General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
That's one thing I've always been kinda iffy about.. Since I already have a high tolerance for pain meds, and if I were to fuck myself up, I probably wouldn't be able to get any relief from the prescriptions.
I'd have to go back on the streets to get my medicine.

Has anyone here ever had that problem before?

I'm experiencing that right now lol

My dealer was nice enough to throw another b on top of what I paid for because of the car crash which was pretty nice of him to do

I'm experiencing that right now lol

My dealer was nice enough to throw another b on top of what I paid for because of the car crash which was pretty nice of him to do

You defiantly don't want to tell the dr that you are on dope. The hospital report is probably sent to the insurance company and the police. They would probably fuck with you then.

This song has got to be about heroin. I liked it back in high school, but would not have been able to infer that at the time.

Well most paramedics won't break open their narcs unless its a legitimate trauma anyway. If they administered narcs for every moron who called 911 and claimed they had 10 out of 10 pain while sitting there plain faced or appearing just slightly uncomfortable, it would be a huge pain in the ass because they have to restock it, which is time consuming and annoying for them. So you got to be really injured to convince a medic to inject narcs, or be having a serious heart attack accorinding to ECG reading which also calls for it.

Typically if they crack into their narcs they are likely to empty the whole supply on someone because they are seriously f'd up and need it. Except in cases of really old people who can't tolerate much.

Ugh. Yeah, kicking in jail is the absolute worst thing imaginable. The fact I'm gonna get methadone at least when/if I go back inside in a couple months, is a huge weight off my shoulder.

Being sick locked up sucks. Guys mad-dogging you, pushing you, you're so sick you cant even defend yourself when people start shit. And it's not like you can just lay in bed all day. Gatta be up and in line when the bulls tell you, plus them fucking with you as well as the inmates.

I did not wanna have to go through that shit again.

Seriously man you think that of all places jail would be the one place you could lay down all day but unfortunately it dont work like that. You always gott get up for food, meds, and worst of all head count. At la womens, they make this horrible noise with the cells little food slot that slams it open and closed over and over by pushing a button repeatedly on the deputys switchboard and it literally sounds like a hammer hitting steel over and over until you get up and put your wrist thru the little slot so they can scan it for headcount. The sounds enough to make you puke when you have a wicked withdrawl migraine.

And i hate the people in jail that give you shit for being a junkie. Especially girls, they talk shit and look at you like some gross disgusting creature, just because they went thru their wd before you got there makes them think theyre all high and mighty because theyre not on dope anymore. Too bad its because theyre forced to be sober, not because they want to.

Altho some people are cool and understanding and hook you up w their commissary the first few days cos we cant get commisary until the second week weve been there. And kool aid really hits the spot when you feel well enought to rehydrate.

And i hate the people in jail that give you shit for being a junkie. Especially girls, they talk shit and look at you like some gross disgusting creature, just because they went thru their wd before you got there makes them think theyre all high and mighty because theyre not on dope anymore. Too bad its because theyre forced to be sober, not because they want to.

This just seems ass backwards. You would think the ones who w/d in there would have some sort of compassion for those who had to go through it, too. I guess it is jail, so you are not exactly running into the classiest fellas/ladies around.

Seriously man you think that of all places jail would be the one place you could lay down all day but unfortunately it dont work like that. You always gott get up for food, meds, and worst of all head count. At la womens, they make this horrible noise with the cells little food slot that slams it open and closed over and over by pushing a button repeatedly on the deputys switchboard and it literally sounds like a hammer hitting steel over and over until you get up and put your wrist thru the little slot so they can scan it for headcount. The sounds enough to make you puke when you have a wicked withdrawl migraine.

Altho some people are cool and understanding and hook you up w their commissary the first few days cos we cant get commisary until the second week weve been there. And kool aid really hits the spot when you feel well enought to rehydrate.

Yeah. Womens lock up is full of a lot more mental torture. There isn't the level of physical violence and fighting in mens jail.

I got in 3 fights my first 2 days in Rikers the first time when I was dope sick.

^That sucks man...you have to be completely on your toes and paying attention to everything around you, which is almost impossible dopesick!

Luckily, the only time I ever did actual time, I only had a little chip going in...and it was "only" nine months, which was plenty for me, regardless of whether or not that was seen as a "punk bid" by my fellow prison associates!

I always thought it was fucking ridiculous how people would try to call you out for not having a long enough sentence! Talk about people who just "don't get it!"

^^

Ha. Yeah. It's really just a way for the guys with longer time not to go crazy and feel like shit thinking about it. If you associate a long bid with being "hard".. it makes it easier to swallow when the judge throws 10 years at you. And, turning their emotions to anger, and directing them at you, also makes it easier to deal with the fact that they know they're going to be staring at those walls longer than you are.

Everything went smooth at the methadone clinc. What a relief knowing I ain't gotta try and score dope spending money I don't have. Hopefully I can stablise at a low dose. So far it's been a good day.

The way I feel now I think I'll be right in that range. I'm hopeing I sleep through the night.

Just shot 2 bags. Ended up breaking my own rules and shot up in the car right after I got it. It was dark and I ended up having a problem with my rig. It wouldn't pull up the solution from the cotton. It was an old rig but it wasn't clogged. I fucked with it for as long as I dared in this ghetto drug store parking lot. Got like 3/4ths of the shot in the rig said fuck it and did it. Good rush so I packed up and left. Came home and did the rewash got another little rush. Moral of the story is I need to go buy some clean new rigs. Anybody else high?

I wouldn't say that I'm high, but I'm definitely not sick. I'm in-between. Well, but not nodding off.

Fuck. Supposed to get a huge snow storm tomorrow. Time to get 20 bags and wait out the storm.

Also yesterday I had one of the Ace of Spades bags that Phillip seymore Hoffman supposedly od'd on. Not gonna lie they were good but nothing special.but then again PSH had a brick and that'll deffinately do it

Status
Not open for further replies.