• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal pills

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Hi so I been wondering if this same situation is going on in other States? I live in Arizona & those fentynal pills (blue m box 30s) are taking over. Its actually getting more difficult to even find Heroin. EVERYONE is smoking these, including me. But they are everywhere it seems. And they are cheaper then Heroin. Just a couple hits from these pills gets me higher then a small shot of Heroin would. Idk just curious to see if in other areas this same thing is going on?

all over the usa. but from what ive heard in most places they go for like $20 a pop but in Arizona they’re dirt cheap. how much do you pay?

Here the 30's still cost more than fentadope bc they're being sold as oxy when they're definitely not. I used to snort half of one and spend most of the day in bed asleep. I didn't consider it a true nod though because there was no lucid dreaming. Weird.

In nc n SC they have blue m30 n yellow 30s the yellows are perfect look like real thing sum look worst but for most part size n imprint look just like real one n those r Killin everyone cuz dealers say they are real pain pills n don't tell ppl n they do thinking they real they go for under the mg they are everywhere it easier to find fake pills then really ones n even if u find real one super taxed its gettin stupid expensive n no one is droppin prices shit sucks wish they go back to being under the mg but sad to say that's not goin to happen

Last edited:
all over the usa. but from what ive heard in most places they go for like $20 a pop but in Arizona they’re dirt cheap. how much do you pay?
I can't discuss prices but let's just say one pill is cheaper then 2 gallons of gasoline lol

Brought my friend back twice in one weekend- first time shot to an ER (it was close) then hit him with TWO Narcan the very next day. Be careful with those dudes- ESP if you're taking any benzos or snorting them. I'm more for going fast, but he wants to slow down... It's a balance. I didn't know much about opiates until getting with him- I'm super grateful for this site. I'll reach in hell to bring him back each time... not leaving me in this bitch alone lol

In nc n SC they have blue m30 n yellow 30s the yellows are perfect look like real thing sum look worst but for most part size n imprint look just like real one n those r Killin everyone cuz dealers say they are real pain pills n don't tell ppl n they do thinking they real they go for under the mg they are everywhere it easier to find fake pills then really ones n even if u find real one super taxed its gettin stupid expensive n no one is droppin prices shit sucks wish they go back to being under the mg but sad to say that's not goin to happen
100%. I think the ones we got had some hotspots too. I'd never seen an OD before last weekend. Scared the hell out of me.

Yeah it's getting bad everywhere. No such thing as people getting the real oxy scripts anymore. Especially the coveted 30 mg blues. And even if someone is getting them legit they are keeping them for their own use or selling them for a dollar per mg. For one pill . No way can people afford that and keep it up. When I was in the game everyone and their brother was either on vicodin, oxy or codeine and some were getting like 180 a month. Then everything came crashing down and the Dr's put everyone on suboxone and gabapentin ( or Lyrica ) and all the users that were taking big doses had to either go on methadone or turn to heroin which by this time wasn't heroin anymore. Shit went from bad to worse in hardly any time at all.

It's russian roulette on the streets anymore and everyone needs test kits nowadays. Man nobody misses the real goods like I do. Pain pills were my DOC. The last real 30 mg oxy I got on the street was 3 years ago. Stay safe.

Hi Guys 👋🏼 New Mexico Resident Here. 😊 I’ve Been Dabbling In The Fentanyl Game For A while Now, in Both Arizona And New Mexico. Arizona IS DEFINITELY THE BEST place to get blues,
💰 💰 💰 and quality wise. 🙂 In Arizona, Blue Beans Are usually 2-3 but On The other hand, in New Mexico, blue beans are anywhere from 5-10 depending on the quantity and quality that you get.

Last edited:
Come on Lexi420, did you not read what multiple mods said just a few posts above that price discussion isn’t acceptable and against the rules? Your post here almost reads like an invitation for others that might be located near you that they are overpaying and almost inviting them to DM you to source your cheaper drugs that you either know where to get, or are selling yourself?

I realize you are new here, but this site would be shut down in a couple of days if we allowed that type of shit to go on using our boards.

🧙‍♂️
I Literally Was Just Stating Facts.🤦🏼‍♀️ Let Me Make This One Hundred Percent Clear, I AM NOT / WAS NOT Inviting Anyone To DM Me “to source cheaper drugs”. I’m just curious as to where / how Much Blues Are in Different Places.

Yeah I don't touch heroin and I'm not fucking with that fent shit. I just take the weaker opiates now to try and avoid fent and its not that bad. If i did heroin at this point I would just be buying and extracting morphine pills

So I was given a couple m30 blues. Fent pills. Never tried them before. Have used fent patches multiple times on skin and chewed them. Are the pills similiair to chewing the patches? Why are people overdosing on them, cause their not tolerant to fentanyl?

Fake m30’s are nothing like pharmaceutical fentanyl patches. Pressed fentanyl pills are in no way quality controlled like pharmaceuticals. People will put whatever in them if they think they can make a buck. Problem is, that there are so many fentanyl analogs that are blindly being made cheaply and easily. People that manufacture fentanyl and fentanyl analogs do not care if they will kill you or not. The people that get these drugs usually do not know what type of fentanyl they are using in these pressed pills. They will often contain hot spots of really powerful fentanyl analogs that just a grain smaller than a dust particle might kill you. It’s a crap shoot and thinking just because you took a pill from the same pills from the same guy you bought it from and was just fine, than they’re safe. That’s completely wrong to think because these pills offen all mixed up and pressed with all kinds of different unknown analogs of unknown strength. The people that press these pills could give a shit if they kill someone, all they care about is money.
Yeah the people that make these pills are chopping people's heads off and shooting people in the streets. I wouldn't touch a pill made by them with a 10 foot pole.

