• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl fun

Tommygunkidd

Greenlighter
Hello,

So upon some cleaning, I stumbled across some more leftovers from a surgery. Two 12mcg Fentanyl patches, 6 10/325 hydro's, and 3 800mg neaurotin/gabapentine (sp?).

I know what to expect with each of them, but I have zero recollection of the effects from the patches. I don't believe they did anything...in fact. But I wore them on my stomach 3 days at a time, so I was wondering some other ways to take them?

I've cut one in half and put on both sides of my gum/cheek in the past and achieved nearly nothing but cotton mouth and relatively talkative, that's about it. They are not gels so there's nothing to extract from my understanding.

Any tips or recommendations for how to get the post out of a TD patch?

I would like to take it by itself, as the 2400mg neaurotin is enjoyable itself in my opinion and 60mg hydro is also enjoyable itself. I'm by no means messed up with mixing them, but I prefer the social boost I gain from them over a nod or anything.

I do have two of the 12mcg patches so I'm willing to try more than one method.

Do you have a high tolerance for opioids? If not don't take the fentanyl, it's extremely potent and can kill you easily if you don't know what you're doing!

I have a very high tolerance, my normal dose of lortab is 50-120mg, oxycodone 40-100mg, 30-60mg oxymorphone, or 0.05-0.2g china etc

And it is about the lowest dose Fentanyl you can get, I have rolled a speck of Fentanyl gel before, not sure the dosage, but it worked very well. I am currently chewing half a patch right now, for about an hour now and am not noticing any results at all. I took 400mg caffeine, 30mg of lortab and 1600 mg of neurotin with it, and am only feeling a slight buzz from the lortab and the loopy/ anti anxiety like effects of the gabapentin.... Maybe a slight itch with it but I do not directly notice any gift from the Fentanyl itself

I've cut one in half and put on both sides of my gum/cheek in the past and achieved nearly nothing but cotton mouth and relatively talkative, that's about it. They are not gels so there's nothing to extract from my understanding.

Any tips or recommendations for how to get the post out of a TD patch?

You should have put on the gum the whole two patches.
Half patch is the right dose for someone with a petty tolerance

With no tolerance at all , half of a 12.5 patch could be too much (nausea), it is 1mg of fentanyl
This is the recreational dose that I am using now ( half of a 12.5patch) that I have a little tolerance.
With no tolerance at all I used 0.5mg

Last edited:
^1mg can kill someone with no tolerance, even 0.5 is too much. An opioid naive person should start with 0.1-0.2mg at most.

^1mg can kill someone with no tolerance, even 0.5 is too much. An opioid naive person should start with 0.1-0.2mg at most.

This is IV
With a patch/blotter on the gum the dose is much higher.
Intranasal is inbetween this two. Intranasal I got a good pain relief from severe pain with 100-150mcg, when i was using 500mcg on the gum recreationally.

Last edited:
This is IV
With a patch/blotter on the gum the dose is much higher
The oral Bioavailability is around 50% and respiratory depression can set in with as little as 0.003-0.01mg per kg bodyweight IV or therefore 0.006-0.02mg per kg bodyweight oral. So if you are sensitive to fentanyl and weight 75kg 0.006*75=0.45mg so 0.5mg oral can kill someone.
Edit: just because a dosage is safe for you doesn't mean that it's safe for other people! Everyone reacts different.

Well, with it being said that I do have a high tolerance to opiates/opioids and weigh about 170lbs....What would you then say?I have noticed nothing from the first 1/2 that I gummed for about 90 minutes before swallowing and am going on the second half now. Any ideas for getting the most out of it? I only have one whole patch left now. They are the clear transdermal ones, I not gel (I don't believe so anyways, not from my knowledge)I'm only feeling the latter, the hydro and gabapentin (sp?) And barely at that. No nausea, no numbness, no itch, no sweats... Just a very mild uplifting buzz. As opiates are a god like high for me, they seem to be more uplifting than anything, I only ever nod on China or brown sugar when taking more than a point.Thanks in advance

Don't swallow it.... It's horrible for your system.... The patch is 92% bioavailability transdermal so you might as well just wear it.

It's a low dose patch, esp for someone with a tolerance

Some brands don't work well bucally ; some do

With your tolerance you could probably put a whole 12 mcg/hr one in your gum. I used to use 100 mcg/hr ones that I cut into 10 strips. When I started doing that my tolerance was lower than yours.

Best way to make use of the fentanyl is to let the patches soak in warm water for 48 hrs to remove the opiate. Get your hands on a couple 2mg Xanax bars. Drop the bars 2 hrs before, and shoot the fent. Best to do all this on your own as having others around while on opiates can be a real buzz kill. Have fun.
I don't know what's wrong with you, but stop giving harmful if not lethal advice. Do you enjoy the though that your advice can kill someone?

Best way to make use of the fentanyl is to let the patches soak in warm water for 48 hrs to remove the opiate. Get your hands on a couple 2mg Xanax bars. Drop the bars 2 hrs before, and shoot the fent. Best to do all this on your own as having others around while on opiates can be a real buzz kill. Have fun.
You just in-directly told someone to kill themselves.... Mods should remove this comment.

Please report that fucktard
Already did. That kind of comment should not be allowed... We all want people to be safe , but then we have people giving troll advice like that. Someones life is not a joke... Someone could read that and actually that the advice , we don't want anyone too hurt themselves.

Best way to make use of the fentanyl is to let the patches soak in warm water for 48 hrs to remove the opiate. Get your hands on a couple 2mg Xanax bars. Drop the bars 2 hrs before, and shoot the fent. Best to do all this on your own.

With the 12.5 patch ( 2mg of fentanyl), this can be used as a tolerance test in this way:
if you survive you have a real tolerance, if you die just a medium-low one.
The test is a bit rough but ultimate, expecially with low tolerance

Last edited: