• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flualprazolam, Clonazolam , Bromazolam and Diclazepam ?

lunchbox333

Bluelighter
I recently have Been ordering etiz off a site many of you well know , they sells 2.2 pellets of eti. the last couple batches have been almost complete bunk though, sometimes only 10mg but normally having to take atleast 20 mg to feel a buzz of any sort while just a couple mg of any other Benzo would work. the site I got them off is very professional, replies immediately, and ships fast. I dont want to wait a month to get the blisters from Thailand or phenaz from the iron curtain, nor do I have connections for either. anyone else experience the 2.2 pellets from a high rated vendor to be weak ? because the reviews are only better and better sounding.

anways,
since they HAVE worked, especially the diclapzelam , I am giving them one more shot I ordered some
Bromazolam
Clonazolam
Flualprazolam

switched up in hope they'll be more successfully doses , as they have nothing but outstanding reviews on these 3 even within the current week.

I know a little bit about C - lam, a hyper potent version of the parent compound clonazepam.
I've looked up what to expect from each one but there still little information out there on these and wondering if any anecdotal experiences were floating around here . how do you like either of the 3 if you've tried any or all of them?

also, how do you guys like diclazepam ?

I have not really heard of these specific benzo but have with benzos with very close spelling at follows :

Bromazolam : bromazepam
Clonazolam : clonazepam
Flualprazolam : flurazepam

For me that is the closest I can get to your benzos. I know 2 are not so hypnotic where the last is more on the hypnotic side. I did a quick read up but very little info.

Can you maybe make a little info available or can you maybe intertain an intermediate knowledge holder with more info.

Thanks?
Much Love
Your Coffeetonian

I have not really heard of these specific benzo but have with benzos with very close spelling at follows :

Can you maybe make a little info available or can you maybe intertain an intermediate knowledge holder with more info.

Thanks?
Much Love
Your Coffeetonian[/COLOR]

Greetings Coffeetonian, (I can't get that image of the Gogo stone out of my head and I keep imagining what it must smell like)

So benzos have come along ways recently. Well actually the recipes and discoveries are old and some trace back to Leo Sternbach in the 60's, but there are new chefs cooking up old recipes, some with slight variations making them designer benzos, hence these RC or Research Chem Benzodiazepines. They call them NPS or Novel Psychoactive Substances in the UK and have all been banned there.

Here's some info on what Lunchbox was talking about:

*Bromazepam

*Clonazolam

*Flualprazolam

*Diclazepam

Interesting paper about people showing up at an ER/A&E in Sweden with 3-hydroxyphenazepam, 4'-chlorodiazepam, desalkylflurazepam, deschloroetizolam, diclazepam, etizolam, flubromazepam, flubromazolam, meclonazepam, phenazepam, and pyrazolam in their systems.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30348014

While the names are similar to prescribed benzos, these are not the same. This will give you an idea of how many RC benzos there are floating around today, who knows what will be cooked up tomorrow:

• 3-Hydroxyphenazepam
  • Adinazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine
  • Bromazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine
  • Clonazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine
  • Cloniprazepam, a benzodiazepine
  • Desmethylflunitrazepam, a benzodiazepine
  • Diclazepam, a benzodiazepine
  • Flualprazolam, a triazolo which contains both fluorine and chlorine instead of only one chlorine in Alprazolam.
  • Flubromazepam, a benzodiazepine (inc Br, F)
  • Flubromazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine
  • Flunitrazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine
  • Meclonazepam, a benzodiazepine
  • Nifoxipam, a benzodiazepine
  • Nimetazepam, a benzodiazepine
  • Nitrazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine
  • Norflurazepam, a benzodiazepine
  • Pyrazolam, a triazolobenzodiazepine
  • Deschloroetizolam, a thienotriazolodiazepine
  • Etizolam, a thienotriazolodiazepine
  • Metizolam (also known as desmethyletizolam), a thienotriazolodiazepine

and this isn't a complete list, just a glimpse

If I my ask and this might come as a retarded question, but is your main objective with these benzos. Maybe from there I can give a person opinion from my own benzo exp which is not small but not bug either, if you interested. Hit me up or drop me a pm. Your choice but I'm always willing to share my exp with benzos and believe me it is not small

