Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the Movie V 1.0

YAY!!! My very first time to participate in this thread, and I get it right. w00t!
Someone can fill me in for me please.....I cant think right now and still need practice putting clever clues together ;)

Here's a lazy clue to get the game back on track. Only answer if you're going to post another clue afterwards.

imobile-watch-phone.jpg

039_26265~Tommy-Lee-Jones-Will-Smith-in-Men-in-Black-Posters.jpg

Watchmen

I will now post another one because I get so excited when I actually get one right!!

i won't be able to supply a clue for this. apologies. i won't answer in future unless i know i can. somebody else should go.

alasdair

if i'm wrong, please ignore these hints and the correct person, excuse my hurry.

Tupac_ThugLifeWEB.jpg

rug.jpg

Prapill.JPG

I would, but the best I can come up with is Pac Berry and Thug Patchroll. Neither of those are actual movies though.

well, it's kind of a phonetical one, and it isn't exact, if that helps any. i'll just give the answer tonight. i didn't think it would be a hard one; hope no one is pissed when i say what it is. the title has 2 words.

oh, here's another hint, which may help a lot: first word is "The"

forgot about that

since the first word is "the" it has to be going off of thug so the second word should start with a 'g' sound

we need dshock in here