• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

First Time Getting Off Oxy / Fent

Based off what I already have and will be taking, gaba, kratom and I have ambien and lorazepam if needed) should I incorporate the loperamide or add that only if my stomach really acts up?

also, I will see if I can get clonidine. When is it best to administer it?

Thank you for your input
I second the clonidine suggestion from @nznity. I often recommend clonidine for opiate withdrawals, if you can get your hands on it. You most likely have to get it prescribed from a doctor. It helps massively with the restless legs, anxiety and insomnia. You can take it whenever you feel those symptoms coming on, and usually in the evenings is best so you can get some sleep. 100-150ug (MICROgrams, not milligrams) a couple of times a day should be good. It is traditionally used as a medication for high blood pressure, so it will reduce your blood pressure, which can make you feel a bit dizzy. If you have problems with low blood pressure in the first place be REALLY careful taking clonidine as you could faint and injure yourself.

I second the clonidine suggestion from @nznity. I often recommend clonidine for opiate withdrawals, if you can get your hands on it. You most likely have to get it prescribed from a doctor. It helps massively with the restless legs, anxiety and insomnia. You can take it whenever you feel those symptoms coming on, and usually in the evenings is best so you can get some sleep. 100-150ug (MICROgrams, not milligrams) a couple of times a day should be good. It is traditionally used as a medication for high blood pressure, so it will reduce your blood pressure, which can make you feel a bit dizzy. If you have problems with low blood pressure in the first place be REALLY careful taking clonidine as you could faint and injure yourself.
@n3ophy7e I will reach out to my doc tomorrow and see if I can get it prescribed. Thank you for the input.

Last night was my best night so far. Seems like
I wasn’t loading up on the gaba enough (I was taking a 300mg dose 3 times a day). Instead I took 300 in the morning and then at 5PM I ate a decent size meal and had a gaba every 45 until I had 3 of them. Right before I slept I took another one. I also took half an OPMS gold kratom pill around 7:30pm and smoked two spliffs at night. Lastly, I took half my 100g edible around 10:30pm.

I slept from 1AM until 8:30AM. From what I remember no RLS. My girlfriend however said I was twitching a little at night and I might have been also bothering her a little in my sleep, but I don’t remember any of this 😅