• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flea or MhDMA a Very rare substance.

^Agree.[quote='medicinecabinet]because it is difficult to synth and why spend the money and lab equipment on something no one has ever heard of. Plus the market value would have to be insane for the price it would cost to make it. ppl make and sell MDMA and the liek bc its cheap, you can make pills for pennies and everyone knows what it is.[/quote]The preparation is not hard or that expensive. Many countries don't have an analogue act and there isn't fucked up mandatory minimums for it AFAIK. The hard part is making it without any MDMA impurity. If the 5-0 catches you with 99% FLEA with 1% MDMA you're just as fucked as if it were pure MDMA. That's probably why those types aren't on the RC scene.

Okay for starters. Most people here are probably presumably correct with thinking he just has good old fashioned mdma instead of FLEA.. BUT! I am more than aware Japan, yes Japan, is flooded with it so it could have snuck over here, also when will you people realize shulgins literature is quite out dated to a degree and that there are tons of methods out there that have been developed for the production of all of the MDx drugs that are cheaper and more efficient I will post my reference source here in a min it is in a public access records from the medical board of Japan. But I only comment on this because I am waiting to receive some this March but its not from a .com site for sure due to its legality which is ILL haha

I believe ikarma. I mean, some of us do get lucky to meet friendly chemists with EXQUISITE taste. (-)-DOM, mescaline, MMDA.... :)

Short report, but the only FLEA report I've ever read. Lucky guy.

What else do you guys want? My playlist? A printout of dance moves? I just find this forum uptight, unwelcoming and business like. Lighten up. Its not that serious.
Furthermore, I would be happy to answer questions regarding the substance or experience publicly or in private.
Uptight? Unwelcoming? go check out drugs-forum, you'll come running back to us and we'll welcome you with open arms. :)

As I was amongst the first of the general public to try Al-Lad last year, I came up against a fair bit of disbelief, much like that which is expressed here.

If indeed you have tried this compound, you should try to take the disbelief on the chin & remain patient. If you've got this stuff, then other people have it too, & it won't be long before their reports also begin to appear.

The furore that surrounds the release of new "Shulgin" compounds means there's always some bullshitter out there with some paper tabs he says are Al-Lad, that aren't, some guy with a "rare" 2c-xx or something thats just 2c-e. There's alot of missreperesentation in the RC scene especially with MDMA-like drugs so there's bound to be plenty of naysayers amongst us. Don't take it personally, In fact, I'd advise you ease up using the net if you're gonna take anything personally! ;)