• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flubrotizolam

Here's some information from my research. I am still working on getting the dosages correct. This takes awhile. Normally, I only take benzodiazpaines about once a week or less. I purchased this in 0.5mg pills. This one was more euphoric and calming than some benzodiazapine drugs. I found there was less of a desire to redose and that the after effects were relatively mild.

Flubrotizolam Sublingual Dosage (2-bromo-4-(2-fluorophenyl)-9-methyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine):

Threshold Dosage: 50ug
Common Dosage: 300ug
Onset: 45 Minutes
Duration: 6 Hours
After Effects: 10 Hours

Here's some information from my research. I am still working on getting the dosages correct. This takes awhile. Normally, I only take benzodiazpaines about once a week or less. I purchased this in 0.5mg pills. This one was more euphoric and calming than some benzodiazapine drugs. I found there was less of a desire to redose and that the after effects were relatively mild.

Flubrotizolam Sublingual Dosage (2-bromo-4-(2-fluorophenyl)-9-methyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine):

Threshold Dosage: 50ug
Common Dosage: 300ug
Onset: 45 Minutes
Duration: 6 Hours
After Effects: 10 Hours
How would you compare Flubrotizolam to Bromazolam?
I have been taking bromaz now for about five months, near daily, and am still on a dose that does not vary from between 0.75mg to 1mg, and I can;t notice many side effects, beyond being slightly addicted (I sleep less than four hours if I don;t take a benzo; due to ADD, generalzied anxiety, and being an HSP.
The broma dose daily makes it possible for me to just sleep 5+ hours, but I still search for something for some "afwisseling", now and then, and Pyrazolam seems to not do it for me; it takes my anxiety, but does not let me sleep. I also notice that 4F-MPH in the daytime gives me a very functional stimulation, but also take away at leaast half of my undefinable anxiety tensions.