Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flubrotizolam

dorian.927

Greenlighter
Hello,
I twice tried FANAX flubrotizolam. To me 10 mg diazepam is equivalent to 0.3 mg flubrotizolam.

How much do these pills cost compared to say alprazolam or even diazepam? I ask because pyrazolam sold for about £1 each and that was a HUGE profit.

I suspect they cost much more so vendors don't know how to impose a price on producers. You provide 2 facile routes and price them - then you allow producer maybe 20% profit. But it seems vendors are liable to Grisham's Law. The bad will out the good.

if your gettin em in pill form you already been done in financially. Thanks tho i was wondering tf fanax was till now. Duration, Euphoria level compared to other benzos?

WHEN IT WAS LEGAL.

I do not involve myself in illegal drug production. I dealt with the team who made the product, my boss found someone who would produce high quality pills for about £3500 for the 500,000 x 0.5mg units (that were very accurate).

Why only 0.5mg? Because it was aimed at people with anxiety, not people seeking to get wasted.

I never implied that you did, that was a general statement about pills v powder financially, i know nothing of you. Good story though, hope everything worked out BACK WHEN IT WAS LEGAL. No disrespect meant friend. Just curious about effects in a trip report.

Well I (re) discovered Pyrazolam, the first RC benzo. I was very cautious and sought a drug that would not lend itself to heavy abuse or serious dependency (since I designed out a1 & a5 affinity. Second was diclazepam that remains the cheapest benzo to make (per dose). No need to introduce a triazolo ring which is 2 extra steps using 2 really nasty reagents.

I recently found that the 7-Bromo homologue (I guess it would be called niphenazepam) can be made in 1 step & 99%+ yield from phenazepam. Brand new chemistry, you see. It's quite possible for a company to order phenazepam as a PRECURSOR - no drug licence needed as it's not being used as a drug...

Knowing all of the legal details and having the contacts to go from idea to powder to pill to wholesale is actually a lot of E-mailing and letters of credit and what have you.

Most people just do not know how to deal with a Chinese chemical company and not get ripped off. Escrow via Bank of China USED to be the way, but then the rip-off artists even found ways around that, so you have to do something else.

BTW I've found the appropriate patents for 1,5-benzodiazepines that are as potent as 1,4-benzodiazepines.

So that means the RC manufacturers have oh.... a few hundred currently legal compounds they can go for.

Right now I'm trying to find if anyone has done more work on etifoxine - it's possible that it will provide a lead to more RCs.

You know quite a bit more about this than me. The last sentence is the only one that pertained to me and payment was super easy....til it wasn't as you said. and there go my 15 minutes of gluttony. Phenazepam, ah good research, dont remember too much of it though. I was just reading about 1,5-benzodiazepines, very interesting stuff. just an end researcher but found C-lam to by my favorite to research flubro--id have to go look a-lam a close second. Congrats on still being relavent lol.

Well the 1,5-benzos have affinity for differing GABA subunits (than traditional 1,4-benzodiazepines). Most likely a mixture of niphenazepam and nimepan (the 1,5 version) would have effects more prominent than either one alone).

That's why looking at etifoxine and other compounds with structures related to the benzodiazepines is of value.

If one can find an optimal mix of GABA subunits to go for, you get something good.

Of course, methaqualone seems to be the best of the commonly known downers. I have a couple that are pretty damned good, but those I sell the designs of.

do 1,5 benzos differ enough that in your opinion they wouldn't be considered sched 1 as of jan 2023? Benzene ring?

I do not know how US law works but it's structure, chemistry and action are all significantly different. I guess I would work out a protecting group so if imported, it would be in inactive intermediate. One would simply dissolve in boiling water and reflux for a few hours to produce the active.

I'm really interested in the QSAR. While we sold more diclazepam than anything else, pyrazolam was the scaffold used to produce pynazolam and pyeyzolam. The former is a potent serotonin releaser and so very euphoric.... the latter is very selective so it's action is closer to alcohol than anything else.

Just curious about effects in a trip report.
Starting to see flubrotizolam pop up in powder and pill form. Makes me wonder how many new RC benzos will be produced in the next 5 years. What the powers that be should have done is made etizolam OTC in all countries. Although I gather plenty of people don't find etizolam strong enough and then they get up to 20 mgs a day.

But yes I am interested in effects, length, half life, etc.... even if I never try it. I like info on all drugs whether I use them or not.

If anyone stumbles upon another short acting substance like etizolam or fluclotizolam post away. I like fluclotizolam as it is nice and short. Though I can never just sit, I always end up falling asleep with that stuff at .5mgs .75mgs. Like knockout drops. But last as long as etizolam, masybe even shorter. I like those. Makes me wonder if there is such a thing as one lasting 3 hours before wearing off to the non tolerant. Even alprazolam last a little too long for me. lol At least if I take it at bed I can wake up loopy. Not so with etizolam, at least with smaller doses. Larger doses of any benzo make me hungover.

I am thinking flubrotizolam is not a short acting benzo though.

