• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Gabapentin, how much can you absorb at once?

DangerPiss

Greenlighter
SWIM is using a lot of gabapentin lately, illinois area so its cheap and I have it on mass. my tolerance has gone up, yes. But I'm wondering how many pills its logical to take at once, with a high fat and lipid diet.

How much have you taken at once and been able to tell it absorbed properly? Also.. anything you know for it's potentiation besides lipids and soda? would the black pepper or grapefruit juice do anything? I feel like grapefruit juice would reverse potentate

SWIM is using a lot of gabapentin lately, illinois area so its cheap and I have it on mass. my tolerance has gone up, yes. But I'm wondering how many pills its logical to take at once, with a high fat and lipid diet.

How much have you taken at once and been able to tell it absorbed properly? Also.. anything you know for it's potentiation besides lipids and soda? would the black pepper or grapefruit juice do anything? I feel like grapefruit juice would reverse potentate
Well I’m prescribed 300mg 3xday for anxiety and that’s not considered a high dose. I’ll take 900mg at once for an anxiety attack. How much is being taken rn? Cause gradual increase is safest. I think you could safely double my dosage to catch a buzz. So long as it’s not a huge jump from where you’re at.

Well I’m prescribed 300mg 3xday for anxiety and that’s not considered a high dose. I’ll take 900mg at once for an anxiety attack. How much is being taken rn? Cause gradual increase is safest. I think you could safely double my dosage to catch a buzz. So long as it’s not a huge jump from where you’re at.

I'm taking 900 at a time, typically 5 or 6 times a day. sometimes 12 at a time. and its very spotty with how it absorbs

Your body can only absorb 300-600mg every 45 minutes, because of a rate-limiting step; in an amino acid transporter. So taking 900mg at once causes 300-600mg of it to pass through without affecting you. You should rtake 300mg every 45 minutes until you're where you're at, you'll find you need a lot less that way.

:oops:
OK.... How long have you been in touch with this swim persona?
A good teaspoon (or more if ya like it like me) of peanut-butter with every 300mg dose every 45 min to an hour apart sounds about right.
Less waste and more absorption.
Pregabalin is a better choice, IMO, as absorption is ~90% (?) and just feels better.

I have two gabapentin 3000 mg capsules how much do I need to get High and can I mix seroquel Etizolam with it?

Last edited:
Bruh

Imagine commenting on a thread only to correct someone who we all understood, and not giving ANY other input lmaaooo
Are you fucking thick? I told him 600mg will do absolutely nothing.

Are you fucking thick? I told him 600mg will do absolutely nothing.
yes, yes i am fucking thick. and yeah, thats common knowledge. I just feel like you were a wee bit unnecessarily rude fam. But it doesn't matter

Thank you.

try taking 4-7. A lot of people take 4, but I personally take 8-12. But I do NOT condone any more than 6 or 7. Especially if you have epileptic tendencies, depending on how long you've been taking them continously, I'd say add one for every month of dosing until you get to 6 or 7. but remember to read a lot, and take it slow, figure out how it effects YOU before going too far.

yes, yes i am fucking thick. and yeah, thats common knowledge. I just feel like you were a wee bit unnecessarily rude fam. But it doesn't matter

try taking 4-7. A lot of people take 4, but I personally take 8-12. But I do NOT condone any more than 6 or 7. Especially if you have epileptic tendencies, depending on how long you've been taking them continously, I'd say add one for every month of dosing until you get to 6 or 7. but remember to read a lot, and take it slow, figure out how it effects YOU before going too far.
Wtf are you talking about? Gabapentin is a drug for epilepsy. You can also take up to 3600mg a day which is 12 300mg capsules. I recommend you do some research on a drug you’re abusing because you know nothing about it. Just to add, gabapentin has an awful withdrawal so if you’re using it everyday you’re very likely physically addicted to it.

Also we don’t use SWIM here, we all know you’re talking about yourself.

Wtf are you talking about? Gabapentin is a drug for epilepsy. You can also take up to 3600mg a day which is 12 300mg capsules. I recommend you do some research on a drug you’re abusing because you know nothing about it. Just to add, gabapentin has an awful withdrawal so if you’re using it everyday you’re very likely physically addicted to it.

Also we don’t use SWIM here, we all know you’re talking about yourself.
some people on the site used to, 3 or 4 years back when I originally found it. yes we obviously know we're talking about ourselves, slang is a thing. and my suggestion was for a beginning user as that guy seemed to be. But now you have the honor of not being talked to by me, at least until you learn to not be a self righteous jerk.

oh and, yes. Gabapentin IS a drug used for epilepsy but that's not the only thing its prescribed for. But if you take too much of a seizure medication, 5/8 times you will end up having a seizure.

Although fair point on the withdrawal thing, that IS useful information. Unlike the swim thing

OH and also, I did mess up. those numbers were for individual times, not in a day. 4 pills 3 times a day is 3600, thats what i meant by a lot of people take 4 at a time.

So sorry, do I lose my reddit gold now?

some people on the site used to, 3 or 4 years back when I originally found it. yes we obviously know we're talking about ourselves, slang is a thing. and my suggestion was for a beginning user as that guy seemed to be. But now you have the honor of not being talked to by me, at least until you learn to not be a self righteous jerk.

oh and, yes. Gabapentin IS a drug used for epilepsy but that's not the only thing its prescribed for. But if you take too much of a seizure medication, 5/8 times you will end up having a seizure.

Although fair point on the withdrawal thing, that IS useful information. Unlike the swim thing

OH and also, I did mess up. those numbers were for individual times, not in a day. 4 pills 3 times a day is 3600, thats what i meant by a lot of people take 4 at a time.

So sorry, do I lose my reddit gold now?
Are you being serious or taking the piss? I hope it’s the latter because you’re coming out with all sorts of misinformation there. Again I’ll advise you to do more reading up about gabapentin.

Are you being serious or taking the piss? I hope it’s the latter because you’re coming out with all sorts of misinformation there. Again I’ll advise you to do more reading up about gabapentin.

well my name is dangerPISS

So lets just say, both.

*everyone begins to chant PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS DANGER PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS DANGER PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS DANGER PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS etc*

(have a GREAT day)

well my name is dangerPISS

So lets just say, both.

*everyone begins to chant PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS DANGER PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS DANGER PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS DANGER PISS PISS PISS PISS PISS etc*

(have a GREAT day)
Yeah ok, claw back some dignity. Seriously though, do some reading.