I've only dealt with clonazolam and flubrolazolam, and at least with those 2 I don't recomend them. They're incredibly potent, normal dosages are measured in micrograms and them being triazolobenzodiazepines (Like triazolam and alprazolam) gives them the same quality of causing withdrawal even with short-term use, but even worse. I knew a girl who took 2 mg of clonazolam and passed out for 12 hours. They're very hard to measure, I recomend diluting in water because trying to use the powder directly can lead to taking too much and they're very unforgiving. I know bromazolam is not as potent, it's very similar to alprazolam and flualprazolam is similar to triazolam in potency but longer lasting. Let me show you how can have an idea of what you're getting by knowing the structure. (This is a generalization, but it tends to follow the same patterns)
https://imgur.com/a/owryNS4
All of the benzos you mentioned are triazolobenzodiazepines, so I'll use the general structure for those.
A is always present and it's usually a chloro, bromo or nitro group. The nitro and bromo substitutions appear to make the compound more potent. The M is usually a methyl or it's absent, with a methyl making the compound more potent. The D is not always present (eg; Alprazolam) but a chlorine and specially a fluorine can make the compound considerably more potent. This is a rough guide, of course you should read on the effects on people before making any purchases, but the major point is in the cases of the drugs you bought, they all have the structure of an extremely potent benzodiazepine. They are longer lasting higher potency versions of triazolam for the most part, so be very careful when using those. Diclazepam is considerably milder compared to the other 3. Think of them as fentanyl analogues but for benzodiazepines. We know very little about actual potency, metabolism and duration of action, and they're so potent they may sky-rocket your tolerance if used too often, so think of them as a step higher than other benzos like diclazepam and etizolam.
owryNS4

Thank you for that breakdown though it did make a lot of sense for me but I will research and expand my knowledge on them, so thanks again.

For interest sake I have exp or knowledge on the following benzos so if you have questions I can answer but only on personal exp.

Alprozalam
Diazepam
Bromazepam
Lorazepam
Temazepam
Midazolam
Clobazam
Triazolam
Flurazepam

Maybe I forgot a few but those are the benzos I have had exp. with so far.. So if you have any questions on those I might be available to help or answer.

Oh and on an opiate/opiod level I have some exp too but nothing I'm proud of.

I've only dealt with clonazolam and flubrolazolam, and at least with those 2 I don't recomend them. They're incredibly potent, normal dosages are measured in micrograms and them being triazolobenzodiazepines (Like triazolam and alprazolam) gives them the same quality of causing withdrawal even with short-term use, but even worse. I knew a girl who took 2 mg of clonazolam and passed out for 12 hours. They're very hard to measure, I recomend diluting in water because trying to use the powder directly can lead to taking too much and they're very unforgiving. I know bromazolam is not as potent, it's very similar to alprazolam and flualprazolam is similar to triazolam in potency but longer lasting. Let me show you how can have an idea of what you're getting by knowing the structure. (This is a generalization, but it tends to follow the same patterns)
https://imgur.com/a/owryNS4
All of the benzos you mentioned are triazolobenzodiazepines, so I'll use the general structure for those.
A is always present and it's usually a chloro, bromo or nitro group. The nitro and bromo substitutions appear to make the compound more potent. The M is usually a methyl or it's absent, with a methyl making the compound more potent. The D is not always present (eg; Alprazolam) but a chlorine and specially a fluorine can make the compound considerably more potent. This is a rough guide, of course you should read on the effects on people before making any purchases, but the major point is in the cases of the drugs you bought, they all have the structure of an extremely potent benzodiazepine. They are longer lasting higher potency versions of triazolam for the most part, so be very careful when using those. Diclazepam is considerably milder compared to the other 3. Think of them as fentanyl analogues but for benzodiazepines. We know very little about actual potency, metabolism and duration of action, and they're so potent they may sky-rocket your tolerance if used too often, so think of them as a step higher than other benzos like diclazepam and etizolam.
owryNS4

thanks I appreciate you takin the time, thats some good info right there. was looking for the flualprazolam to help with sleep, and the c-lamjust out of curiousity hearing things like "onset of alprazolam and duration of clon PLUS EUPHORIA" being repeated over and over I just had to see what was up. the diclazepam I purchased as a fall back if anything goes wrong or in case my doctor tries to taper me too quick again with my taper coming up soon as I'm already my prescribed 2mg of clonazepam and 1-2mg of alp a day. my thing is I dont feel the clonazepam anymore more matter how high I go, and the alp goes fast. I'm sick of running out out alps early, so I want some of these to research with.

