• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin, how much can you absorb at once?

Yeah ok, claw back some dignity. Seriously though, do some reading.

I don't know HOW to read, thats why you're being so hostile, I remind you too much of yourself

"huh, someone just said the same thing I said, but slightly different. they must be an idiot who is WRONG! I will attack now!"

but nah, I'll stop now, as to stop bumping it. good luck existing. no hard feelings

I don't know HOW to read, thats why you're being so hostile, I remind you too much of yourself

"huh, someone just said the same thing I said, but slightly different. they must be an idiot who is WRONG! I will attack now!"

but nah, I'll stop now, as to stop bumping it. good luck existing. no hard feelings
Look kid, I was telling you to do some reading because coming out with
But if you take too much of a seizure medication, 5/8 times you will end up having a seizure.
makes you sound ridiculous. You clearly know nothing about gabapentin from what you’ve wrote in your post and that is fine, this site is a great place to learn. Use the search bar and you’ll find plenty about Gabapentin.

Look kid, I was telling you to do some reading because coming out with

makes you sound ridiculous. You clearly know nothing about gabapentin from what you’ve wrote in your post and that is fine, this site is a great place to learn. Use the search bar and you’ll find plenty about Gabapentin.

Wait, lets back up, I thought you were just trying to be a dick. Sorry lets talk for a sec

Do you believe gabapentin overdose actually COULDN'T cause a seizure?

Wait, lets back up, I thought you were just trying to be a dick. Sorry lets talk for a sec

Do you believe gabapentin overdose actually COULDN'T cause a seizure?
I’m going to be level with you, it’s incredibly difficult to overdose on gabapentin. For a start it has a super low bio availability, so in order to enjoy them you’d need to dose 300mg every 45 mins or so like has already been said.

I don’t know where you heard you can have seizures from too much gabapentin but that’s just not true. It’s a drug used to treat epilepsy and some use it for nerve pain also.

I’m going to be level with you, it’s incredibly difficult to overdose on gabapentin. For a start it has a super low bio availability, so in order to enjoy them you’d need to dose 300mg every 45 mins or so like has already been said.

I don’t know where you heard you can have seizures from too much gabapentin but that’s just not true. It’s a drug used to treat epilepsy and some use it for nerve pain also.

I've literally seen it happen, in 2 or 3 separate cases. (3rd case they mixed it with an opiate, so that hardly counts)
is this actually unheard of?

I made this post to find new methods to increase bioavailability, but now I'm very curious

I'll look deeper into it, and get back to you.

I've literally seen it happen, in 2 or 3 separate cases. (3rd case they mixed it with an opiate, so that hardly counts)
is this actually unheard of?

I made this post to find new methods to increase bioavailability, but now I'm very curious

I'll look deeper into it, and get back to you.
I’ve never heard of anyone having a seizure due to high dose gabapentin and I’d imagine there were other drugs in the mix in regards to your friends or maybe it looked like a seizure but wasn’t. Like literally unless they were dosing a small amount all day long maybe even more you’d never build up a large amount of gabapentin anyway. Taking doses over 600mg is literally just a waste of capsules.

People can have seizures if they stop taking it abruptly if it was their epilepsy drug. Do you get what I’m saying?

As for maximising bioavailability, what has already been said is the best advice. Dose 300mg every 45 minutes until you get to a place you’re feeling good.

I removed some personal attacks that were non-sequiturs. A reminder that in the serious parts of the site, we refrain from personal attacks. I left some other borderline stuff because it seems like it resolved and led somewhere.

I removed some personal attacks that were non-sequiturs. A reminder that in the serious parts of the site, we refrain from personal attacks. I left some other borderline stuff because it seems like it resolved and led somewhere.
Thanks Xorkoth and sorry to the OP for being snippy at the start.

600mg will do sweet fuck all I’d imagine.
That’s all I have is 600, maybe if I add some klonopin to the mixture it’ll make me feel nice?

I took them once with seroquel and felt pleasant. I could also mix the gabapentin with Etizolam would that be okay?

I sometimes can get a nice subtle but very noticeable high from 300mg, or 600mg, but not every time. Definitely take 300mg with a small fatty meal, and then 45 minutes later, take the other 300mg with some peanut butter or something. If you mtake some ibuprofen or especially naproxen sodium (aka Aleve), slightly before the first dose of gabapentin, ir also increases absorprion.

Also different people are more sensitive than others. I remember a guy on here a while back who had 100mg pills from his doctor and said 3 of them laid him out and he was fucked up. Although this seems extreme and unusual. My favorite dose is 1200mg, 300mg 4 times, spread out by 45 minutes each. After a while I start to feel NICE, slightly wonky, happy go lucky, and have a minor euphoria. But I certainly feel it quite nicely at half that dose.

And yes, mixing with etizolam is nice. If you took very high doses of both, you might run into trouble, but normal doses will be just fine.

Thanks Xorkoth and sorry to the OP for being snippy at the start.

Yeah I'm sorry as well, glad we got somewhere.

But I'm pretty sure there were NOT other drugs in the mix

think fainting could get accidentally diagnosed as a seizure?

thank you, sorry about that I was being immature.

SWIM is using a lot of gabapentin lately, illinois area so its cheap and I have it on mass. my tolerance has gone up, yes. But I'm wondering how many pills its logical to take at once, with a high fat and lipid diet.

How much have you taken at once and been able to tell it absorbed properly? Also.. anything you know for it's potentiation besides lipids and soda? would the black pepper or grapefruit juice do anything? I feel like grapefruit juice would reverse potentate

We don't use SWIM on here btw. Just talk as you normally would.

The bioavailability starts to significantly decrease after 300mg. SO for best potentiation take 300mg every 30 mins or so until you get where you wanna be.