• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Gay dreams?

But most of these types of people aren't attracted to male genitals or male bodies. If they were, then person wouldn't have to look like a girl in order to turn them on. If they're exclusively attracted to only men that look like females, well then...are they really attracted to men at all?

Plus, if they date & fuck women but have curiosities about transexuals from time to time, that would make them bisexual rather than gay. Actually I'd argue that they're still straight in a way, because like you said, if they were gay they'd be exclusively attracted to male bodies & genitals, but they're only attracted to the female aspect of the transexual & not exclusively to them being male or having a penis. Of course there are exceptions but my point is that some one ONLY attracted to women & men who look like women, technically aren't exclusively attracted to males or dick or male ass at all.

So some one who will only find a man that looks like a woman attractive, doesn't sound like some one who's actually attracted to men at all.... People may have preferences but I still don't consider some one who is only attracted to female/female looks "gay".

This is just my opinion, but yeah idk.

Gay man to me = you like looking at hot bulges in some wrangler jeans and enjoy hot male butts & aren't bothered by hairy bodies, etc... or nice clean cut looking guys too. Whatever, as long as it's a male that resembles a male. If you can only like males that HAVE to look like females, then why not just stick with females? lol
Yeah I get where you're coming from.

Like, I'm a bisexual male.
But I have preference for femininity.

That's to say in BOTH sexes I very much prefer a 'pretty' look.

HOWEVER. While I fancy extremely feminine girls exclusively, and likewise fancy rather androgynous - looking guys, when it comes to the males I NEVER go for a degree of androgyny where you literally couldn't tell at first glance what sex that person was. I like boys who look refined enough to 'almost be' a girl, while still being UNAMBIGUOUSLY AND IDENTIFIABLY male.

.. As for the friend you mention, sorry but I reckon he's just a chaser with a peculiar fetish. He gets off to the idea of a 'chick with a dick '. Let me tell you, no genuine trans woman wants to be thought of that way, nor is generally comfortable using her natal genitals. Him going after trans women in EXPLICIT preference to just, well women in general, to me says he may be a repressed gay because he wants a cock up his arse while pretending that's somehow still 'straight' intercourse. Like would he still wanna be with a trans woman who had undergone SRS and was in every respect female -?
.. I kinda doubt that from your description.

Ok so I consider myself straight. I've tested the waters a little, I even
brought a good looking guy in like a punk but feminine outfit to my place.
I couldn't even bring myself to kiss him and felt bad when he left the next morning.

But last night I had a very brief dream where a guy was getting into bed with me and I was really up for it. I even woke up with my boxers off which I'd evidently done in my sleep haha.

I'm completely comfortable with my sexually but men just don't do it for me. Ive had a couple of chances and always aborted.

Anyone else done this or something similar? Hell id go with a guy but I really don't look at them that way...

Oh something to add... I was on 2100mg of pregabalin.
Don't blame the pregab for it, you know u like itttt 😂😂😂
PS srry for sending u my n00dz, I think that was too powerful and triggered your dark side mate 😄

I've never had a gay dream that I remember of but.....I've had dreams fucking a BBW. She was at least 200lbs, she almost broke my cock despite only being a dream.🥰
Oh I forgot, I WAS ON 1500MG LYRICA(pregabalin) iirc 😅🤣😂
PS @axe battler Its all for the laughs btw m8 xD
We both know pregabalin is the culprit with its lucid weird as fuck dream 💤 😚

Yeah. Anyone had mad GHB/GBL dreams? They're really strange!!
Underage teenagers go to these parties in Summer where they indulge in alcohol beverages dispensed and consumed jn 10ML syringes. Now you may wonder what does this have to do with Dreams, gabaergic drugs, gabapentinoids or GHB/GBL ??? Well, nothing at all. When I read GHB I instantly imagined a GABAergic drug being consumed in syringes at parties and these fked up illegal as fuck parties full of kids was the first thing that came to my mind.😂😂😂

stand corrected young stud....WE are so gay for each other
The L Word Lesbians GIF

@Robi yo do know that when I mark a post with "idc" it means the complete opposite rite? I just do it 4 the laughs 😂🌈😋🤍✨😘

Hahaha, great minds think alike 🤍😋✨✨✨🥰
you always raise spirits, and so inspired that you are not bitter and take your pain out on others online, we all have bad days but i see its not your Modus operandi, see you in my str8, bi and gay dreams💋