• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants freebase adderall extraction + smoking the freebase questions

Zonxx you ever had any fresh Coca leaves at you disposal.

Looking at Khat as the best natural Amphetamine available. Let's assume I am correct in stating Ephedra is a step down.

Am I missing out on fresh Coca?

Ephedra has zero recreational value, it is of great help for weight loss and for a congested nose and probably is good for asthma relief as well.
If you try to go above a moderate boost you it will just cause excessive muscle tension, vasoconstriction, jitter, high blood pressure, tachycardia, nervousness, anxiety, etc.
Not fun.

Zonxx you ever had any fresh Coca leaves at you disposal.

Looking at Khat as the best natural Amphetamine available. Let's assume I am correct in stating Ephedra is a step down.

Am I missing out on fresh Coca?
hah i haven't but ive been told about it, it appearently certainly doesn't taste that great so the experience is an aquired taste but it supposedly is more pleasant than a cup of coffee ^^

Aight tested.. i highly advise against piling it up as it doesnt melt but more burns.. certainly has effects but comparing to normal?? Its different, im assuming its being damaged from too high a heat. However that said, itll snap you almost alittle like meth but yeah nah, a freebase form would be the best bet because it just tastes fucking bad, would not try again, but yep it does do somthing not all of it is destroyed thats a certainty

So as non offensively as possible, fuck yall for saying it doesnt work =p id rather sublingual 999/1000 times but it does work, but lord allmighty make sure you dont use a straw by any means, that tastes toxic and probably is BUT works.
If have also smoked d amphetamine and it definitely doesn't melt down like meth lol and taste like absolute shit and makes your lungs hurt for days afterwards

If have also smoked d amphetamine and it definitely doesn't melt down like meth lol and taste like absolute shit and makes your lungs hurt for days afterwards
tbh i was so fucked up idr smoking it, but i also don't remember any physical issues a week ago to the best of my knowledge
usually the shit i type is on point so if i said it had some effect it mustve worked

btw, i tested it on foil alittle while ago like i said id used it, it definately does melt if you keep the flame further from it, and i think it vaporized abit, but then it definately burned and smelt nasty af

i think if one were to have a proper vaporizer to set a temp 10-20 degrees below decomposing temp it would probably do somthing
but...... stick to smoking meth. lel

I JUST CRUSHed up the adderall and put it in a light bulb and vaped I didn't extract it
i put very little on foil, idk about a lightbulb don't put a whole pill on .......... put a thinner layer and see what happens it you keep the flame futher away it does actually melt before burning and turning into nasty shit regardless
its not effective since it melts and almost instantly seems to burn unless maybe you take the heat source away but its a waste of addy, just sublingual the addy.

Ephedra has zero recreational value, it is of great help for weight loss and for a congested nose and probably is good for asthma relief as well.
If you try to go above a moderate boost you it will just cause excessive muscle tension, vasoconstriction, jitter, high blood pressure, tachycardia, nervousness, anxiety, etc.
Not fun.
I took Ephedra recreational, I am skinny great lung's but the congestion relieve was a plus.

It's not totally devoid of central action. But def not 1st choice, but for something from natural resource pretty ok for a stim.

hah i haven't but ive been told about it, it appearently certainly doesn't taste that great so the experience is an aquired taste but it supposedly is more pleasant than a cup of coffee ^^
Chewing Fresh Khat is an aquired taste, there is a reasoning behind the constant Tea sipping you do while on it

i put very little on foil, idk about a lightbulb don't put a whole pill on .......... put a thinner layer and see what happens it you keep the flame futher away it does actually melt before burning and turning into nasty shit regardless
its not effective since it melts and almost instantly seems to burn unless maybe you take the heat source away but its a waste of addy, just sublingual the addy.
All right, this thread seemed dead but.... I have found a post where this guys explained that he was vaping Amphetamine dissolved in vape juice, just like you would with nicotine.
I was like... Mmmmh
Amphetamine - check
vape juice- check
box mod - check
tank - check
aaand I think it works, although it stinks a bit I defo got an increase in pulse and BP and some adrenaline going...
Sadly I had been under the effect of speed for 24h already at that point so, it was not as clear how effective it was.
I can say that it definitely seemed to delay the crash compared to what it should have been, but I didn't wanna vape it all at once as I had no clue how bad what I was doing could be.
What I did was just dissolve 150mg of street speed of about 30% purity into about 1.5ml of PG/VG vapejuice and a couple of drops of water.
I needed to heat it but is dissolved completely.
I then put it in my 8ml tank that was about half full so I'll say that I was vaping about 45mg of actual amphetamine dissolved into about 6ml of vape juice total.
So that's 7-8mg/ml.
I used my box mod at a setting that will get the coils at about 200C and I am still alive for the moment.
What I think might happening is that once it reaches a certain temp Amphetamine reacts with oxygen, but if it is dissolved most of the amphetamine is not in contact with oxygen and can actually evaporate.
Anyone has any idea if this is a possibility?
Do we have any idea what Amphetamine Sulphate can degrade to with heat?

Ephedrine does have abuse potential (more like habituation potential), and isn't at all unpleasant (recall that it shares the structure of methamphetamine with only the addition of a hydroxyl group at the beta). I was taking 100mg a day at one point and certainly craved it when i stopped.

Holy shit 100mg per day? I worked my way up to 40mg and it would cause muscle tensions and nervousness.

I have converted uk street amphetamine to the Hcl form. It melted and vaporized much better than the original product would have but did charr eventually.

Effects were felt but it was tested at the end of 5 days usage so not sure how well it hit

I will type up the method if anyone is interested?

Crush pills. extract with water. 3 times.

Filter out insoluble excipients.

Combine water extractions. Add NaOH (caustic soda) until strongly basic ph 12-14.

Extract free based amphetamine with non polar solvent such as ether or dichloromethane. Separate the imiscible liquids using separatory funnel or ghetto equivalent. 3 times.
Add non iodized table salt or rock salt NaCl to further push any trapped FB amp into non polar layer.

Combine non polar solvent exrractions.
Evaporate solvent at room temperature or at very low heat. The oil you are left with will be FB amp.

Aight tested.. i highly advise against piling it up as it doesnt melt but more burns.. certainly has effects but comparing to normal?? Its different, im assuming its being damaged from too high a heat. However that said, itll snap you almost alittle like meth but yeah nah, a freebase form would be the best bet because it just tastes fucking bad, would not try again, but yep it does do somthing not all of it is destroyed thats a certainty

So as non offensively as possible, fuck yall for saying it doesnt work =p id rather sublingual 999/1000 times but it does work, but lord allmighty make sure you dont use a straw by any means, that tastes toxic and probably is BUT works.
Why turn it into paste then use bacon soda then put it in you're microwave. I knew a guy who did that with oxy pills and it worked .

Why turn it into paste then use bacon soda then put it in you're microwave. I knew a guy who did that with oxy pills and it worked .

Where in the heck do you find bacon soda (and I thought grape soda was nasty)?

Oh I assumed you meant this:

Attachments

• 71bsv9aYA-L._SY550_.jpg
    71bsv9aYA-L._SY550_.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1