• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal pills

Hi so I been wondering if this same situation is going on in other States? I live in Arizona & those fentynal pills (blue m box 30s) are taking over. Its actually getting more difficult to even find Heroin. EVERYONE is smoking these, including me. But they are everywhere it seems. And they are cheaper then Heroin. Just a couple hits from these pills gets me higher then a small shot of Heroin would. Idk just curious to see if in other areas this same thing is going on?
How do you smoke them? Can you crush it up and put in an oil burner?

Hi so I been wondering if this same situation is going on in other States? I live in Arizona & those fentynal pills (blue m box 30s) are taking over. Its actually getting more difficult to even find Heroin. EVERYONE is smoking these, including me. But they are everywhere it seems. And they are cheaper then Heroin. Just a couple hits from these pills gets me higher then a small shot of Heroin would. Idk just curious to see if in other areas this same thing is going on?
I’m in the Midwest and I started taking them not knowing that they were fake for a long time but eventually figured it out but by that point I didn’t care because it worked. But once I realized it was fake I decided to go ahead and just start taking street fent. It was supposed to be cheaper but it’s not and it killed my tolerance. Now I’ve been struggling to get off of it for several months. Even on Subutex though during the detox. I’m still having terrible withdrawal for about a week or more. Never had any withdrawals issues with the actual pills though. I wish I had never switched. One blue pill will usually last me a day or more and now I would have to take several at once just to feel OK.

I’m in the Midwest and I started taking them not knowing that they were fake for a long time but eventually figured it out but by that point I didn’t care because it worked. But once I realized it was fake I decided to go ahead and just start taking street fent. It was supposed to be cheaper but it’s not and it killed my tolerance. Now I’ve been struggling to get off of it for several months. Even on Subutex though during the detox. I’m still having terrible withdrawal for about a week or more. Never had any withdrawals issues with the actual pills though. I wish I had never switched. One blue pill will usually last me a day or more and now I would have to take several at once just to feel OK.
Yes they don't last long at all and tolerance builds real quick... I'm in the same boat trying to quit

Fake m30’s are nothing like pharmaceutical fentanyl patches. Pressed fentanyl pills are in no way quality controlled like pharmaceuticals. People will put whatever in them if they think they can make a buck. Problem is, that there are so many fentanyl analogs that are blindly being made cheaply and easily. People that manufacture fentanyl and fentanyl analogs do not care if they will kill you or not. The people that get these drugs usually do not know what type of fentanyl they are using in these pressed pills. They will often contain hot spots of really powerful fentanyl analogs that just a grain smaller than a dust particle might kill you. It’s a crap shoot and thinking just because you took a pill from the same pills from the same guy you bought it from and was just fine, than they’re safe. That’s completely wrong to think because these pills offen all mixed up and pressed with all kinds of different unknown analogs of unknown strength. The people that press these pills could give a shit if they kill someone, all they care about is money.
Volumetric dosing of even single pills should be standard practice now days.

Anyone that just snorts half a pill is out of their mind

So ive been using the blue pressies for the oast 3 months. With a previous tolerence of 120mg of ir oxy a day before i was dumb and switched. Now ober the oast few weeks i got up to snorting 8 a day. I have no way of getting more and only have 5 left so im freaking out a bit right now. I have A LOT of IR oxycodone that im going to switch back to, my question is, how bad will the withdrawals be or will i even have any at all if i were to take 50 to 100mg of oxy a day after my last fent pill? When i dose the presses, i snort half of one every hour or two. I do also have clonazepam that im prescribed and when i started the fake presses i cut WAY back on it. Like from 2 to 4mg a day down to less than a quarter of a mg a day and im wondering if thats playing a major role in my anxiety and panic from knowing i wont have any more of the blue presses. Any thoughts, opinions, experiecnes from switching from those to oxy would be a life saver right now. My qnxiety is through the roof

So ive been using the blue pressies for the oast 3 months. With a previous tolerence of 120mg of ir oxy a day before i was dumb and switched. Now ober the oast few weeks i got up to snorting 8 a day. I have no way of getting more and only have 5 left so im freaking out a bit right now. I have A LOT of IR oxycodone that im going to switch back to, my question is, how bad will the withdrawals be or will i even have any at all if i were to take 50 to 100mg of oxy a day after my last fent pill? When i dose the presses, i snort half of one every hour or two. I do also have clonazepam that im prescribed and when i started the fake presses i cut WAY back on it. Like from 2 to 4mg a day down to less than a quarter of a mg a day and im wondering if thats playing a major role in my anxiety and panic from knowing i wont have any more of the blue presses. Any thoughts, opinions, experiecnes from switching from those to oxy would be a life saver right now. My qnxiety is through the roof
I think lowering your clonazepam dosage definitely has a lot to do with the anxiety your feeling, you should increase your dose back to atleast 1 mg. If you lowered it months ago, you probably don’t need to go back to your original dosage, unless it’s for fent withdrawals.

dxm has been shown to significantly help withdrawals, especially if your just splitting your dosage, because it potentiate opiates too.

Is methadone an option for you?

I’m sorry that your going through all of this, if you ever want someone to talk to, you can pm me on here anytime

I think you should immediately switch back onto your oxy, and save your remaining fent pills for weaning. Though you’d be much better off if you could get literally ANY other opiate, as pressed fent pills have hot spots.

If you can’t, I recommend disolving all the pills in a oral syringe, and then dosing it out volumetrically. This should make it equipotent throughout, eliminating hot spots.

Yeah I don't touch heroin and I'm not fucking with that fent shit. I just take the weaker opiates now to try and avoid fent and its not that bad. If i did heroin at this point I would just be buying and extracting morphine pills
Hey I just wanted to check up on you, because I was once like you where I absolutely refused to touch any fake stuff and still won’t touch H but now I am down the rabbit hole with the blues. I hope you’ve stayed strong brother!