Bluelight. Thanks and Good luck to those on a taper.

Hi! Has anyone taken or is taking Bupe for pain management? If so, I would really love to hear how you stopped all other opioids and started Bupe. My transition is this week. I have Lupus & Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome with excruciating pain from head to toe. I have been on pain management for 4 years and I've never abused a drug. I take by the book and always have. I was however on Fyentenyl patches for the better of 3 years and asked that my Dr please let me change that to OxyContin ER so I wouldn't have such a hard time going from the patch to Bupe. Now I take 2 OxyContin ER 40 mg qd & a Oxycodone 30 mg as needed for breakthrough pain. Any ideas how bad I should let withdrawals get before starting the Bupe and how much? The Dr prescribed 3 8/2mg films per day.
Thank You so much!!
Zebra1972
Ive had and heard mixed results on using Sub for pain. Each person has to find the right dose. They have a patch too.