but heres my real problem. I know we cant do sourcing, but I ordered from a very popular company , domestic shippin, many of you probably know them, if hints are allowed the 2 names in their title start with vowels. theyre the only domestic I can find that actually communicates back with good service and fast shipping. they have OUTSTANDING reviews on all the other forums that mention them. they sell their etiz is 2.2 mg pellets that are white , their c-lam in 1.1mg that are yellow, etc not a single underdone or scam review found yet, even a dude I know in person loves them. but so far out of 3-4 different research projects I've tried from them I've had to either take ridiculous amounts (like 12 1.1mg clonazolam pills empty stomach), one time I took 15-20 of "2.2" mg etizolam pellits....ive taken double digit numbers of their 3.2 yellow diclaz pellets, this is between like 4 different orders so over the spam of a few months eerything ive tried has been totally underdosed. I just dont get why no one has made mention or praises them so high. I mean if there were really 1.1 mg of clonazolam in those pellets an I took 12..!!!! well lets just say I wouldn't be functional. or 9 pellets of flualprazolam.....the funny thing I sublinguad soeme of them and actually tasted that alprazolam taste....so they got SOMETHING in them, but by how much have to take no more than 20/30% of the mg advertised. I just dont get why anyone hasn't expierced this from them, its not a one time fluke its one a few months of orders trying their products out. each one seems incredibly underdosed. today I took 9 1.1mg c-lams, maybe about 11 1.1 flualps and a couple bromazepams......... just 11 flualps alone I should be floored. and its not my tolerance because I took 1mg Xanax (within the same time as expiremening with these ad DEFINITELY felt it. if any of you happen to know which company I'm talking about, dm me and let me know if you've had any bunk batches of if they're all like this. I would have stopped after the first thought they were bunk but NOTHING but good reviews, nothing but "their clam is amazing " etc etc especially from someone I personally know whos a total benzo addict give me the thumbs up I tried out a couplemore. which im glad I did, the clam definitely benzod me out but I took like 22-25mg according to their count not even metnioning the flual I took too. this clearly ain't right. and I'm wondering why everyone is so happy with their orders but mine straight up suck. to be fair ONE TIME I took about 15 mg of their etizolam and actually felt great for about 40 minutes, and when I sublingual their flualprazolam I actually tasted the alpraozalm taste. could it be something with the binders not helping it digest?? though if it were that there would be a lot more complaints. anyways, no sourcing so I won't say a name but I'm sure many of you know them. two vowels, white 2.2mg etiz pellets, yellow diclazepal clam and flam tablet and a few more, they ship domestyic. if you've ordered from them, know them, or have also had bunk pellets from them please let me know cuz I seem to be missing out on the fun.my tolerance is bad but NOT 20mg of etiz or double digits of both flualp and clam at once. htats just wild. anyone who hasany info on this please comment or dm me

thanks I appreciate you takin the time, thats some good info right there. was looking for the flualprazolam to help with sleep, and the c-lamjust out of curiousity hearing things like "onset of alprazolam and duration of clon PLUS EUPHORIA" being repeated over and over I just had to see what was up. the diclazepam I purchased as a fall back if anything goes wrong or in case my doctor tries to taper me too quick again with my taper coming up soon as I'm already my prescribed 2mg of clonazepam and 1-2mg of alp a day. my thing is I dont feel the clonazepam anymore more matter how high I go, and the alp goes fast. I'm sick of running out out alps early, so I want some of these to research with.

