• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fist fights and MDMA

wazza said:
There is a documentary "Troops on LSD". Johnboy hosted this mpg before (might still do? Not sure). I've watched it and it is british troops on LSD (was an experiment).

and in regards to MDMA + prisoners..

Source is here

Haha i seen that mpeg before, i thought it was a pisstake but obviously musn't be.

Once a group of us were leaving a club waiting at the cab stand, a group of drunk redneck hicks were trying to start a fight with us, for no reason of course. And all we did was laugh hysterically at them, with anything they said. Made them freak out and quickly get a cab to get the fuck out of there.

1 time i was rolling balls on sum blue j's and I got in a fist figh at a party and surprisingly made me more evil than ever

I got in punch on with some meat head in a pub on hindley street recently over something stupid . Anyway, i was resonably straight, having had just a few drinks but my mate was completely mashed and said he "didn't have any legs so i'd better not start trouble". To my complete delight and surprise he saved my ass when some friends of the other guy jumped in! I reckon he done more damage than me. Haha

cruiser1 said:
Fighting sucks...i havn't had a fight for 18 years..unless your really unlucky i tend to think violence finds those that look for it. If you can exit a potentially violent situation you should..not backing down and macho crap like that only ends up with pain.

agreed.

Okay, so apparently *any* situation can be solved with non-violence

Boxing match anybody?

Most of the time I can turn the situation around and sometimes make friends with the dude
One particular time this guy was on god know's what but his energy was both dark and scattered - I don't know exactly what was said but I am definitely a lot more aware and sensitive to people's energy on E. This guy was harrassing 2 girls I was with and I kept my center and approached him. He started screaming abuse at me too - at this point I didn't say anything but I kind of kept a calm, centred energy in and around me and my two friends while looking directly at him - my energy and attitude was saying "I mean you know harm at all, but I am willing to engage if it comes to that and that is your choice now" I'm pretty sure that this guy was not coherent or rational, but he picked up on my vibe and went his own way.