Freshie 2/22/03 Springfield MA Don't miss this party!!!

^^^i say everyone come out of the woodwork please
you all know the lineup is too enticing to not go

Seems if I want my boy to go I'd have to leave immediately following the party. Exhaustion + Long drive home = DEATH?! I guess we'll find out.

Ive never been to the asylum before or a rave for that matter, and i was wondering how it is different from a club like vibe in hartford, which i regularly attend.

This party hasn't left my mind since I heard about it 2 weeks ago... I am so unbelievably amped for this party, I wish it was this weekend. Seeing Misstress Barbara and Donald Glaude again is going to be amazing.... I'm itching for a good party, I haven't been to one since Tru Luv 4 and won't be hitting one till Freshie... Why can't Freshie be this weekend instead of Assume The Position?

different from vibe...
well, it's a "liscenced afterhours facility" (no alcohol served, you can get water, gatorade and red bull at the bar), and there's just a different vibe (no pun intended). it's a very different feeling from at a club, and with 4 djs spinning at all times, you're (almost) guarenteed to find music you can groove to.
i haven't been to an afterhours club in a long time, so i don't remember what security is like, but you'll get patted down and bags will be searched. there is a coat check, which is good cuz it's damn cold outside!
*sits alone in dorm room, tapping foot, waiting to see everyone crawl (or fly, or drive long hours) out of the woodwork*

y'all are all talk and no action i tell u!
i never get the love i deserve... always the humper.. never the humpee.. *sigh* It's just not fair~
besides, i'm waiting for my ticket to apear in my mailbox or sumthing.. cummon i got a bday in a week! :D hook an old lady up!
bitches!
U guys don't scare me!
/me hides all evidence of an address and puts up roadblocks all over the parkway that day :)

Ive not been to the ASSylum since Happy Holidays of 2001. (not this past years), so its been a while. If my books aren't too expensive this semester and I have some money left over...I'd like to come. We shall see.
me thinks.

Oooh...some people are gonna be here I'd really like to meet. Y'all need to look things over twice and give some definitive answers. I don't like getting my hopes up.

Oh don't worry Erik, everyone who said they're coming and got our collective hopes up, IS coming! *flexes muscle*
And Jen, if you reallllly want to be the humpee... *sigh* well then I guess that could be accomodated. :D
I can't wait to see all of you, the 22nd isn't soon enough!
Peace ~Katie

Originally posted by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR:
y'all are all talk and no action i tell u!

notice i havent said a word, im all action and no talk ;P

*pulls out magnifying glass to look at katie's muscle* ;)
you're coming! all of you who have replied WILL be there!
*dances around the room in anticipation*

wow. well, shit. maybe i'll try to make it out to this one?
the only problem - acutally getting out there! two of my friends definitely want to go to this one, so we'll see what happens...
however, not having a car (damn the parking problem in Boston!) means it will not be easy to find a way out to this party.
but shit, a good line up and a bunch of old faces. i really dont want to pass this one up.
we'll see though... we shall see....
Mella

I really hope to meet some other bluelighters at this party, it sounds like there are going to be a ton of you there. I have only met a few of you very briefly at boo 7, and I would like that to change. I can't believe this party is still a month away....

Woah! Glad to see so many peoples are pumped for our show! Tickets are NOW onsale at all outlets! Go get to ensure entry and we'll see you at the partay... peace, Knowledge

You had better not take a shit on the decks while you are spinning like last time!

Originally posted by DJKnowledge:
Woah! Glad to see so many peoples are pumped for our show!
You've done well, Chris. Pat urself on the back :D

knowledge: are there any online vendors for this event? hartford is a haul from my new place, and are you still using the store in Middletown? that's a little closer for me
and to everyone else, say if i was living in southeastern CT at the moment, where is the best ticket vendor for ass-slime-on events? i don't want to have to make it a pilgramage to an out of the way ticket vendor
oh, and seriously, hands off to knowledge and all of cok for pullin in a sick ass lineup, kinda reminds me of wish upon a star with Misstress Barbara closing the night, shit that was two years ago huh?