Game: Guess the Movie V 1.0

No, you are the tards.

aca1.jpg

aca2.jpg
aca2.jpg

aca3.jpg

aca4.gif

woot woot!

please hold while i step out to smoke and conjure up an idea for one! :)

ok mine might be a little tougher if you're not sports savvy, but i'll make sure that it's easily solved by doing a little surfing.

cheatina55h0.jpg

ibrahimovichome607.jpg

610x-1.jpg

suckit.jpg

jeez... you drop sports in this forum and everyone flees!

i made sure that anyone with google can figure this one out! :eek:

then i (sort of) feel like i've done my job. :D

but man... maybe i shouldn't do sports related ones anymore. if nobody starts the guessing by the time i wake up or black out... i suppose i could start putting clues up. :)

I could do sports related ones you would never get. Seems like you're doing North American and European sports, which i'll never get.

I know 2 of the pictures... alteast who they are... what team they play for... but i'm sure that wouldnt help me.. but i'm still working on it

I could do sports related ones you would never get. Seems like you're doing North American and European sports, which i'll never get.

yes, but like i said, if you know how to use google, these aren't THAT difficult. other people rely on imdb.com for this game, it's not really that different. just look look up teams, players, rosters, etc. the pictures are all current, the only player who's not current... has the years he played written out.

yes, but like i said, if you know how to use google, these aren't THAT difficult. other people rely on imdb.com for this game, it's not really that different. just look look up teams, players, rosters, etc. the pictures are all current, the only player who's not current... has the years he played written out.

lol

OK, first- there's no guarantee that the clue would have anything to do with the depicted player's name(s). Like in the pic of the two hockey players colliding, it might be "slam," or something.

I'm assuming that's a soccer jersey. And I believe the name "Ibramimovic" is either Yugoslavian or from some other Slavic country. Looks like the basic structure of the Slavic patrilineal name.

Lindsay 7, I just don't even know. That logo looks vaguely familiar, but that's about all I have for this one

The woman in the first pic is attractive. Not much help there.

Maybe with a whole weekend and a nice supply of some kind of stimulant, I could make it a mission of mine to solve this one, with my trusty sidekick Google at my aid.

But, I can't see that happening. :(

BTW, Ryan, are you by any chance a hockey fan? ;)

Last edited:
1)GIRL
2)plays for INTERnazionale
3)mike RUPP
4.)TED Lindsay

if thats right you can go purepremium

1)GIRL
2)plays for INTERnazionale
3)mike RUPP
4.)TED Lindsay

if thats right you can go purepremium

absolutely! junctionalfunkie... i can appreciate your mad googling, unfortunately you came up a little short! :) you were on the right track though. for the most part though, since i know sports pics can get a little tricky, i try to keep them to easy googlers. i threw the ibrahimovic jersey in so that someone can search and find out that he plays for inter (internazionale, but most everyone just refers to them as inter). the hockey picture i made sure to find a current picture so that it could be googled based on what team he plays for (the devils as given away by the logo... though maybe not if you really don't pay ANY attention to sports. :)) and number 17 so you could find him on the roster. then for the last picture it was terrible ted lindsay's jersey number hanging in the rafters.

congrats to yakuza on that one!

and yeah JF... i'm a HUGE hockey fan. how'd you guess? ;)

(the devils as given away by the logo... though maybe not if you really don't pay ANY attention to sports.
See, going off that, I still get the impression that you think these sports are popular worldwide. Soccer sure is, but ice hockey (have to add "ice", cus here in Australia "hockey" mostly refers to grass hockey, as both our men's and women's teams have a history of being successful), American Football, Baseball and Basketball are not. I'm a huge sports fan, but wouldn't have a clue who the Devils are or what their logo looks like. You'd be just as lost if I was throwing out Rugby League, Rugby Union, Cricket and Australian Rules stuff.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that i'm not asking for you to change your clues to suit me or anyone else. Even if I was, I couldn't justify it as us Australians seem to be a minority here. Most of you seem to be North American or British.

yeah i would be, understandably, but i could still google until i figured it out. there's other pictures people post that i don't have a CLUE about, you're not gonna know who every one in every picture is, that's part of the game. google ice hockey until you see a picture of a team with that logo, then find out what team it is, then look at their roster.

do you want me to just HAND the answers to you?