General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

You're not in a vein then. It could be you're not going in at the correct angle, ya know? Either not going deep enough or going too deep. Did you watch that video I sent you via PM a while ago of the guy IV'ing? That's what you wanna do. What needles are you using and which vein are you trying to hit?
31 gauge 5/16ths. Ive tried in my forearms and the crook of my elbow

I agree with the non menthol cigs thing,one of my black friends literally refuses to smoke menthol because he doesn't wanna go along with that stereotype lol

Last edited:
31 gauge 5/16ths. Ive tried in my forearms and the crook of my elbow

I agree with the non menthol cigs thing,one of my black friends literally refuses to smoke menthol because he doesn't wanna go along with that stereotype lol
You gotta shoot in your dick. They don't call it the main vein for nothing.

(I'm joking don't inject in your dick)

Great movies. Trainspotting wasn't actually a Burroughs book though. It was one of Irvine Welsh's.

YeaI thought that was what he was referencing, too, when he mentioned Burrough's. But since I couldn't remember who wrote Trainspotting I went to Burrough's wiki and he apparently had a role in Drugstore Cowboy.

toma dont start shooting up bro listen to these people

Speaking on Trainspotting and horrible ideas people might get from a movie.

Ooops, wrong quote for ^that comment. Was suppose to be

You gotta shoot in your dick. They don't call it the main vein for nothing.

Last edited:
^^

Yeah me too. I only use the smaller rigs for hands and wrists, places like that with more delicate, shallow veins.

when you start feeling bad for everyone you run into while buying heroin you'll never have any fucking time/money left to even buy the dope in

That's pretty funny. It was nice of you to help that poor guy get out of that bathroom stall. Random acts of kindness get paid back to us .. eventually. Speaking of public bathrooms, back in the day, in the neighborhoods I found myself in often, most bathrooms were off limits to the public. Most had "OUT OF ORDER" signs, which really meant "stay the fuck out unless you work here or are spending money here." I like to think I knew of every "junky friendly" restroom on 2nd Avenue from Spanish Harlem to Houston St. (actually 6th St) back in the day. Most were gas stations. That's about 110 city blocks. I drove a 1981 Yamaha Special 400cc motorcycle, purchased new when I got my first real job. I'd pull in, make like I was going to buy some gas, ask to use the restroom, do my thing, and boogie on downtown nice.

Great movies. Trainspotting wasn't actually a Burroughs book though. It was one of Irvine Welsh's.

Yeah I know.... When I typed that Trainspotting was over and It was at the scene in Drugstore Cowboy when Dillon is talking to Burroughs, who plays an old junky priest.

Have you seen Drugstore Cowboy? Burrough's dialogue is aces and it is very interesting to hear what he has to say. He basically plays himself but with a slight variation.

I do like Trainspotting better. When I was younger it was my favorite movie. This was long before I ever imagined myself using heroin. I can't believe that movie didn't persuade me into staying well and clear of the shit.

Last edited:
^^

Yeah I've seen drugstore cowboy a couple times. I forgot Buroughs was actually in that. Awesome. That movie makes me wanna shoot dilaudid again, hah,

HaHa.... Years ago when I was on a IV coke binge all my veins became constricted because of the coke and I just couldn't hit anywhere. I started to become desperate and considered injecting into my dick. I even pricked it and once I felt the pain I realized I was an idiot. I quickly changed tack and found another spot and my dick is all the better for it.

Why is the page telling me I have to change my post to at least 3 characters? and it wouldn't let me quote Welderman. Also why did it add I am only joking don't inject into your dick at the bottom?

Oh I see it only partially quoted Welderman. Strange...

(I'm joking don't inject in your dick)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
My old dealers ( they were a couple) would shoot in a vain in her crotch/in his neck. Ew.

And side note

Sniff, sniff, sniff my dope
Gently up my nose
Merrily, merrily, merrily life is but an endless cycle of hustling, drugs, and disappointment.

But fuck it. My dope is fire and my weed is fantastic (actually, this week it's hash oil)....I can't have that AND be happy...that's not realistic lol

That's pretty funny. It was nice of you to help that poor guy get out of that bathroom stall. Random acts of kindness get paid back to us .. eventually. Speaking of public bathrooms, back in the day, in the neighborhoods I found myself in often, most bathrooms were off limits to the public. Most had "OUT OF ORDER" signs, which really meant "stay the fuck out unless you work here or are spending money here." I like to think I knew of every "junky friendly" restroom on 2nd Avenue from Spanish Harlem to Houston St. (actually 6th St) back in the day. Most were gas stations. That's about 110 city blocks. I drove a 1981 Yamaha Special 400cc motorcycle, purchased new when I got my first real job. I'd pull in, make like I was going to buy some gas, ask to use the restroom, do my thing, and boogie on downtown nice.

