• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flubrotizolam

What you describe makes it seem like exactly what I'm looking for... short duration and sedating.
Funny enough I had finally learned Bitcoin. Ordered a gram of fluclotizolam and 100 etizolam blotters. They sent me the blotters which were good. (stronger than that almighty Etizest people though was the good stuff, I think the Indian Pharms skimped as any etizolam I got off a vendor that had blotters or home made pills were much stronger than an Etizest) But the vendor played games, I lost the $$ for that gram and never they never sent anything else. So I went domestic. Paid a lot for a tincture but it worked fine. Still have most of it in the fridge. I fall asleep on the couch after taking it and wake up 2-3 hours later. For sure shorter than etizolam.

900 mgs of etizolam would last me a lifetime. I figure I average around 3-5 mgs a month. Light use. Keep a check on that Xorkoth. You ride the edge with this class of drugs. i never want even a spec of rebound or withdrawal. Luckly at this time no benzo causes a rebound for me. But like you said it takes pushing those receptors.

I was worried that bromazolam would be to strong and long lasting but I tried it twice and under 2 mgs and although it lasted till after dinner and through sleep that the next day I was fine. No lingering effects. I think bromazolam would be good for those crap work days where my chest is tight and I am wound up. That happens occasionally. I also think bromazolam would feel great after a long day trip on acid because of the muscle relaxation. Etizolam is good when I finish tripping at like 2:00AM or something. Can still wake up with an afterglow.

Thanks man, I do appreciate the warning, and I agree, I have been riding the edge lately. I've got to just stick to etizolam... I've been using it pretty regularly for years and years, 0.5-1mg here and there for insomnia or drug comedowns. I'd say, for me, around 10mg per month.

10mg per month = 90 months. A long time, but not a lifetime. I would like to find another benzo that would fill the same role.

Sorry I made a typo : to me 10 mg diazepam is equivalent to 0.5 mg flubrotizolam. Did anyone experience FANAX flubrotizolam too ? If so, what equivalence in potency do you find for 10 mg diazepam ?

I am behind on the law myself but from what I read they scheduled clonazolam and frubromazolam are sched 1 as of jan 2023. Therefor by my logic anything with a benzene ring could be considered a schedule 1 analogue. Which conflicts with all the benzene ring containing benzos that are already firmly in the schedule 4 category. Frankly it doesn't make a whole lot of sense from where I am sitting. Sched 1 definition in US- no accepted medical use. (yes I realize how crazy that is)

I wonder what will be US legal as I live here lol. I know rilmafazone (sp) is a benzo prodrug from the japenese markets which currently (I do believe, I am not your lawyer) is untouched. I expect it never will be as other than avoiding w/d's it is of rather little note.
Over here, the Dutch gouvernement, is probably trying to find a way to ban all ´not for human consumption'.

Etizolam but also Diclazepam and a few others were banned per substance. But my guess is there is a end coming to the era of rc chemical's. Which sadly are better available then prescripion's. We have a medicine problem (shortage) and dr's that are unwilling to have patient's on drug's. Although that differs from place to place, But right now I rely on rc chemical's, Pyrazolam and Bromazolam. While they could just as well prescribe a benzo for the occasional sleeping problems. And Clobazam for my epilepsy. That last one was taken from me by the rehab dr. and I never abused it. So I will never know how a recreative dosage feels. :cry:

And if Pyrazolam is as good as Clobazam for preventing a seizure from coming up is something that seemed impossible to find out. They share the lack of sedativ effects but if that also counts for the anti-seizure properties of Clobazam? But that benzo is the most clear headed least impering benzo I tried. Moreso then Pyrazolam even.

Last edited:
It's worth noting that a licenced pharmaceuticals must contain ±2% of the stated dose and in the case of generic SR formulations, the plasma levels (tested at 1 hour intervals) must be ±3% of the original, named drug.

Last year a generic formulation of bupropion would dose-dump in certain conditions causing seizures.

In short - you don't know how much of WHAT you are actually getting. If it's on the darkweb, I would simply order brotizolam and sell it on as something else. After all, it's all about the profit and THAT is how to make the largest profit.

Over here, the Dutch gouvernement, is probably trying to find a way to ban all ´not for human consumption'.
Do you know how the current status of RCs in the NL is? Afaik they wanted to ban 'not for human consumption' already before COVID hit and postponed it. But now COVID is over and stuff goes back to normal. Do you think we'll see the end of RCs from the NL or even in whole Europa soon? Sorry for OT.

