Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flea or MhDMA a Very rare substance.

ikarma

Bluelighter
I was going to post in original thread once I got off work but someone so rudely closed the thread? Geez Nazi mods.

Someone left a manuscript of their experience with flea and here is how it went:

20mg 10pm.... worked all night 8am 200 mg then 8:30 am another 30 mg.

I can usually feel low doses pretty good and could tell this was good stuff so couldn't wait to get home to try a proper dose.
I insuffilated the 200 mg and lied in bed reading my ipad for a while. 30 minutes passed and I wasn't feeling much so I decided to insuffilate another 30 mg. I then began to feel the warm familiar comeup that MDMA has. I abused MDMA for 6 years so I no longer get any magic from it at any dose unless mixed with 2c-b. Well imagine my suprise when I noticed the music start to sound enhanced.... the magic!!!! This was one of the more intense experiences I have had. I put on the "The in Sound from Way Out" by the Beastie Boys and man in never sounded so good. Turned on the visualizer and zoned out. I actually found myself dancing around my room in slow motion. This stuff is the closest thing to MDMA I have tried by far. Two things I have noticed..... longer onset.... and the comedown is gradual and long unlike MDMA which is abrubt.
I wanted to write this rerport because I was so excited to have experienced the magic similar to MDMA once again. Feel free to ask me about aspects of the experience. Thanks.... Just wanted to share.

because it is difficult to synth and why spend the money and lab equipment on something no one has ever heard of. Plus the market value would have to be insane for the price it would cost to make it. ppl make and sell MDMA and the liek bc its cheap, you can make pills for pennies and everyone knows what it is.

Your other thread was closed because it wasn't a trip report.

This thread isn't a trip report either. Please read the posting guidelines.

Did you read the post? Trip report in the morning. I panned to edit in the report. Your sure on top of things. I vote mod of the year. Who's with me?

The lab equipment is in place. Product is not available to the general public.

You do realize not all pihkal and similar substance users are not your average everyday people. There are inner circles where sharing and caring takes place.

Now why would I come on here and post a flea experience with zero motive?
Oh btw tolerance build up seems identical to mdma.

Flea is harder to make than mdma and the second it oxidizes it turns to mdma then therefore becomes illegal.

mediocre report, but it's ok coz it's a rare substance, how would you compare it to mdma, is it more or less potent, and is it longer or shorter lasting?

Much longer lasting. Very similar to mdma in almost every aspect.
With mdma you get an abrupt comedown. With this the comedown is gradual and whole experience lasts 7-8hrs. The peak is at about the 4 hr mark.

This is a poor trip report, you are acting like a dick to mods and your dealer most likely lied to you.

At least give us some more info and more detail if you want to spread some knowledge on a substance.

Last edited:
Sorry my writing style is not like Hemingway. Keep in mind I was also still sorta out of it when writing it.
Mod was/is overbearing. His job to keep threads uncluttered failed as he caused a single thread to needlessly fracture into two.
Flea is so close to MDMA there is not much else I could add. There are a million reports on MDMA. I did note the differences and the fact that I did indeed experience the magic which has been impossible at random intervals and doses over the last 16+ years.

What else do you guys want? My playlist? A printout of dance moves? I just find this forum uptight, unwelcoming and business like. Lighten up. Its not that serious.
Furthermore, I would be happy to answer questions regarding the substance or experience publicly or in private.

You seem as though you could be quite knowledgeable and possibly contribute a lot to the forum. Drop the attitude, it'd be a shame to see you banned.

Look at my first post. No attitude. Excitement. Perhaps I should have I should have explained I was going to edit in post. My fault. This isn't the first time I've felt a certain snobery here (in certain sections). People telling me I'm lying or flat out wrong when they have no idea who I am.
Look through the thread I've beef here longer than most of you. My user name was was chose long before the Apple i devices ( care for a prior art case apple). The karma was chosen long before karma points system or even the web sites of Digg or slashdot existed. (Prior art any one). I can find my first post as ikarma dating back to I think 1997. So yeah I have a lot if knowledge to share.
I was really pissed about thread closed. Mod could have at least chatted me up to fix the thread.

See why my post count is so low?
That's because its hard to make friends here...most people are like Athieists who have the answer before the data is presented..

Is there a way to prove its flea? First joker had the answer....little does he know.

What info would you like? Its exactly like MDMA in every aspect except onset and duration. If you can think of something to ask I will try best to answer.

First joker had the answer....little does he know.

Props for the synthesis skills, although advertising ones after hours (or clandestine) lab work on a public forum might not be the wisest idea...

As for the duration, how much longer (compared to MDMA)? Was the peak/plateau length any different or was the experience just longer due to the gradual decent? And how were you feeling the next couple of days, any noticeable difference?

I took no part in the synthesis. The peak was about how I remember it before I burnt out on mdma. It did last longer and because of the gradual comedown I had no desire to redose. The experience lasted plenty long enough.

This is a poor trip report, you are acting like a dick to mods and your dealer most likely lied to you.

At least give us some more info and more detail if you want to spread some knowledge on a substance.

nothing further.

Maybe everyone else should write a better FLEA report? Oh wait nobody's tried it.

My suggestion would be to appreciate whatever info you can get, if you're really interested in this subject.