• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Functional Tolerance to Clonaz + Adderall - Any Alternatives?

Dissociative drugs can help somewhat but they are by no means a panacea, they don't "reset" anything any more than abstinence and time itself will. Getting gooned on cough syrup or ketamine is not going to make you feel any sharper, it might give you a new outlook on life though (ketamine is being trialed as a rapid-acting adjunct for depression).

But I go through these periods where I cannot get GOING on the next thing. Eventually I do, but it takes some time.
This is normal for quite a lot of people, the secret is doing whatever little steps you can take to bring yourself back into full activity. Divide tasks into smaller chunks, do them when the opportunity presents itself, and reward yourself for persistence and good behavior. Expecting to be operating at 120% capacity all the time is just not sustainable...

Just like my reply right now. I really dont interact with many people ever online ne or in real life.

You sound very knowledgeable and reasonable.

I was very nervous to write my initial post, but I have to say overall it's been a positive experience where I am exposed to ideas that I would not find elsewhere.

I very much support BlueLight and it's mission.
Kudos to you all!