Do you know how the current status of RCs in the NL is? Afaik they wanted to ban 'not for human consumption' already before COVID hit and postponed it. But now COVID is over and stuff goes back to normal. Do you think we'll see the end of RCs from the NL or even in whole Europa soon? Sorry for OT.
Without any proof its my gut feeling they are working on a blanket ban like in the UK. Covid postponed things and some other shit our shitty gouvernement did themselves. But the papers on it are allready under discussion but in our system it must be approved by multiple layers of our political sysytem before it can become a law.

Emergency scheduling of singular substance's seems to take them way less time then that. Months vs years.

Unless they employ an overarching law like the UK, it's stopping NOBODY. Their are endless scaffolds for GABA PAMs, opioids and stimulants.

This happened with a brand of IR morphines one time back in the sunny days. I swore they were extra strong than read they had up to double the dose and were recalled. Brown bars IR 30s if anyone remembers the make it would make this post worth while.
It's worth noting that a licenced pharmaceuticals must contain ±2% of the stated dose and in the case of generic SR formulations, the plasma levels (tested at 1 hour intervals) must be ±3% of the original, named drug.

Last year a generic formulation of bupropion would dose-dump in certain conditions causing seizures.

In short - you don't know how much of WHAT you are actually getting. If it's on the darkweb, I would simply order brotizolam and sell it on as something else. After all, it's all about the profit and THAT is how to make the largest profit.
there is plenty to order and always someone willing to send.......but the legality was the part that made it sweet as sugar

I follow the simple metric of only taking drugs that I have acquired by going to my friendly local pharmacy. On the net, who knows who anyone is?

Who knows what's in that random pill.

These were indeed coming straight out of pharmacies and were 'recalled' although I don't know how one would accomplish such a thing ever. Lemme see if I can find anything on it....

6/10/08 Ethex pharmaceuticals recalls morphine. but forreal I remember thinking either this formulation is wayyy better or these are dosed heavy. for once it wasn't placebo lol.

I like the fact that it's voluntary. I'm shocked that it could happen with a CD. In Europe, at least, each patient-pack has a unique ID and so the makers should be able to provide a precise list of the affected medicines.

So that was in 2022. So in 08 and 22 they sent out double dosed morphine batches? Suspect! This sounds like mislabeling (which is still horrible) but id be well aware what color the next size strength was I guess I would say. These ones looked just like 30s but in fact had 60. I wasn't complaining.

It sounds more like whoever signed off on the formulation (pill production) loaded up the die & colouring for the 30mg tablets and then added an appropriate amount of morphine to the hopper to produce the 60mg tablets. Formulation is a whole branch of medicine and that is an offence that would see a UK producer lose their marketing licence.

^That is a pretty large mistake to have been made with morphine twice in under 20 yrs. I know the Ethex were stocked in US pharmacies. I have got those purple 30s in the long past but couldn't trace em back to a pharmacy. (some things you dont ask ya know)

Such mistakes happen a lot more often than most people would assume. And I’m sure sometimes +/- 2% is deliberately not accomplished as batch of such meds are discarded/destroyed and, to my knowing basically never recycled like some might expect. Than ofc some of those underdosed or overdosed meds end up on the black market. I would go so far to say that brand name meds from some countries destined for black market are brought there by this means in mass amounts. I don’t think it’s case where pharma situation is like in wild west but where there’s some at first glance good security and practice to prevent diversion of meds to black market making bad batches deliberately is used as it’s easier to get your hands on trash than stealing properly made product.

When you consider that 1Kg of flunitrazolam (for example) is worth around x35 1Kg of heroin (latter price from EMCDDA 2022 data), it doesn't take a genius to work out that the sharks will be circling. They are more than happy to see as many people as possible become addicted to their products. Elsewhere someone mentioned that they obtained 10mg norflunitrazepam tablets. That's 5-10x a therapeutic dose.

But since benzos produce an abstinence syndrome that is arguably worse than heroin, they can simply increase the price to that of heroin. Flunitrazolam is almost perfect as when tolerance builds, the duration drops and so people are going to end up needing 3 doses a day just to feel OK. If a single dose costs $10 (for example), the addiction causes people to do crazy things.

Michel Linnell drew a very apt cartoon on the subject. Back in the 80s and 90s we would see people who had taken handfuls of temazepam who would just walk into shops and just steal things in front of security staff because they were deluded into thinking themselves invisible. I might add that back then, a 30mg temazepam cost 50p, less if you bought your granny's script. People were also whacking them up which was, well, not TOO damaging with the original soft-gel capsules, but the government caught on and changed the formulation to a hard-gel. This would solidify in veins.

As Marx said “History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce”. If he were here, I'm sure he would modify his phrase to be 'tragedy and farce' since now their are BLers who were dumb enough to have done this stuff, some how survived and see people walking right into the trap.