This thread possibly be moved to OD.

Last edited:
I am behind on the law myself but from what I read they scheduled clonazolam and frubromazolam are sched 1 as of jan 2023. Therefor by my logic anything with a benzene ring could be considered a schedule 1 analogue. Which conflicts with all the benzene ring containing benzos that are already firmly in the schedule 4 category. Frankly it doesn't make a whole lot of sense from where I am sitting. Sched 1 definition in US- no accepted medical use. (yes I realize how crazy that is)

I wonder what will be US legal as I live here lol. I know rilmafazone (sp) is a benzo prodrug from the japenese markets which currently (I do believe, I am not your lawyer) is untouched. I expect it never will be as other than avoiding w/d's it is of rather little note.

I am behind on the law myself but from what I read they scheduled clonazolam and frubromazolam are sched 1 as of jan 2023. Therefor by my logic anything with a benzene ring could be considered a schedule 1 analogue. Which conflicts with all the benzene ring containing benzos that are already firmly in the schedule 4 category. Frankly it doesn't make a whole lot of sense from where I am sitting. Sched 1 definition in US- no accepted medical use. (yes I realize how crazy that is)
Etizolam too. Although it has been said you can not make an analog of a sched 4 med into sched 1. Since the DE A has been so understanding with kratom and psychedelics they need to start saving lives by keeping some simpler less harmful drugs legal. Etiz should be OTC. Maybe ask the pharmacist and sign a list but should be available. Better opiate maintenance is also needed. The fentanyl scene is a nightmare. It is starting to spread worldwide as I have been told. Just started in the US first like a lot of things. But that needs to be stamped out somehow although now we have all these people with such a tolerance that even quality heroin won't do much for them.

Flubrotizolam seemed to take the place of some of those very quickly. By this time next year there will be 4 more benzos. Like Fertile said there are many to be had.

Where has it been said you can't make an analog of a sched 4 med into a sched 1 drug? I like that line of logic! however I fear anything with a benzene ring I would consider in the same class as heroin and marijuana when purchasing, certainly importing. Two drugs which obviously have no medical use....ass backwards country.

So you gotta make a snap judgement would you rather have a package of alprazolam (clearly listed sched 4) or lets say flubrotizolam (which I assume to be unscheduled but could easily be considered an etiz Sched 1 analogue? Shitty choice but if it had to be i think id rather eat the sched 4 charge for alp than be on the front line of interpretation and presidence. (they lookin to hang someone I expect) just a saying.

Interpretation of this law and precedence seem to be needed, I assume the latter is well on it's way.

Damn lol. On the other hand I think it was reddit that has me convinced they are planning to hang someone on sched one for anything with a benzene ring.. Haha blind leading the blind. Damn reddit. I miss the legal questions subforum...although i can understand why it had to go.

Damn lol. On the other hand I think it was reddit that has me convinced they are planning to hang someone on sched one for anything with a benzene ring..
Yeah it is scary for the people that are on large doses of flubromazolam or clonazolam and now pooooof, gone. I don't care about benzo's, I end up taking about 3 mgs of etizolam in a month but I need it around for sure. Bromazolam works too and is not too sinister. But that would have the benzene ring yet vendors have no issue vending it. And as we see new names are coming out.

I just started reading Reddit. I always just exited after I read a false stupid post. But there are intelligent people too. But wow there is some dumb harmful posts.

Starting to see flubrotizolam pop up in powder and pill form. Makes me wonder how many new RC benzos will be produced in the next 5 years. What the powers that be should have done is made etizolam OTC in all countries. Although I gather plenty of people don't find etizolam strong enough and then they get up to 20 mgs a day.

But yes I am interested in effects, length, half life, etc.... even if I never try it. I like info on all drugs whether I use them or not.

If anyone stumbles upon another short acting substance like etizolam or fluclotizolam post away. I like fluclotizolam as it is nice and short. Though I can never just sit, I always end up falling asleep with that stuff at .5mgs .75mgs. Like knockout drops. But last as long as etizolam, masybe even shorter. I like those. Makes me wonder if there is such a thing as one lasting 3 hours before wearing off to the non tolerant. Even alprazolam last a little too long for me. lol At least if I take it at bed I can wake up loopy. Not so with etizolam, at least with smaller doses. Larger doses of any benzo make me hungover.

I am thinking flubrotizolam is not a short acting benzo though.

This thread possibly be moved to OD.

I am going to have to see if I can find a source for fluclotizolam, it sounds like. I have about 900mg of etizolam left, and it's my go-to for drug comedowns and occasional insomnia that I can't work through. I only like to fuck with very short duration benzos because I want it to be out of my system once I'm done sleeping, the long duration benzos can't be used as often and have a much higher chance of producing dependence from anything but very intermittent use. Bromazolam is okay, but it gives me rebound anxiety and lasts longer than etizolam. It seems like the majority of the current crop of RC benzos are all absurdly long-lasting.

What you describe makes it seem like exactly what I'm looking for... short duration and sedating.