but heres my real problem. I know we cant do sourcing, but I ordered from a very popular company , domestic shippin, many of you probably know them, if hints are allowed the 2 names in their title start with vowels. theyre the only domestic I can find that actually communicates back with good service and fast shipping. they have OUTSTANDING reviews on all the other forums that mention them. they sell their etiz is 2.2 mg pellets that are white , their c-lam in 1.1mg that are yellow, etc not a single underdone or scam review found yet, even a dude I know in person loves them. but so far out of 3-4 different research projects I've tried from them I've had to either take ridiculous amounts (like 12 1.1mg clonazolam pills empty stomach), one time I took 15-20 of "2.2" mg etizolam pellits....ive taken double digit numbers of their 3.2 yellow diclaz pellets, this is between like 4 different orders so over the spam of a few months eerything ive tried has been totally underdosed. I just dont get why no one has made mention or praises them so high. I mean if there were really 1.1 mg of clonazolam in those pellets an I took 12..!!!! well lets just say I wouldn't be functional. or 9 pellets of flualprazolam.....the funny thing I sublinguad soeme of them and actually tasted that alprazolam taste....so they got SOMETHING in them, but by how much have to take no more than 20/30% of the mg advertised. I just dont get why anyone hasn't expierced this from them, its not a one time fluke its one a few months of orders trying their products out. each one seems incredibly underdosed. today I took 9 1.1mg c-lams, maybe about 11 1.1 flualps and a couple bromazepams......... just 11 flualps alone I should be floored. and its not my tolerance because I took 1mg Xanax (within the same time as expiremening with these ad DEFINITELY felt it. if any of you happen to know which company I'm talking about, dm me and let me know if you've had any bunk batches of if they're all like this. I would have stopped after the first thought they were bunk but NOTHING but good reviews, nothing but "their clam is amazing " etc etc especially from someone I personally know whos a total benzo addict give me the thumbs up I tried out a couplemore. which im glad I did, the clam definitely benzod me out but I took like 22-25mg according to their count not even metnioning the flual I took too. this clearly ain't right. and I'm wondering why everyone is so happy with their orders but mine straight up suck. to be fair ONE TIME I took about 15 mg of their etizolam and actually felt great for about 40 minutes, and when I sublingual their flualprazolam I actually tasted the alpraozalm taste. could it be something with the binders not helping it digest?? though if it were that there would be a lot more complaints. anyways, no sourcing so I won't say a name but I'm sure many of you know them. two vowels, white 2.2mg etiz pellets, yellow diclazepal clam and flam tablet and a few more, they ship domestyic. if you've ordered from them, know them, or have also had bunk pellets from them please let me know cuz I seem to be missing out on the fun.my tolerance is bad but NOT 20mg of etiz or double digits of both flualp and clam at once. htats just wild. anyone who hasany info on this please comment or dm me

When you're dealing with RCs, you have to be cynical and think the worst. Any reason for you not to think they write the reviews themselves? This compounds have no official potency, duration of action, half life, effects (Whether they bend more torwards the anxiolitic or hypnotic side). They can put any random benzo and say it's what they say. No one's going to actually test it, it's pretty expensive, even a simple NMR would necesitate the compunds to be 100% pure.
And on a more personal note, if you're going to be tapered, taking this extremely high potency benzos, which you don't even know you're getting is a very bad idea. Your doctor can't taper you off a dosage he/she didn't prescribe, if you go to far and your tolerance outgrows your current prescription, you'll be depending on these people who so far have only been selling you crap to taper yourself off. Imagine that 2 mg of clonazepam you take everyday and replace it with random RC you got online and that doesn't work as advertized. Benzo withdrawal is no joke, if your doctor is going too fast, tell them. Since the fentanyl laced xanax and percocets happened, I'm not buying anything that's not on a sealed package, we have to be a lot more careful, and mixing prescribed benzos with RCs, I think it's just too risky dude.

