• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

fentanyl and bezo

I have never had an interaction issue, but I keep them to sensible doses. 75mcg & 1mg zanny xrs. Just opened my bag actually. You may want to watch out for interactions with anything that will raise your blood plasma level. I know that tagamet & valium will both do that (you can probably search to find others). The higher your plasma, the greater the fentanyl levels in your blood. Not a good thing if you're mixing tagamet, valium & 100mcg

fent and xanax proved safe as long as the xanax was moderate doses(less than 2mg) and u have some kinda experience with fentanyl as i do.

One time I took 80mg Klonopin and a bunch of xanax and I was on a meth binge and smoked like 5 grams and the I put on a 72 hour fentanyl patch. About 6-8 hours later I started feeling like I was super-speedballing, so I took some morphine pills. This is when I blacked out for about a week. My friends found me dead from and OD. My buddy savid my life at the last second. I'm lucky to be here today. Thank the Lord.

^Sounds like a pretty dumb thing to do, if you're actually being serious.

Oh, I'm dead serious. My life was pretty shitty a year ago. I'm only now starting to get my life back together with a job and stuff. I had lost my car, home, been disowned by my family, etc. Meth is a horrible fucking drug (even though I love it, I haven't touched it for a year). Fentanyl is just kind of a "duuuuuhhhhhhhhhh........" drug if you ask me. It just makes me kind of space out and doesn't really give euphoria, just numbs me and makes me not care about anything. Really, minimal euphoria, for me anyway. But I'd probably do it again if I was bored.