• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Gay dreams?

you always raise spirits, and so inspired that you are not bitter and take your pain out on others online, we all have bad days but i see its not your Modus operandi, see you in my str8, bi and gay dreams💋
Very rarely I do my dear, 🦁heart ain't no saint d'ya know what I mean? But yeah, despite all my misfortunes lately, you can't change my essence 🥰✨. Yay! You're on my oniric experiences too, me lovely robzzz regardless if it's a sex related dream or nyet. Much loffffs 2 u, baby girl.🥰✨😘

Yeah I get where you're coming from.

Like, I'm a bisexual male.
But I have preference for femininity.

That's to say in BOTH sexes I very much prefer a 'pretty' look.

HOWEVER. While I fancy extremely feminine girls exclusively, and likewise fancy rather androgynous - looking guys, when it comes to the males I NEVER go for a degree of androgyny where you literally couldn't tell at first glance what sex that person was. I like boys who look refined enough to 'almost be' a girl, while still being UNAMBIGUOUSLY AND IDENTIFIABLY male.

.. As for the friend you mention, sorry but I reckon he's just a chaser with a peculiar fetish. He gets off to the idea of a 'chick with a dick '. Let me tell you, no genuine trans woman wants to be thought of that way, nor is generally comfortable using her natal genitals. Him going after trans women in EXPLICIT preference to just, well women in general, to me says he may be a repressed gay because he wants a cock up his arse while pretending that's somehow still 'straight' intercourse. Like would he still wanna be with a trans woman who had undergone SRS and was in every respect female -?
.. I kinda doubt that from your description.
Yeah I'm not sure. Cause He's dating this transgender person & even takes this person to meet his parents all the time. We've talked since 2013 & would some times joke around and say "maybe we should just date", since him & I became such close friends. But the deal breaker was always that he wasn't attracted to masculine men like me, so we've always just remained friends. So I'm not sure he's a repressed gay, but he does sound like the type that fetishizes the whole "chicks with dicks" thing. Some times he complains that he'd rather be with a biological woman (and use to date them) too. Although I try not to pry too much into his current relationship too much. However I've always been confused by his attraction to women & trans women.

For me it is a turn off when a male acts like a female. I think transgender people are cool & I'd probably enjoy their company, but I guess I'm so gay that I prefer regular men. Maybe one in some tight fitting camo pants & boots, with a crew cut & very masculine hands &..... eh, I'm sure people get the picture. haha

Also strangely, most of my best friends have always been women (with the exception of the guy I was talking about earlier). It would have been so nice if I were attracted to women cause I could have straight up (no pun intended) had the pick of any woman I wanted. I find that I have less in common with 'masculine males', yet for some reason they seem to be all I'm attracted to unfortunately.

I'm "masculine" I guess. I might be more sensitive and have more of heart than the average empathy-lacking testosterone pumped male, but IMO things like "sensitivity" are more human traits than they are gender/sex traits anyway. I'm more of a "arts & music" type of male though, than I am "sports & cars" type of male.

I went through a short phase as a kid being feminine/flamboyant. In the early 90's I was HUGE fan of TLC & would go to school dressed like a black woman (particularily T-boz from TLC lol).
But eventually I grew out of that by 4th grade. lol

Last edited:
I think I might even be turning asexual. lol

I stopped caring about sex quite a few years ago. I dunno why. Maybe it's my buprenorphine dependence. But my testosterone levels are normal (and probably still too high, which is why I'm going bald).

Most people would lose their shit if they couldn't get off or have sex for a month or longer. Where as with myself, it's become brutally too easy.
I don't actively seek out sex anymore either.

Maybe I'm just getting old too, I dunno.
But seeing how long I can retain my life force was always something I would do, maybe it finally stuck and became permanent. lol
Or it could have been all the years I had sex on stimulants, which made normal sober sex not as interesting anymore. Who knows.

See, now a gay person wouldn't consider kissing the same sex repulsive.

I'm usually not one for labels, but as a gay person who went through shit for being gay growing up, I find it irks me a little when some one who isn't even interested in the same sex goes around thinking and calling themselves gay, just cause they've had some bicurious thoughts or only like men who look like women (not referring to OP). I just find it a bit disingenuous.