owryNS4

1 MG. of clonazolam is ~= 2.5 mg. of Xanax. 2 MG. is not a reasonable dose for anyone. That's like 5 purple Xanax!

When you're dealing with RCs, you have to be cynical and think the worst. Any reason for you not to think they write the reviews themselves? This compounds have no official potency, duration of action, half life, effects (Whether they bend more torwards the anxiolitic or hypnotic side). They can put any random benzo and say it's what they say. No one's going to actually test it, it's pretty expensive, even a simple NMR would necesitate the compunds to be 100% pure.
And on a more personal note, if you're going to be tapered, taking this extremely high potency benzos, which you don't even know you're getting is a very bad idea. Your doctor can't taper you off a dosage he/she didn't prescribe, if you go to far and your tolerance outgrows your current prescription, you'll be depending on these people who so far have only been selling you crap to taper yourself off. Imagine that 2 mg of clonazepam you take everyday and replace it with random RC you got online and that doesn't work as advertized. Benzo withdrawal is no joke, if your doctor is going too fast, tell them. Since the fentanyl laced xanax and percocets happened, I'm not buying anything that's not on a sealed package, we have to be a lot more careful, and mixing prescribed benzos with RCs, I think it's just too risky dude.
I understand this is a harm reduction post but everyone can disregard it.

Ive been in the RC for a decade. In the shadows and in the forefront. In that entire time I have never received something that it wasn't supposed to be.

These benzos ALL have literature on them. Clonazolam, pyrazolam, flubromazolam, etizolam, bromazolam etc. Some are even used medically in other countries.

We also know by hundreds if not thousands of anecdotes what they are Supposed to feel like, and for me, my use has always matched the descriptions.

There are shady RC companies, there are great ones that PAY to have every batch tested and will give you the results with each order. There is a harm reduction and anti scam website just FOR RCs. There have a list of scammers, a list of great vendors, and a list of new emerging and selective scammers. If asked they will show proof or reports for each and every vendor, scammer or legitimate.

RC benz can be bought for $5-20 a gram and sold for $100-500 a gram. Theres so much money to be made that most people just sell legit product.

Ive overdoses 7 times from street 'heroin'. Ive overdosed off RC fentanyl analogues once. They are mostly pure and homogenous. 10mg today is 10mg tomorrow. Imo buying online is far safer. The street is Russian roulette.

If youre going to buy RC. Do your homework. If you want the cheapest and purest buy from china and ask for analysis.

Join the RC harm reduction website.

I have used every class of RC there is. Over 20 drugs in all. Ive used every single recreational street drug there is except pcp.

1mg clonazolam equals 3-4mg of clonazepam. Its very potent. Very long lasting. To me its strong and euphoric. Hypnotic.I can use doses of 0.125mg. Only use in pre measured tabs or volumetrically dosed.

Bromazolam: 1mg equals 1mg clonazepam. Long lasting. Hypnotic. More body high. More euphoria than xanax or klonopin to me. 3rd most euphoric RC benzo. My favorite RC benz. In terms of safety/effectiveness ratio.

Flubromazolam: 0.5mg equals 3-4mg of clonazepam. Strongest benzo available. Very long lasting. Very hypnotic. Most euphoric benzo ive ever used. Also most addicting. Only used with volumetric dosing. I can use 0.05mg and feel relaxed.

Flualprazolam: 1mg equals 2mg clonazepam. Very similar to alprazolam. Longer lasting. Slightly hypnotic.

Diclazepam: 10mg equals 3-4mg clonazepam. Similar to valium. Very good for functional benzo. Very long lasting. Good taper benzo. Ppl say its not recreational. To ME valium is the best benzo there is, so it's individual.

Last edited:
Your brain is going to be full of holes and plaque. Taking RC's that have more knockdown power then GHB and Seconal combined

Bromazolam : bromazepam
Clonazolam : clonazepam
Flualprazolam : flurazepam

For me that is the closest I can get to your benzos. I know 2 are not so hypnotic where the last is more on the hypnotic side. I did a quick read up but very little info.

Thanks?
Much Love
Your Coffeetonian

The -zolams are similar to their -pam cousins, but are generally more potent and longer-lasting.

To the OP, I have tried clonazolam and bromazolam from among the listed benzos. I dislike clonazolam, I find it very strongly amnesic and not any fun. it also jacks up your tolerance, and produces withdrawals easier than most other benzos. My only time experiencing any benzo withdrawal was when I tried using clonazolam when I ran out of etizolam.

Bromazolam is very similar to alprazolam (it is the same molecule but with a bromine atom replacing a chlorine). it has a similar dosage and duration. I like it, I find it more seating than most benzos and has a nicer body high, too. I get worse rebound anxiety from it than most, though.

