General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Yeah they said they found 8 empty bags around him.. so if he did an 8 bag shot, no wonder the guy dropped. Idiot.

And also.. yup. Another fucking snow storm. Heard theres gonna be another this weekend too. Winter can suck my dick.

I mean PSH was a notorious pill fiend, but damn. I could see an 8 bag shot doing it though. Although the heartbreak and the fuck you bags I've been getting were better than the ace of spades, but the steel monkey and magic city stamps that are around mean can't touch them. Atleast PSH had good taste

And wtf. People are trying to say it was fentanyl. Hell no. But to be fair, the Theraflu and bud ice bags in Philly were fent, and the 24k ones down in jersey/NYC, so who knows what got passed around

This whole overdose story of PSH has been making my family bug out on me since they are saying I can be next. I know that it can happen to any heroin user, but I'm pretty damn safe with my use. I don't mix heroin with benzos or any other CNS depressant, I always either sniff the first bag of a new batch, or shoot 1 bag. Even with stuff that I know the quality of I still never go above a 3 bag shot, and 2 baggers are more common for me so I only do 3 when the stuff isn't that good and I'm very familiar with the batch.

They were talking about the OD at work and it's weird because one of the guys was asking the other workers if they ever tried heroin, and they all said no then one of the ladies jokingly said "I'm sure tommyboy shoots heroin every day" and we all got a good laugh out of that one. Then my boss was talking to a customer about it and he turned to me saying how crazy it was that he was this famous actor using heroin, and how he couldn't believe he died and was found with a needle in his arm.

I mean PSH was a notorious pill fiend, but damn. I could see an 8 bag shot doing it though. Although the heartbreak and the fuck you bags I've been getting were better than the ace of spades, but the steel monkey and magic city stamps that are around mean can't touch them. Atleast PSH had good taste

And wtf. People are trying to say it was fentanyl. Hell no. But to be fair, the Theraflu and bud ice bags in Philly were fent, and the 24k ones down in jersey/NYC, so who knows what got passed around

The 24k bags were on Long Island, but I'm sure they could be found elsewhere.

Odd.
I remember the 24k bags being out in camden quite a few months ago.
Looks like the stamp made a return. I remember 24k not being too good back then as well. It wasn't anything special.
Now its fuckin' cut with fent and dropping people like flies.
Fucked up.

From what I've found out from the "right people", the Theraflu and the 24k bags came from te same set in jersey, but the bud ice bags were knock off (more or less 1 Theraflu + Benedryl + b12 = 2 bud ice)

Then my guy followed up with "that's why we buy raw an bag the shit ourselves. I can't have my walking atm'a dropping"I then watched him take 4 gs of the raw, half g of his "cut mix", bag out a brick, then give me 18 for the price of 12.

And 20 dollars says we see a PSH tribute stamp floating around. All my shit gets brought up from NYC so I tend to get the best, some heap knock off shit, or the gang-moved shot, so of any one in the northeast sees one I want to try lol

Yeah I've been gettin an earful from my Mom and my sisters about how "that's gonna be you" bullshit...I've been on subs since Sat. cause I've had no resources lately but I've gotten my hands on a few strips. I even experimented the other day(after a thourough scouring of BL for related info) and IV'ed a piece of a strip after dissolving it in my spoon...didn't get much from that except a headache all the next day other than that I feel allright just my mind fucking with me...Now they're talking snowstorm tomorrow and a bigger one this weekend. Which means "work=money=dope" so I'll be seeing my connect for my "StarBags", haha I know for a fact i'm gonna have to start small with one cause I know I'll fall out with my usual three....

http://www.longisland.com/news/01-3...oin-responsible-for-several-local-deaths.html
Nassau County is on Long Island so I don't see how it could have gotten all the way here from Pittsburgh if the only deaths from that stamp were that of Long Islanders.

Edit: I just realized that the 'Ace of Spades' bags out here were the same stamp as the Brooklyn ones, but they also had tape that was of the 'Ace of Spades' which I don't know if the Brooklyn ones had or not.

NSFW:
4dmw.png

n2jl.png

The bottom pic was obviously from a larger bust.

Last edited:
From what I've found out from the "right people", the Theraflu and the 24k bags came from te same set in jersey, but the bud ice bags were knock off (more or less 1 Theraflu + Benedryl + b12 = 2 bud ice)

Then my guy followed up with "that's why we buy raw an bag the shit ourselves. I can't have my walking atm'a dropping"I then watched him take 4 gs of the raw, half g of his "cut mix", bag out a brick, then give me 18 for the price of 12.

And 20 dollars says we see a PSH tribute stamp floating around. All my shit gets brought up from NYC so I tend to get the best, some heap knock off shit, or the gang-moved shot, so of any one in the northeast sees one I want to try lol

I've had the opportunity to try the theraflu bags.. I'm not going to lie.. they were fuckin' good.. knocked me on my ass, but.. they didn't last long. At all.

Mod Note: Don't try this unless you wanna be in the shrine

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the opportunity to try the theraflu bags.. I'm not going to lie.. they were fuckin' good.. knocked me on my ass, but.. they didn't last long. At all.
Damn dude u know that shit's killin ppl and you went and tried it??? Ballzy!!8(

^Yeah, I got "Ace of Spades" printed over a single spade a few years ago. But nothing like that.

I've seen a lot of playing card themed dope over the years, with pictures of cards and suits and shit...Where I'm from, the dope changes even if the same stamp is out after a few weeks most of the time anyway...You can still use it as a gauge, but it's far from perfect...

I once read a story in GQ Mag in the 90's called "Impaired Physician" about this doctor (guessin an anesthesiologist) who used to shoot fentanyl...pretty good stuff and he told of many docs like him who used a microgram too much and they were found on the toilet in the on-call lounge with the syringe still in their arm...I have a sis who's a nurse anesthetist and she told me it's all too true...fuckin scary shit...now to know they're cutting dope with this shit scares me. I wonder if the shit I was gettin last summer was cut with it...Knew the dealer from way back and his stuff was top-notch when I first tried it but after a while it started gettin kinda weak then one day I went to cop and bought two and the guy threw an extra one my way...woo hoo I was happy...then I shot the stuff and was stumblin' around like I was drunk or somethin. Had a good habit goin at the time so I'm sure I had built some tolerance up but idk what the hell it was cut with...glad my reg dealer started again!!

http://www.longisland.com/news/01-3...oin-responsible-for-several-local-deaths.html
Nassau County is on Long Island so I don't see how it could have gotten all the way here from Pittsburgh if the only deaths from that stamp were that of Long Islanders.

Edit: I just realized that the 'Ace of Spades' bags out here were the same stamp as the Brooklyn ones, but they also had tape that was of the 'Ace of Spades' which I don't know if the Brooklyn ones had or not.

NSFW:
4dmw.png

n2jl.png

The bottom pic was obviously from a larger bust.

That was the same stamp I used to cop in BK. Had the tape and everything. Weird to see that again.

I just went through 10 bundles in the past 5 days. My habit is starting to get out of control I can't fund this shit at this pace

whats up guys??? been reading this board a bit but never got into posting on any sites but trying to come up w/ new things to do besides use.. thats right, I still use.. but had 5 months sober over the past summer and slipped back up in October and been steady and almost daily. if I cant use daily its money problem as I am sure you all know.

figures the day I go out and buy a bundle I come up and sign up for bluelight and I am positing in a dope forum. lol.

anyway, the name is.. well, probably not smart to say that on here.. so let's just say foreveryoung! ha. or at least it's what I hope but I am about to hit my 30's, so maybe I smarten the fuck up soon.

living outside of Boston in a spot a bit more "ghetto" others seem to say.. but to me it's just what is around my house so I think nothing of it, but I hear others who dont know the areas around here well talk shit, or if its some fluffy white bitch/dude coming from expensive spots and look down.. smarten up, people.

it's a sick addict mind when you hear the ace of spade bags are dropping people yet I want to TRY it. assuming those who did have not done fentanyl before. I havent touched that in years.. not something you see around my way often.. really just dope. I have no "meds" connects, so its street drugs or nothing. I like to think my bundles are good from what others tell me when I pick up for em. that celebrity dude dropped I read but lets not blame the drug right away.. dude was sober, right? or he relapsed and just came back and then dropped? long ass story there I am sure but makes me want to try his dope. thats the sick addict mind in me talking. lol

I just went through 10 bundles in the past 5 days. My habit is starting to get out of control I can't fund this shit at this pace
Wow dude....wish I had that problem atm...fuckin asshole guy I work for told me to expect him to call today to go shovel...was up @ 4am cause i really couldn't sleep anyways but I was also psyched cause I haven't worked in a while and was looking forward to coppin a few bags and gettin properly fucked up!!! I haven't done anything since Fri and just doin little pieces of subs to get by. My tolerance is way low and a couple of the ones I always get should have had my dick in the dirt...I call him at 7am he tells me call back around noon when the snow lets up. So I wait....and wait...I call him at 10:25 to see if he was stocked with salt & sand and he answers the phone laughing and there's someone with him also laughing and tells me that I'm fucked cause he picked up one of his tenants to help him and he doesn't have to pay him....I was sooo pissed I just hung up. Feel like payin him a visit or actually his nice custom pick-up so I could redecorate it with a few well placed ice pick in his nice low-profile tires or give it a pin stripe with my keys....but I'm really not the criminal type...o well he'll get his someday

Last edited:

Yeah, shit starts to get expensive and before you know it, you're blowing through every cent you have before the week even ends, plus having to hustle to to come up with cash for the remaining few days. Horrible cycle.

Yeah, shit starts to get expensive and before you know it, you're blowing through every cent you have before the week even ends, plus having to hustle to to come up with cash for the remaining few days. Horrible cycle.
Don't forget having the dope man front you spending next weeks money before you even have it. Then the vicious cycle gets worse because now you are now behind only to dig a deeper hole as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.