Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the Movie V 1.0

OMG you're so close!!! the second word is actually missing a letter based on the pics, but you're super hot :D

no, what Yakuza said was in the right direction. Thug is the first pic, and the first word is "The" so he's right about the second word starting with a G.

if ya wanna give up, i'll give away the answer. but if it makes it any easier, here's another hint. The second word, when you try to use the pics to spell it out, well it has a letter missing. The letter "d." but it's a soft consonant and so you should still be able to use the second and third pics to know that the word is...

party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!

you're a winner!!!! :)

no, what Yakuza said was in the right direction. Thug is the first pic, and the first word is "The" so he's right about the second word starting with a G.

if ya wanna give up, i'll give away the answer. but if it makes it any easier, here's another hint. The second word, when you try to use the pics to spell it out, well it has a letter missing. The letter "d." but it's a soft consonant and so you should still be able to use the second and third pics to know that the word is...

I think I speak for the rest of the class when I say 8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o

Also, I'm stealing your smilies.

party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif
party-smiley-020.gif

I still don't see where the "Udge" comes in, even with the d missing, but then again I've been on a 4 day coke bender and I can't really think straight.

thug rug e
= thu gruge
= the grudge

pretty tough one but jf got it. props to you.

alasdair

Yeah, using a pic (what would we do without E tabs?) for a silent 'e.' Well, that's just..... something else. Unprecedented, at least. ;)

Recuperating from a toxic weekend. I'll have one up in a couple hours.

Last edited:
ladies & gentlemen, the fabulous stains.

i'll upload one when i get home.

alasdair

Oh snap,
Thought that was a patch

I still don't see where the "Udge" comes in, even with the d missing, but then again I've been on a 4 day coke bender and I can't really think straight.

i totally lovveee youuuu <3<3<3
food-smiley-004.gif

and i thought it was a rug.... and then when i saw you think it was a patch... i went back and stared at it for maybe 20 minutes trying to get it to look like a patch.. lol

andd yeaaa that was a really hard one... i got blocked off this site for aweek and still no one got it..

congrats x 1545648113200 to junctionalfunkie who got it!! you rock...

:)