• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin get off opiates with NO withdrawals. id like to share some of my knowledge

I use .3-.6 of pretty good far every day 90 mgs of oxy would only get my pinky toe well idk how you equal 90 mgs oxy to half a g of Fire lolol like the guy said its as fire as hose water lololol

okay so an update, i think its day 4 now lol and im still wding a little bit since the rest of the dxm wore off last night.
to answer yalls questions.
i am able to and would love to do a gram of heroin a day which i can and function, but becus of financial issues, 90 mg of roxi is that, that is what it takes for me to not be sick for most of the day. half a gram of fire tar is what i usually get me some nods for the day
i can take 200 + mg of oxy a day but id be nodding the whole day which i dont usually do because i can't afford.
also a whole 5 oz bottle of delsym WILL get rid of 70% - 100% of withdrawals (depending on severity of addiction)... its like how mxe and ketamine works for opiate withdrawals.

also, i could be wrong, since people's bodies work differently, but most of yall that say dxm never worked has never really downed a whole 5 oz of delsym, that shit lasts over 12 hrs and numbs ur entire body. u repeat that every other day during the week of ur withdrawal, and im sure it should help for most part.
ive been doing quality tar for 4 years, so i think i know how severe my withdrawals were.
also, loperamide works too in excessive dosage, meth/amp works too but only recommended to people that are used to it ( its weird, one hit of good meth will take away all withdrawals no joke), any nmda drugs like ketamine works great but i prefer mxe or delsym for the longer duration. kratom is good too but idk how the fuck yall keep that sludge down when ur withdrawaling like holy fuck i dont even wanna think about it lol

and i would recommend a benzo or two for the delsym ride because it gets pretty crazy lol.. (for yall anxious folks)

im looking forward to tomorrow which will be day 5, wont be needing dxm any more because the worst is thru.

and by fire tar, i mean grade A cali LA mexican from the border cartel fuckin tar.
i even got some from the darkweb(socalled fire tar) wasnt as good as that LA SHIt.
idk why yall be thinking my tar wasnt "fire" lol
maybe i worded my shit wrong. lol
i dont even remember the last time i took oxys either. lol becus everytime i get them for the ridiculous fucking price, i always end up super disappointed of the non existent nod from 3 roxi 30s i chew up.

Last edited:
when i want to detox, i get an 8mg suboxone and take that over the course of 4-5 days. if your tolerance is similar to mine and you take such a small dose of sub when you are w/ding, you will actually still be withdrawing from the heroin while the sub makes it a little better.

you may feel a little off for a few days, but when the suboxone clears your system, you're totally in the clear.

Further along then you. I usually puke as soon as I get out of bed.

LOL damn tahts pretty bad. i usually puke on the night of 2nd and 3rd day.

maybe becus i dont bang? because i heard puking is the one wd symptom that is in a different class if you shoot up

I stopped using H for around 5-6 days recently, then took a fat shot a couple of nights ago and ended up puking about seven times throughout the night, lolz. I got high enough that it was probably worth it but man, I threw up til I was dry heaving. I didn't think my tolerance would lower that fast.

I stopped using H for around 5-6 days recently, then took a fat shot a couple of nights ago and ended up puking about seven times throughout the night, lolz. I got high enough that it was probably worth it but man, I threw up til I was dry heaving. I didn't think my tolerance would lower that fast.

hmm ive had many similar experiences with puking from using h after a small abstinence... ( when usually i dont puke at all hardly when im binging for months at a time)
but the thing was, i would puke, but i wouldnt be as high as i would want to be... so idk if its a tolerance to the high or a reduction of tolerance to puking? lol

What is a good staring dose of dxm for opiate withdrawal? I have never taken dxm i have a few klonopin and a few ativan as well as wax and weed those help but if adding a little dxm wont hurt i want to try it. Is there a possibility of things getting worse with dxm? Or is it one of those things where it either helps or it does not? I definitely dont want to trip during withdrawal that just seems scary to me.

hey the thing with dxm while withdrawaling is that u have to take it at the end of day 2 / beginning of day 3 (when the bad parts start comin up)
and what i mean by dxm is ALOT of dxm. u cant just take 4x recommended dosage, u gotta chug the whole bottle (NOT ROBO, DELSYM)
the thing with delsym is that it has DXM poly and not HBR so its time release so it lasts way longer, which is great for opiate withdrawals.
and about the "Tripping" part. believe it or not, dxm (delsym especially) has a very anti anxiety effect and a complete numbing effect when taking 4-5 oz at once.
so u dont gotta worry about "bad tripping" if ur worried, take a benzo or two, but its not necessary.
also, u do trip, the more severe ur addiction/withdrawal is for opiates, the more delsym u have to take, but honestly for someone with no dxm tolerance, a whole 5 oz bottle will have u feeling no withdrawals at all, i guarantee it. (unless u IV, than i recommend extracting 8 oz of delsym and take some benzos with that since ur gonna be trippin HARD, but its JUST like ibogaine, except its a different trip, and you wont remember half of it if u do take benzos with it.
but 5 oz of delsym for anybody with a moderate heroin habit, will do the job.
if its too hard to chug, just extract it, research it, its easy af.

now for u people with a hardcore habit (high dose IV), MXE is ur answer.

and trust me, ive done this plenty times, the moment dxm starts kickin in, your leg pains go away, RLS disappears, u start forgetting ur even withdrawaling because of all the numbing, than the full dxm effects start, oev cev, but its honestly pretty pleasant (u feel like ur floating with zero pain). especially with 420.

also, u said u dont want to TRIP during withdrawal, but TRIPPING is a necessity to allievate all if not most wd symptoms.
thats why i said, benzos, if u need em for anxiety.

after u experience what an NMDA drug can do for opiate withdrawals, you'll understand the price u have to pay for bingeing on opiates is not withdrawal, but a fucking TRIP hahaha

Last edited:
I've tried that quite a few times too man, and it flat out doesn't work for me - ESPECIALLY with pot. Pot and DXM while I'm in the middle of a bad kick - ugh, I'd end up in the ER with a full blown panic attack, guaranteed.

Everyone's brain chemistry is different. For me, I've come off some pretty big habits with gapabetin, loperamide, and MAYBE a low dose benzo thrown in if needed for sleep. For others, I've heard that gabapentin dose nothing for withdrawal. For me, dosed right, it'll cover up almost every symptom from pretty large habits.

The old saying applies here - your mileage may vary.

I've tried that quite a few times too man, and it flat out doesn't work for me - ESPECIALLY with pot. Pot and DXM while I'm in the middle of a bad kick - ugh, I'd end up in the ER with a full blown panic attack, guaranteed.

Everyone's brain chemistry is different. For me, I've come off some pretty big habits with gapabetin, loperamide, and MAYBE a low dose benzo thrown in if needed for sleep. For others, I've heard that gabapentin dose nothing for withdrawal. For me, dosed right, it'll cover up almost every symptom from pretty large habits.

The old saying applies here - your mileage may vary.

damn thats crazy... because dxm + pot euphoria is right up there with mdma for me lol
but the human body is weird.
that is all.

do u have a naturally high blood pressure? that could be what caused the bad reaction from dxm + pot, but i derno lol

DXM helps WDs but it doesn't completely get rid of them. Then again I use heroin daily..

Gabapentin works much better for me so maybe DXM could be beneficial for those kicking smaller habits. I don't use DXM that often because I've known people who do and well.. no thanks lol.

anybody else want to brain this guy with a volume of the canterbury tales?

Fuck it, I'll step back and join this guy's wagon - not knowing is one thing, ignorance is another.

Keep at yo' DXM and "fire" gear, you'll learn soon enough.

LOL well its at the end of day 4 for me and wd's are diminishing more and more.
i dont plan on going back to h nor any opiates as ive said ive hit my rock bottom, and finally WANT to stay away from h.
idk why yall think im being ignorant?
ive only done dxm a total of 4 times, and as ive stated earlier, i dont like dxm, i only used it to mask wds.
and whats with the "fire" gear?
is it really that hard to believe what i been saying? lol

either that or its salty jealousy

im only tryna share something good, and yall over here spewin out hatin ass comments. (talkin about the disrespectin ppl in a so called "supportive forum")
i even agreed, dxm might not be for everyone. but i know for a fact MXE will allieviate most wd symptoms even for hard core h users.
and mxe and dxm is the same exact shit.

and again, im not gonna keep at my dxm and "fire" gear, because ive learned already -.-

ok an update guys
i still had trouble sleeping last night becus of the rls, jumping outta my body, changing clothes every hour cus of sweat but u gotta do it QUICK AS FUCK! CUS ITS COLD AF all of a sudden.. hahaha
but its day 5, feeling a little better, still kinda out of it in my head, little less rls. and i realized last night i popped 3.5 mg of xanax at 9 pm to help me sleep but i still couldnt fucking sleep all the way to about 3 am... but i think thats when the rls supsided just enough for me to get some sleep. than i woke up at 8 becus the xanax fully wore off probably and the remnant wds woke me up.
and now i just took some massive hits off my bong of dat skywalker og (remind me i almost puked off smoke..., maybe becus of the wd? water makes me wanna throw up but even smoking weed did too..._ but now that im baked, the nausea is definitely reduced but i can feel it in my stomach.
weed is definitely helping out all my wd symptoms/making it more pronounced in some situations, my instestine pain is getting less but my stomach pain is in its peak (it feels like i ate a huge piece of glass). i havent ate or drank anything yet becus it just sounds so fucking gross, but im gonna go get some water and oj.

ok
i feel like the dxm somewhat shortened(sped up) the withdrawal duration.
but enough with the dxm, i wont be needing it anymore since i wont ever withdrawal in my life again lol.
but i feel like the method i used worked for me greatly. the use of an NMDA Antagonist definitely diminished much cravings and the thoughts of using.
Every time i hear a voice say heroin is right there, i know its voices from these dumb spirits (fallen gods/angels, demons) .
yes i have the ability to distinguish which thoughts are mine, and which are the spirits(demons).
its not a religious ability, its a relational gift, because i have the mind of Christ. (i can tell yall some personal experiences if yall want, no bullshit whasoever, but i know this topic isnt appreciated by lots of ppl and i respect that, so ill stop right there. but mind u, Jesus is helping tremendously in all aspects.)

ok enough of that...
most of yall probably read half of this and stopped when it got (weird) huh lol jk
but tune in to find out how i progress in life of sobriety. (ive finally realized, once ur an addict, one time = 100% relapse.)
but i have found that out and wont be touching it ever again, and right now i have no cravings what so ever.

but ill update later. peace! ca tx westcoast! (just tryna keep my mood lifted) lol

I'm not being funny fella' but Opioid WD is pretty well known for inducing latent MH issues, as is DXM, and your belief in having the mind of Christ is a fairly typical delusion.
Please see a doctor.

<3

Ducednig, people are reacting the way they are to your posts because of all the "gangsta" slang you're using in your posts. If you haven't noticed, people on this forum and honestly everywhere in the world, respect proper grammar and English. People don't respect when one acts like a teenager having their first good euphoric high IE "im fuuuccckkkeeddd uppp mann" and "I be gettin dat fire my niggaaa".

Believe me, I know the street slang and use it on the daily myself because that's just how you gotta talk in the hood when you want recognition... But when you're not in the hood, it's best to speak like an intelligent individual and use least amount of slang as possible. Guaranteed it will garner more positive feedback.

Good luck on the rest of your detox, and remember that the acute withdrawal is only one small step to living a life of sobriety... Thoughts of using will most indeed occur, and more strongly on some days than others. That's why it is best that you have an aftercare plan.

Like let me ask you, what do you plan on doing with yourself to stay clean after your detox is over with? Do you have a job and/or hobbys to take up time out of your day? The key to staying sober is staying busy with positive activities and handling your life's responsibilities.... While also keeping as strong a willpower as you can to continue living this sober life. Also, What works for one person might not work for the next. Again, good luck.

Ducednig, people are reacting the way they are to your posts because of all the "gangsta" slang you're using in your posts. If you haven't noticed, people on this forum and honestly everywhere in the world, respect proper grammar and English. People don't respect when one acts like a teenager having their first good euphoric high IE "im fuuuccckkkeeddd uppp mann" and "I be gettin dat fire my niggaaa".

Believe me, I know the street slang and use it on the daily myself because that's just how you gotta talk in the hood when you want recognition... But when you're not in the hood, it's best to speak like an intelligent individual and use least amount of slang as possible. Guaranteed it will garner more positive feedback.

Good luck on the rest of your detox, and remember that the acute withdrawal is only one small step to living a life of sobriety... Thoughts of using will most indeed occur, and more strongly on some days than others. That's why it is best that you have an aftercare plan.

Like let me ask you, what do you plan on doing with yourself to stay clean after your detox is over with? Do you have a job and/or hobbys to take up time out of your day? The key to staying sober is staying busy with positive activities and handling your life's responsibilities.... While also keeping as strong a willpower as you can to continue living this sober life. Also, What works for one person might not work for the next. Again, good luck.

yeah i noticed that too but its usually only on the internet becus they wont ever say shit in person tbh.
and i appreciate your support, i already made a choice to not touch heroin becus i finally (fucking finally) realized using h once = guaranteed relapse.
lol

i have alot of plans right now, before i started using, during 13-18 i was very into playing guitar and grappling.
and plan on getting back training and being involved at a local church (play some guitar for God). (please grow up, if u dont agree with my reality, than keep that to yourself, im not here dissing your truth, so please grow the fuck up, <-- to the haters)

and ultimately reach brown belt, and get a pastoral ordination.

I'm not being funny fella' but Opioid WD is pretty well known for inducing latent MH issues, as is DXM, and your belief in having the mind of Christ is a fairly typical delusion.
Please see a doctor.

<3

i can see that your a junkie ur self with great webcred. ur defending the "evil thoughts of heroin" that i experience. i can see that u support heroin addiction.

other wise you would not have said something like that, u sound proud of ur addiction as well.

feel free to disagree

8)
Really?
Funnily enough I'm actually completely clean these days, haven't touched Heroin in months.
Ain't me disagreeing, you're just being a cockend.

Again, good luck.

I totally agree with you.
The chances to succeed are much greater if you get support during and after your withdrawals.
Staying sober is tougher than getting sober IMO/E.

8)
Really?
Funnily enough I'm actually completely clean these days, haven't touched Heroin in months.
Ain't me disagreeing, you're just being a cockend.

Actually I think you might be the one acting out Sprout. You advised duced to see a Doctor for what you say are his delusions in his thread regarding H withdrawal, what is the medical problem that he should see a Doctor for?

And now you've further insulted him with your use of the word cockend?

I don't understand how this is reducing harm or supporting OP in kicking what you know to be a tough addiction. You're also a Mod, that role has responsibilities which to my knowledge don't include insulting members for their beliefs.

Sprout you have plenty of good advice to contribute as you've demonstrated in many posts, I just feel these comments are unhelpful and unnecessarily negative, I don't share ducednig's beleifs but I respect his right to have them and to be able to express them in his own thread. Take care man

Keep up the good work ducednig, you're doing great!