The etizolam pills you've gotten sound bunk, 20mg is a huge dose of etiz unless you're really addicted to benzos. Some other user on here recently was talking about having to take a shit ton of etizolam pills to get high. Maybe there are some bogus pills on the market? Etizolam is getting harder to find. Shame, as it's one of the best of the bunch and is prescribed in some countries, with a long history of use.

So on the subject of Clonazepam and diclazepam i can comment on them both for I have used them both (albeit irresponsibly while on mmt (methadone maintenance 110mg/day))

I actually have to vitals of diclazepam I just received today, both 250mg 5mg/ml. ai just now dosed 10mg volumetric . i usually did more but for some reason the taste was different and it condemned me. you could always take more benzos but you can never take less ricin, know what i mean?

Diclazepam to me feels much the same as valium. maybe a slight more muscle relaxing and size dependant . i never fully understood the love affair people have with valium .. while it works it always have me a slight irritability that is frankly annoying afterwhile. I mostly purchase it when I'm running short in my Klonopin Rx. I.e my doctor usually prescribes me 90 1mg tabs a month. he generally let's me from them 4 days early. This time however, I don't know who's bright idea it was, the doctor or the pharmacist, but i received a3 month supply in one bottle which makes it especially hard for me to manage because i can't get the early refills, and in the beginning month there is always that "I'll worry about it later phenomena."

I like this one for the long half life and how well it helps me withdrawal from ClonazEPAM .

ON the subject of ClonazOLAM , it used to be my favorite benzo: extreme euphoria, sedation rivaling that of potent heroin, and the nod that goes on for a long time with my methadone (I do not condone this. ymmv).
the reason for IT USED TO BEING MY FAVORITE BENZO is the unreal withdrawal symptoms . they are completely unmanageable. it's on the border of absolutely ridiculous. with a drug that powerful on your bz receptors, I wouldn't be surprised if down regulation occurs after one or two doses. That stuff is ridiculously strong, and while feeling amazing at the
time of ingestion, the following several days of the strongest rebound anxiety I've ever experienced and potential mortality make it a bit poor choice unless you like dirt with your naps.

that all being said, I have a question trip ask:

What do you guys think it's the worst benzos withdrawal out of these (it's be cool if you listed them from worst withdrawal to least worst withdrawal here's the options and my order of severity opinion:

1) Clonazolam (Worst withdrawal)
2) Clonazepam
3) Flualprazolam
4) Lorazepam
5) Temazepam
6) Alprazolam
7) Diclazepam
8) Flubromazepam
9) Flunitrazolam
10) Phenazepam (Bad withdrawal but not worst)

pictured below is two vitals of diclazepam solution of Propylene glycol food grade 250ml 5mg/ml each . total 500mg. included is volumetric dosing 💉 (1ml syringe )
more info from me visit my Twitter account @sp0r412

pwJIVuv.jpg

I recently have Been ordering etiz off a site many of you well know , they sells 2.2 pellets of eti. the last couple batches have been almost complete bunk though, sometimes only 10mg but normally having to take atleast 20 mg to feel a buzz of any sort while just a couple mg of any other Benzo would work. the site I got them off is very professional, replies immediately, and ships fast. I dont want to wait a month to get the blisters from Thailand or phenaz from the iron curtain, nor do I have connections for either. anyone else experience the 2.2 pellets from a high rated vendor to be weak ? because the reviews are only better and better sounding.

anways,
since they HAVE worked, especially the diclapzelam , I am giving them one more shot I ordered some
Bromazolam
Clonazolam
Flualprazolam

switched up in hope they'll be more successfully doses , as they have nothing but outstanding reviews on these 3 even within the current week.

I know a little bit about C - lam, a hyper potent version of the parent compound clonazepam.
I've looked up what to expect from each one but there still little information out there on these and wondering if any anecdotal experiences were floating around here . how do you like either of the 3 if you've tried any or all of them?

also, how do you guys like diclazepam ?
Diclazepam is irritating as it last's so long

So on the subject of Clonazepam and diclazepam i can comment on them both for I have used them both (albeit irresponsibly while on mmt (methadone maintenance 110mg/day))

I actually have to vitals of diclazepam I just received today, both 250mg 5mg/ml. ai just now dosed 10mg volumetric . i usually did more but for some reason the taste was different and it condemned me. you could always take more benzos but you can never take less ricin, know what i mean?

