• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fist fights and MDMA

I had my wallet lost/stolen and it didn't seem to affect the outcome of my night much, I ended up losing half a pill which was annoying, all my cards and about $40. After that everyone became sympathetic and they wanted to help. Once I had another pill hit me, all my worrys were gone and i ended up having one of the bests nights of my life. :)

well normally, i'd be fairly pissed off after my wallet was gone, but It really didn't bother me at all, absolutely no agression, It had nothing to do with actually fighting but I thought it followed the discussion.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Maybe pills just make me into the world's most understanding doormat :D

Yeah, i'm the same, pills turn my analytical reasoning vs emotional logic system on it's head. 8o 8) 8(

Can you imagine giving MDMA to men at war? It wouldn't be a war anymore

^ Yeah it'd be like "You know what dude, I understand where you're coming from, why don't you pop down off that tank and we'll have a beer. By the way, cool gun!" :D

aunty: it's cool, the first incident was when we'd been together only a week and I think he was struggling with the whole girlfriend concept. The dating site thing was a misunderstanding... they're sending him emails but he hadn't actually signed up for anything, you need a credit card to do that (I checked) and he hasn't got one. We're cool, it's going on 4 years now we have our dramas like any other couple but we're best mates. :)

One night I was out on the yellow pandas at a local night club and this fat, ugly aboriginal yobbo kept hitting on my fave chickie.. He kept going up to her and saying "you can do better sweety", talking about me.. Anyway I ignored it and went for a dance. He followed us and went up behind her and grabbed her and touched her.. Then when she threw his hands off, he walked off and shoulder barged me.. I stared at him as he turned around and pushed him showing I aint taking his bullshit and disrespect for my close friend. He pushed me twice and I felt the peak of the pill at full force now.. I walked up both times he pushed me back, then he swung at me....

This is when it all goes sketchy.. I can't really remember much about the fight, except I was peaking and my eyes were wobbling to strobe lights above his head.. and my arms were both going crazy, laying punches into his jaw and head.. I couldnyt even see but apparently as soon as he went to swing at me, I dodged and started throwing 4 punches to the speed of one of his punches. He got a bit of a beating, The security guards all jumped me after that and I got thrown out..

It was quite an experience.

HAH! ^^ The music was probably a real fast beat and your arms decided to punch in time to the music = 4 times as fast as drunken tard guy...

Fighting sucks...i havn't had a fight for 18 years..unless your really unlucky i tend to think violence finds those that look for it. If you can exit a potentially violent situation you should..not backing down and macho crap like that only ends up with pain.

I agrea, almost any situation can be avoided without violence. The trouble is you have to have absolutly NO ego and not be afraid of "being the looser" (in a conventional macho sense anyway).
I believe MDMA helps most people do this quite well.......

mongman said:
I agrea, almost any situation can be avoided with violence. The trouble is you have to have absolutly NO ego and not be afraid of "being the looser" (in a conventional macho sense anyway).
I believe MDMA helps most people do this quit well.......

Agreed!!

hey with the ecstasy on war thing:

im not sure how true it is but i heard hitler used to give similar drugs as ecstasy (not sure what tho) to his army so they would fight with careless abandon. also they would be able to fight for longer periods of time without rest.

thats just somethin i heard i didnt make that shit up. but its interesting to think about

reward said:
hey with the ecstasy on war thing:

im not sure how true it is but i heard hitler used to give similar drugs as ecstasy (not sure what tho) to his army so they would fight with careless abandon. also they would be able to fight for longer periods of time without rest.

thats just somethin i heard i didnt make that shit up. but its interesting to think about

Off topic but wasn't that amphetamines they gave the soldiers in world war 2 ? Anyone else shed any light on this?

There is a particular underground Methamphetamine production method that is still called the "Nazi Method" to this day.....

i was totally smacked out at a rave at about 5amish or 4am and some dickhead was trying to steal the lights that were tied onto my pants, i look up when i feel something funny happening down there and this guy gives me this goofy smile and wave like its all a big joke, at the time i was like yea wateva i just wana have a good time
then the next day i was like shit that guy deserved to be told off

reward: I think at once stage they gave MDMA to prisoners of war to encourage them to spill secrets. Like some sort of 'truth serum' . Sounds more effective than tourture to me! ;)

There is a documentary "Troops on LSD". Johnboy hosted this mpg before (might still do? Not sure). I've watched it and it is british troops on LSD (was an experiment).

and in regards to MDMA + prisoners..

Salt Lake City, UT: It is my understanding that the U.S. Government has experimented with multiple drugs as "true serums," MDMA (the club drug ecstasy) in the 1950's, and some testing with the drugs Peyote and mescaline, to what extent were any of these tests effective and how do the responses to these drugs compare with the those achieved with Sodium Pentothal?

Robert Baer: My understanding is that those drugs were experimented with and found to be marginally effective, but when the experiments were leaked to the press they were stopped. Keep in mind that all those experiments happened during the Cold War when we thought our survival was at stake, and as the Cold War wound down I understand they stopped altogether.

Comment from Robert Baer: With drugs like these, had they been effective we would have heard about it. If any country in the world had found an effective way to use a truth serum we would have known. They bring down your inhibitions as alcohol will, but alcohol induced debriefings or confessions are also not effective.

Source is here