Haha! I think it's like that in all downtown city-type areas with the bathrooms! You have to know specifically where to go or you're fucked unless you have money to buy something! And if you're doing dope, chances are you only have exactly, barely enough to get your shit and get home!

Sometimes, it's a fifteen minute walk to a bathroom you can use, in a fucking city where you're surrounded by bathrooms!

San Francisco is one of the worst for that shit...All the restrooms are permanently "out of order"! And don't even dream of asking a Chinese Restaurant to use their bathroom, cuz it ain't happenin'.....anywhere!

Certain big cafés and places like that, who have a lot of traffic and informal seating...you can just walk right in unnoticed..but a Mickey D's in the ghetto...forget it! They've seen "your kind" before, and anyone who even wants to wash their hands has to ask for the key up front!

Gas stations are probably the best bet in some situations, but in some cities....even the gas stations are dicks about the bathrooms!

The country wasn't always this way! Nobody trusts anyone with anything anymore!

Years ago when I was getting an abcess drained the nurse told me this grotesque story of a man with an infected abcess on his dick and they had to amputate it.

Ive tried shooting in my groin once (never again) and played around with the veins in my labia but never injected in them.

Toma are you making a vaccuum? Using a tourniquet? Are your veins visible?

Just did a 6 bag shot of shit I get high from nasally off around 9 or 10. It was one of the most amazing feelings in my life

Hey everyone, so I spent over 24 hours clean because yesterday waa my birthday and I wanted to be clean at least forjthat. It was y anniversary and my boyfriend ignored me and didn't even hit me up all day and I still haven'teheard from him since 4pm on Monday. Clearly I'm using today. I've never felt so betrayed and let down.

^^

He's a junky.. which means the H comes first, not you.. no matter what he says. That's how it works. If you stay with this guy, this kind of shit is just going to keep happening. He's going to let you down because he can't love you and take care of you while dope is his number 1 priority, and you're going to get high because you're bummed.. or the other scenario is that he'll be using around you, or relapse, and then you'll do it to. Both options end in you using and ruining your life.

Accept that you guys are in a relationship with heroin, and just happen to be with each other.. not the other way around, and move on. That's the only way you're getting clean and you know it. The whole, "we're gonna get clean together" is delusional.

^I agree with that in most cases...but, I've been with my girlfriend for six years...we met before she even tried it...a few months later she started doing it with me on the east coast and we did it for just shy of 4 years...

She ODd and almost died, I went to rehab for 4 months, she moved back here to Nebraska and tapered with Suboxone and kicked the habit..

After I left rehab, I came out to Nebraska to get back together with her, and she hasn't touched heroin in over 2 years since the day after she OD'd in July 2011...

I went home last winter and was shooting dope for a few months, so I picked up a habit again, and we're both on Suboxone now, because she started taking it for no real reason too...

The rehab I was at tried to do every sneaky manipulative thing under the sun to keep us separated...When I said I was leaving, they called an ambulance on me for absolutely no reason and tried to have me committed...They secretly sent letters to pre trial services saying that I needed to be court ordered to stay in rehab for a year "in light of my recent psych episode", the one they fabricated to try to keep me there a few weeks earlier! The only thing keeping me in rehab, was that I was trying to get a pending charge dropped....and the rehab was supposed to be giving the court positive "progress reports". Instead, they were doing the exact opposite and trying to fuck me over behind my back!

Anyway, I'm going off topic, but if you've been with someone a long time and you really love them, it's a lot more complicated than just "ending it"...Should you just automatically get a divorce if you started doing dope with your husband/wife because "drug addict relationships never work"?

Most professionals in the substance abuse field and people in recovery in 12 step programs would say the same thing Scagnattie's saying, and before I was with the girl I'm with now I would have said the same thing, but it's not completely black and white..

I do agree that, it's virtually impossible to stay clean if you're living with, or regularly seeing someone who's still using...You at least have to part ways for a few months to kick the habit and stabilize...but whether or not you should end the relationship is a decision only you can make!

*and now Scagnattie's probably pissed at me...whatever!:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.