Diclazepam to me feels much the same as valium. maybe a slight more muscle relaxing and size dependant . i never fully understood the love affair people have with valium .. while it works it always have me a slight irritability that is frankly annoying afterwhile. I mostly purchase it when I'm running short in my Klonopin Rx. I.e my doctor usually prescribes me 90 1mg tabs a month. he generally let's me from them 4 days early. This time however, I don't know who's bright idea it was, the doctor or the pharmacist, but i received a3 month supply in one bottle which makes it especially hard for me to manage because i can't get the early refills, and in the beginning month there is always that "I'll worry about it later phenomena."

I like this one for the long half life and how well it helps me withdrawal from ClonazEPAM .

ON the subject of ClonazOLAM , it used to be my favorite benzo: extreme euphoria, sedation rivaling that of potent heroin, and the nod that goes on for a long time with my methadone (I do not condone this. ymmv).
the reason for IT USED TO BEING MY FAVORITE BENZO is the unreal withdrawal symptoms . they are completely unmanageable. it's on the border of absolutely ridiculous. with a drug that powerful on your bz receptors, I wouldn't be surprised if down regulation occurs after one or two doses. That stuff is ridiculously strong, and while feeling amazing at the
time of ingestion, the following several days of the strongest rebound anxiety I've ever experienced and potential mortality make it a bit poor choice unless you like dirt with your naps.

that all being said, I have a question trip ask:

What do you guys think it's the worst benzos withdrawal out of these (it's be cool if you listed them from worst withdrawal to least worst withdrawal here's the options and my order of severity opinion:

1) Clonazolam (Worst withdrawal)
2) Clonazepam
3) Flualprazolam
4) Lorazepam
5) Temazepam
6) Alprazolam
7) Diclazepam
8) Flubromazepam
9) Flunitrazolam
10) Phenazepam (Bad withdrawal but not worst)

pictured below is two vitals of diclazepam solution of Propylene glycol food grade 250ml 5mg/ml each . total 500mg. included is volumetric dosing 💉 (1ml syringe )
more info from me visit my Twitter account @sp0r412

pwJIVuv.jpg
I have experience with Diazepam, Clonazepam, Clonazolam, Diclazepam, and Bromazolam. The Diazepam and the Clonazepam I only had small quantities of so didn't use them to often. Clonazolam I liked, the Diclazepam didn't seem too potent; long lasting like Diazepam. Bromazolam I have used the most out of all of these, but would probably say that the clonazolam was the most addictive of them all.

Best wishes!

Diclazepam I took as I would take my diazepam 40mg a day. It put me in a week long black out 😭

Etizolam personally is great, far more anxiolitic than diazepam good to have on hand for panic attacks. Works within minutes sublingual

Diclazepam isn’t really anything like Valium (Diazepam), besides being a functional analog

2-Chloro-Diazepam (Diclazepam) is more of a pro-drug which metabolizes into 3 pharmaceutical benzodiazepine currently on market.

The main active metabolite is Delorazepam which is a VERY long acting anxiolytic benzo licensed in Italy, which then finally metabolizes into Lorazepam (Ativan) which is also a very popular anxiolytic benzodiazepine

Valium (Diazepam) is far more pleasurable and therapeutically useful benzodiazepine that hits every benzo subunit to the peak. Mental & physical anxiety, prominent muscle relaxation, hypnotic, etc…..but it’s anxiolytic properties coupled with amazing muscle relaxation makes Valium KING / 30-40mg is my optimal dose

Diclazepam is still a great anxiolytic, which is basically Delorazepam & Lorazepam

Valium hits fast 45min
Diclazepam takes 2-3 hours for near full onset …..and is still active for days

clonazolam clonazepam temazepam ftw, alprazolam is over rated and sucks unless you get a script of 120 bars. i can't complain about that. Lyrica is better than many benzos