Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Guess the Movie V 1.0

But why would I google ice hockey in the first place? I'm not into the game enough to google through a list of sports until I find the team the logo belongs to. I suck at this game, and that's my excuse.

1)GIRL
2)plays for INTERnazionale
3)mike RUPP
4.)TED Lindsay

if thats right you can go purepremium

Oh my goshh!! I totally had the half part down.. I knew he played for Inter... used to be my fav. soccer team.... figured out Mike Rupp.. but I thought that the last picture was to be the Red Wings or something like that... so I'm happy atleast I was on the right track.. I just i'm just not as smart as you guys are,.. but I sure do enjoy sitting here tryign to figure it out... then when someone gets the answer I get all excited... haha :!

and then you threw me off... because you said something about sports... so I thought the movie was about sports... and I just went into a tail spin...

But thank you Yakuza... I bow my head to you for letting me take a turn.. I'm sure everyone will guess it in 5 minutes.. but atleast I get in the game... I'm working on it right now.. Thanks again :)

0111.jpg

0122-1.jpg
0123-1.jpg

0112.jpg

0012.jpg

^ i don't know yours quite yet, but i wanted to say kudos! once you get one... you'll get so addicted. i thought i'd never get em, then all of a sudden i started getting one after another after another, etc. they just start coming to you!

but EJ... i hope you don't think i was meaning to get snippy with you. :) i was just trying to explain my POV. this game would be too easy if everyone spelled it out. i know not everyone is into sports, but not everyone is into all the other things that some of the pictures reference either. there are some that one or two pictures just don't make sense to me, but you can sometimes still piece em together. :)

if not, you just fuckin suck, mate! :D

i hope i did it right first off..... im really not sure

but when i sound it out it makes sense
dunno though :\

Ooh, Raising Helen is a good guess. I think you're right, EJ.

WTF, Photobucket took down the depiction of hell? Stupid puritanical culture. 8)

Hey, Purepremie---you're suppossed to check back and look at the guesses,
not just post it and forget it

...If he/she doesn't confirm by tonight, I'll put one up.

i know i know.... ive been trying for a while..

i dont work on sundays and i would have checked this morning.. but we had a snow day... almost 10 inches of snow...

and i couldnt make it to my office till now...

and no computer at home...

sorry guys

raising helen?

and Raising Helen is correct :) I just love Kate Hudson... shes awesome

finally i feel part of the game

and.. im a she for the record... :D

Don't listen to them, purepremium. Especially that dshock guy/girl. Glad to see you posting in here. Make it a habit.

eggs ash ventura?

what happened to "cellent"?

alasdair