Try going back to middle/high school and telling people you're "gay". You'll be back to calling yourself 'straight' in no time.

There doesn't even need to be any other labels, people can just say "Well I only like women, including transexuals who are feminine". Or say "I'm bisexual".

But to say you're gay or know the plight of being gay when you aren't even attracted to the same sex, is just weird.
I agree with you in theory, but gay people (in your definition of the word gay) aren’t the only ones who get to decide on the definition of the word gay. Everybody gets to have their own definition of words, for better or for worse. As a result I am considered by some to be somewhat gay, and by you to be not at all gay (i totally get your point of view). It seems to be a matter of perspectives, one’s own and others’. I would call myself straight for many reasons, queer for others (i am pretty fed up with societies ideas of gender roles), but mainly I just don’t care (im sure someone will say that that is a straight person privilege, to not care), as I am happy leading my strange sexuality in a shame free environnement with others who like to get freaky with me.

The other night I had a "work dream" in which I was in the kitchen, we were very busy, and a lot of coworkers passed through. One of them was a gay server that works there. Nothing sexual, he was just there for a second.

Was that a Gay Dream? Am I gay?

Concerned,
Swear I.M. Straight in the South

Stick your finger up your bumhole "Mr A,", easy. If you get a boner....you're gay. And if for some odd reason "you instantly cum....you're a puff xd all that manly look u got is just a facade haha I bet 100 £ you've tried your ex gfs dresses....wuuu, only In that case. Damn dude, 300mg lyrica makes me ramble stupid shit. ✨💙😉😁🤮😘🤭😂😂😂😂😂

@axe battler

Stick your finger up your bumhole "Mr A,", easy. If you get a boner....you're gay. And if for some odd reason "you instantly cum....you're a puff xd all that manly look u got is just a facade haha I bet 100 £ you've tried your ex gfs dresses....wuuu, only In that case. Damn dude, 300mg lyrica makes me ramble stupid shit. ✨💙😉😁🤮😘🤭😂😂😂😂😂

@axe battler
at least you have an excuse

The closest thing I've ever had to a gay dream was a dream where I was being ass raped.

I'm not into assplay or gay at all so not cool.
That sounds more like a nightmare, mate. Hshshshs🤭🤭🙃

The other night I had a "work dream" in which I was in the kitchen, we were very busy, and a lot of coworkers passed through. One of them was a gay server that works there. Nothing sexual, he was just there for a second.

Was that a Gay Dream? Am I gay?

Concerned,
Swear I.M. Straight in the South
yep , youre workaholic, time for some hate crime
Ellen Page Reaction GIF

Hahaha southpark is funny as fk but that movie is nasty as fuck.watching Coprophagia is fkn wicked sick.
human centipede was a lil beyond that, but wont be contrary there BB, sure someone will be

Well she has a wife so you better stock up on morphine...
I already know Robzz and I are just jokin around, I knoe she's got her wifey. 🤭💎 I already stock up on morphine and even better I was able to snatch some pregabalin 150mgs from a very pricey brand but it was worth it, very euphoric pills. I'd say that these pregabs are better than smoking a joint to potentiate my high. Now, let me smoke my ciggy 🚬🚬🚬 cheers 🤮🤮🤮🤮😁✨😉🥰😘

I think I might even be turning asexual. lol

I stopped caring about sex quite a few years ago. I dunno why. Maybe it's my buprenorphine dependence. But my testosterone levels are normal (and probably still too high, which is why I'm going bald).

Most people would lose their shit if they couldn't get off or have sex for a month or longer. Where as with myself, it's become brutally too easy.
I don't actively seek out sex anymore either.

Maybe I'm just getting old too, I dunno.
But seeing how long I can retain my life force was always something I would do, maybe it finally stuck and became permanent. lol
Or it could have been all the years I had sex on stimulants, which made normal sober sex not as interesting anymore. Who knows.

drug sex on a somewhat consistent basis definitely ruins straight sex, if you ask me - but i know quite a few dudes who say the same

most ppl who agree had most of their sex on tweek - mine was from hallucinogens or weed

you can bounce back tho if you really want to - ive done it - but it isn't the same once you do that

Last edited: