• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl fun

The guy is an obvious troll.

He's also posting in the methadone thread telling people to IV their liquid methadone and now telling people to take a deadly combo but do it alone (so if they OD they cant be saved)..

He's been reported and hopefully will soon be removed.

He's also posting in the methadone thread telling people to IV their liquid methadone and now telling people to take a deadly combo but do it alone (so if they OD they cant be saved)..

Also
10mg heroin = 5mg fent.
Basically if you have fent, half the amount you'd use if it was heroin.

Criminal ( giving misleading and lethal advices is a misdemeanor or a felony?) could be a better world

He's been reported and hopefully will soon be removed.

This is not trolling anymore, I know this guy and he has given advice like this before. I think he wants people to die.

This is not trolling anymore, I know this guy and he has given advice like this before. I think he wants people to die.

Yes I've just seen other posts telling people to inject Dilaudid into arteries....

I've reported him several times but nothing has been done yet..

This is an absolute disgrace that nothing has been done..

Also

Criminal ( giving misleading and lethal advices is a misdemeanor or a felony?) could be a better world

I've reported him 3 times and I'm just going to fire a PM to AlisdaireM

Yes I've just seen other posts telling people to inject Dilaudid into arteries....

I've reported him several times but nothing has been done yet..

This is an absolute disgrace that nothing has been done..
Yep, I've reported all his posts at least once, but the mods are not around.
Please write alasdairm a pm so he can ban this asshole

Why do people constantly need to tell someone asking a question regarding using fentanyl what the shit is equal too, and that it can kill you? That is not helpful at all, just because you heard that a lot of people die on it or you knew some dumb fuck that ate an entire patch doesn't make your input helpful it just makes people looking for actual advice from people that have expirence with the shit harder to find through "it will kill you" posts and stop looking for advice all together and miss a post the could have saved their life. The person is asking how to use the fuckin patch not whether they should. Go start a opinion whether someone should use fentanyl thread or STFU and let people with expirence answer the fucking question. I HAVE DECENT EXPIRENCE WITH THE MYLAN 50 MICO PATCHES. DRY A SPOT ON YOUR TOP GUMS AND STICK A SMALL STRIP MAKE SURE THEY ARE DRY GIVE IT 15-25 MINUTES IF IT'S TOO MUCH PULL IT OFF THE EFFECTS DIE PRETTY QUICK DON't BE A IDIOT AND KNOCK OUT WITH IT STUCK. GIVE IT TIME IT WILL KICK IN DON't CHEW IT JUST STICK IT. THE EFFECTS LAST 4-6 hours ANYONE THAT SAYS GUMMING DOESN't WORK IS FUCKIN STUPID OR DIDN'T DO IT RIGHT I HAVE A CRAZY TOLERANCE AND IT FUCKED ME UP. WHEN PEOPLE GO TO THE HOSPITAL FOR AN OD THEY ARE MOSTLY CONCERNED WITH HOW MUCH CONTACT THE PATCH HAS HAD WITH YOUR GUMS. THAT OR WEAR THE FUCKIN THING SMOKING THE NON-GEL WITH OUT GOING THROUGH THIS RIDICULOUS PROCESS FUCKING HURTS AND FEELS LIKE YOUR THROAT AND LUNGS GOT BURNT. GO LIGHT THE SHIT IS NO JOKE AT ALL.

The best way I found to get ripped and also not screw up your veins or nasal cavity is fairly simple. I actually was told about this by a Dr who recanted a story about a man who OD'd.

The method is you first need the gel kind patches. Since these are heat activated as seen by placing a heating patch on them while wearing you get a faster buzz, you place the individual patch in the microwave on a safe plate or bowl. You do not need to remove the top as it helps keep the gel and allows it coagulate. You basically want to make it so it looks like mucus. If you get it so that it is crispy and brittle you've gone too far with heating and if you don't get the gooey snot looking consistent it's a bit too less (though less is way better than burned this to a crisp).

I would then remove the patch which has shriveled a small bit from the plastic put them both under the tongue and cheek. This was as high as I can remember and I literally fell down a few times and struggled to breathe. I did 25's 50's and finally worked my way up to 100s no more than three in a short time frame. I had a pretty large tolerance and was taking these 15 - 5 per box - much faster than a month. If you do not have a tolerance where you take 60-70mg of Opana ER or 100mcg Fentanyl a day plus an lot of an IR medication don't mess with the 100s. Start small and see what you can handle or you will die or get close. But if you do it right the buzz is comprable to IV dilaudid only that fuzzy warm amazing feeling lasts 5-10 minutes not 30sec to a minute. This only works with the gel brands.

Be careful this is not for the naive opiate user of ever one who is taking less than a total of 100 morphine units a day and even that is not enough to be able to do a couple of 100s in one sitting. That's too little IMO. Def test this out and be safe and start small. Don't be a cocky asshat and OD bc I'm telling you as someone who has been at it 20+ years being cocky gets you dead, start small and read what people Heroin Helper and those OGs here about all this kind of stuff.

Also a footnote the brand name Jansen one used to have 16 to 10 meaning it had more fentanyl I believe. You can check as all content is not equal from brand to brand, but they are close.

Fentanyl laced heroin killed me for 2 minutes. I snorted about a 0.1 line of what I thought was heroin. I knew something was wrong because it didn't taste right and there was no euphoria or rush like heroin. I had zero tolerance at the time other than taking about 50mg of loperamide every other day. I tried a tiny amount first just to be safe and didn't feel anything so I just assumed it was crappy heroin and snorted the rest of it. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and looking at my phone for maybe a minute or 2 and that's it. I was told that I suddenly slumped over on the couch and fell down onto the carpet. Within the time an ambulance showed up I had totally stopped breathing and was turning blue. It took one shot of Narcan IM and one shot IV and that BARELY brought me back. They said I was very close to being gone as they weren't even sure if I had a pulse. It really put the fear of God in me and I'm back on low dose sub maintenance so it won't happen again. The blood work they did in the hospital showed fentanyl but it's hard to say how much of it was fentanyl. I think it had to be highly cut with fentanyl because within a couple minutes I was out cold with no warning. I didn't feel nauseous or anything, just out like a light. PLEASE BE SAFE WITH FENTANYL. I know it's one drug I would never knowingly ingest again along with probably heroin too because so much of it now is cut with fentanyl it's not worth the risk anymore. People are dropping like flies around here. If I ever relapse I'm going to stick with Roxi 30s and perc 10s. I'm scared to do street drugs again lol