Yeah the people that make these pills are chopping people's heads off and shooting people in the streets. I wouldn't touch a pill made by them with a 10 foot pole.
agreed, i have been offered pressed xanax, but until i get a fet test. and test it, im not touching it, fuck that

Southern AZ resident here on the blues for the last 3 years ...I had 8 sources for traditional opiates for ten years buying old folks scrips then the blues came in and at first I hated them because I would fall asleep ( nod) and was like fuck these but as the opiate crackdown came the sources dried up and everyone got stuck with / on the blues....at first I was paying a lolike east coast prices then just as I was trying to quit , a new plug came in at half the price ... litterly...I will tell y'all that they are very inconsistent and the softer to crush , greener ones seem to be very strong and if you get stuck with ones that taste/ smell like Clorox bleach,. You got dog shit ...I took 15 in one day of the Clorox ones and I'm the most mellow dude you'll ever meet but I ween to the plugs house and got scary about tossing money in the trash ...he gave me my cash back lol .back in topic , I have a friend way up in new England and she gets. Seemingly the same ones ... although much more expensive.. pretty sure by now these are making there way to every major city in the country..
Just read the news .. car was stopped in KS with 5k of them just a week ago

Just a couple hits from these pills gets me higher then a small shot of Heroin would.
But only for 30min, and pretty non-euphoric, no? Only used the butyrated fent analogue which was a bit less crazy potent than regular fent but I didn't like it. Also the thing about hot spots, this is a problem with synth cannabinoids as well.. is it really so bad now, that heroin is scarce and they only sell fent shit?

Fake m30’s are nothing like pharmaceutical fentanyl patches. Pressed fentanyl pills are in no way quality controlled like pharmaceuticals. People will put whatever in them if they think they can make a buck. Problem is, that there are so many fentanyl analogs that are blindly being made cheaply and easily. People that manufacture fentanyl and fentanyl analogs do not care if they will kill you or not. The people that get these drugs usually do not know what type of fentanyl they are using in these pressed pills. They will often contain hot spots of really powerful fentanyl analogs that just a grain smaller than a dust particle might kill you. It’s a crap shoot and thinking just because you took a pill from the same pills from the same guy you bought it from and was just fine, than they’re safe. That’s completely wrong to think because these pills offen all mixed up and pressed with all kinds of different unknown analogs of unknown strength. The people that press these pills could give a shit if they kill someone, all they care about is money.
That's right, I've been taking these fake blue M30s for a little over a year now. I usually crush up 1 or 2 (2-3 at night to sleep) but I'm playing a deadly game cause I might not wake up one day. I've OD'd once this past new years eve. I got them from a new source and snorted 1/2 a pill because I thought to myself, I just got out of detox and this is a new source. Next think you know I passed out in the kitchen., My girl says I'm turning blue. She calls 911 and they direct her to do CPR., I make some breathing sound and my girl is in relief that I'm breathing, the operator says NO, HE'S NOT, THAT SOUND IS NOT GOOD!" keep doing CPR. Paramedics come in about 11 minutes... 11 MINUTES! lol (I think) I say this because We have cameras in the house and it caught everything. I've watched it. I was revived with 2 hits of Narcan finally. I lied and told them I took 1 cause I knew if I said half my girl would have heard and asked well where is the other half. Well the The sad part is., That is the second time I OD from substance abuse and I still don't stop the abuse. I've learned to moderate in a way. Right now, I have about 15 Concertas for the day time and about 30 of the blues for night time sleep. Hopefully this is the last time I buy some blues for a while tho because its hurting me and my fam financially. I mean I can afford them, I just can be spending all that money on something else like a new house to live in somewhere better, and bigger.

That's right, I've been taking these fake blue M30s for a little over a year now. I usually crush up 1 or 2 (2-3 at night to sleep) but I'm playing a deadly game cause I might not wake up one day. I've OD'd once this past new years eve. I got them from a new source and snorted 1/2 a pill because I thought to myself, I just got out of detox and this is a new source. Next think you know I passed out in the kitchen., My girl says I'm turning blue. She calls 911 and they direct her to do CPR., I make some breathing sound and my girl is in relief that I'm breathing, the operator says NO, HE'S NOT, THAT SOUND IS NOT GOOD!" keep doing CPR. Paramedics come in about 11 minutes... 11 MINUTES! lol (I think) I say this because We have cameras in the house and it caught everything. I've watched it. I was revived with 2 hits of Narcan finally. I lied and told them I took 1 cause I knew if I said half my girl would have heard and asked well where is the other half. Well the The sad part is., That is the second time I OD from substance abuse and I still don't stop the abuse. I've learned to moderate in a way. Right now, I have about 15 Concertas for the day time and about 30 of the blues for night time sleep. Hopefully this is the last time I buy some blues for a while tho because its hurting me and my fam financially. I mean I can afford them, I just can be spending all that money on something else like a new house to live in somewhere better, and bigger.
be careful!!