Freshie 2/22/03 Springfield MA Don't miss this party!!!

^^ Two loooong years ago. *sigh* Definitely best party ever.
This event is looking like good competition though (minus location lol)!
Peace ~Katie

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:

Is this little Melissa (promoter for COK) or another Melissa?

that can't be the "lil melissa'...glowstickpixy???
lil melissa has a 7'inch clit and she'll make you take alllll that shit. glowstick seems a lil mild to be melissa

yes, kev, you can get our tix in middletown... jess told me that arun was gettin tix for this. so get yer butt up there and get those tickets!!
*kicks kevin out the door*

Tickets to NY are booked :)
batty and myself will be there, can't wait to see everyone :)

Well my name is Melissa and I promote for Columns but I don't think I'm the Melissa you know. I've only been promoting for Chris since October.
So...Hi everyone I'm the other Melissa :)

Originally posted by Maui2k:

notice i havent said a word, im all action and no talk ;P

=X *bites tongue* ayee!!!!!
Katie.. dont' temp me!
Mella.. <3<3<3 yay <3<3<3 i miss u!
too bad im still not going! :p

^^ YEAH!!!! WHAT HE SAID!!!! :p
Jen, babe, you suck! :( and not even in a good way... *sigh*
Peace ~Katie

Nicole, email me and let me know what your plans are for travelling. Are you getting a hotel? Wanna carpool? Just trying to get an idea.

**Crawls out of the shithole of Stamford and see's the light**
Praise god, finally a party worth going to!!!
I'm fucken pumped!!! Can't wait to see some friendly faces... Teddy-down-payment where you at!?!
So whose having the AP? Steve hit me up..

a little bird told me that the asylum isnt too far from some bluelighters places. id definitely say we could all come here. but a 2 hour drive to an ap isnt the most logical idea.

^^^^
I was supposed to be flying out to england on the 27th... my family decided to push the dates up to the 20th, which means there is a possibility I might not make it to this. I'm working on it though. I REALLY don't want to miss this.
-Teddy

Originally posted by ~*JungleFaerie*~:
a little bird told me that the asylum isnt too far from some bluelighters places. id definitely say we could all come here. but a 2 hour drive to an ap isnt the most logical idea.
stamford is about an hour and a half from the asylum, and it can always be fun, if you make it into a race instead of a drive ;)

aha
NO RACE :p
btw
whats mistress barbara without her dc?
(dancing coordinator)
it would be a shame if u didnt make it teddy

Originally posted by ~*JungleFaerie*~:
aha
NO RACE :p
btw
whats mistress barbara without her dc?
(dancing coordinator)
it would be a shame if u didnt make it teddy

lol @ mistress barbara featuring dc downpayment.
I can see it now, "come selectah! fuck those lighters, i wanna see you bouncin, bounce! bounce! bounce!"

Well I would offer UConn as an after party place, but I live in a single dorm room thats no bigger than a closet (well maybe a little bigger). It's a pretty centrally located spot though. However, I dont think anymore than 6 or 7 people would enjoy themselves comfortably in my pad.
pffft.

this looks like its gonna be one of the best parties that i have been to in a long time i cant wait......

*bounces around her teensy dorm room in anticipation*
the only thing taking spring out of my bounce is that jen's not coming... so i echo the "you suck" sentiment. LOOK AT THIS LINEUP, FOR CHRISSAKES!!!
people are coming from as far away as CANADA and you can't show up? we see where the love is :(
(p.s. it's my birthday like a week and a half earlier... so i promise b-day spankins in either way you'd like em if you come ;) )