• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flualprazolam, Clonazolam , Bromazolam and Diclazepam ?

Out of those I only tried diclazepam but I can tell you that I feel I would do better if I went for it instead etizolam. Why? Cuz etizolam turned out to be with huge recreational potential ime and that was bad. With diclazepam I still felt huge relief of anxiety but felt no drive to got high as fuck.

Even I didn’t try clonazolam I really wouldn’t recommend it, a friend who used to do it got into even more problem with it than with etizolam use cuz of amnesic properties.

Out of those I only tried diclazepam but I can tell you that I feel I would do better if I went for it instead etizolam. Why? Cuz etizolam turned out to be with huge recreational potential ime and that was bad. With diclazepam I still felt huge relief of anxiety but felt no drive to got high as fuck.

Even I didn’t try clonazolam I really wouldn’t recommend it, a friend who used to do it got into even more problem with it than with etizolam use cuz of amnesic properties.
Diclazepam has an incredibly slow onset and an absurd halflife, so as taper very useful, you could dose after 24, 36/ 48 hour's.

Indeed Etizolam was to good to be true. Less compulsive compared to Clonazolam ( incredibly reinforcing somehow ) or any other benzo .It was my my preference, the golden standard. Bromazolam although subjectively very different substitute's at low dosage's as sedativ/ hypnotic. Although I would rather take Etizolam for sleep as there is no residual impairment. But is was banned. :confused: